[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The majority of Harvard’s incoming class is nonwhite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

HARVARD YES

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/08/02/harvard-incoming-class-majority-nonwhite/5yOoqrsQ4SePRRNFemuQ2M/story.html
>>
File: 1484139557057.jpg (85KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1484139557057.jpg
85KB, 800x531px
>>136579964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oJ1ndAVcXc
>>
>>136579964
>HARVARD YES
stop pretending to be ironic with this "yes" meme.
memes are beyond a problem at the point and the clean up crew has been sent to the job site already.
>>
>>136579964
Only because whites can't compete with Asians.
>>
>>136579964
In two - five years Harvard is going to start going down the shitter.
>>
>>136579964
It was already majority non-white, jews + blacks + asians + others made up 85%. Less than 15% was white. Now it's probably 10%.
>>
>>136580325
Actually large scale affirmative action for kikes.
>>
>>136580285
This. PC culture is ruining higher academia. Just look at Yale and their "safe space."
>>
>>136579964
I hope the DOJ sets their sights on Harvard first, when they go looking around for cases of affirmative action related discrimination
>>
>>136580253
this is a silly thing to say. Immigrants from certain parts of the world are a cross section of higher-IQ people. Whites are not even in the top 10 of income as an ethnic group in the US, because that includes the children of out of work coal miners in West Virginia, and the children of corporate litigators in LA.
>>
>>136580775
The point is that OP was trying to imply that Harvard is majority non white because of some sort of cucked leftist Jewish conspiracy when in reality, it's because of a brutal system of survival of the fittest which favors Asians, so it's really quite the opposite.

Just felt like pointing that out.
>>
>>136579964
well i guess they've given up on stopping that whole "campus rape" thing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.