[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170808-093136.jpg (236KB, 845x668px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-093136.jpg
236KB, 845x668px
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>136579160
Just don't tip the bitches to even it out.
>>
>>136579160

because its a private business and the free market will handle it

any other retarded questions OP?
>>
>>136579160
Because it's men who are being discriminated against. Retarded cucks will say "HURR DURR, it's private business WHARGARBL..." but here's a challenge. Do exactly the same against women in your private enterprise and see how you fare.
>>
>>136579475
I wouldn't count on it. Bigger businesses have been doing this forever (Jiffy Lube comes to mind, but instead of calling it a "dude tax" they call it a "ladies discount".... Then there are the countless "ladies nights" many other businesses have) and thrive, they just don't word it so hatefully.

I despise it but I could live with it if we didn't live in a world where a Christian bakery business is forced by the government to serve a gay wedding against their will. So it's clearly a hypocrisy in the rules, and that's what pisses me off most about this.
>>
>>136580013
Go and sue them for discrimination then.
>>
>>136579160
>assuming gender
what bigots
>>
>>136580150
Yeah, because a lower middle class nobody like me can win against a mega corporation like Jiffy Lube, even if the courts didn't have their obvious misanderist slant.

Most businesses you could sue are either too small and wouldn't be able to pay anything worth your time or too big and would crush you in legal fees without trying.
>>
>>136579160
Free advertising from cucks like you.
>>
>>136580688
Now you see why they fear an armed population so much. They can't get away with attacking white men as easily, if white men actually use the rights they were given.

They rig the system against you for "fairness," fight back by taking their best white men out first. Watch as they forget how to talk when the rest of the "superior" non whites don't know what to do. White self haters are the anti white's strongest support. Get rid of them and the rest fall quickly.
>>
>>136579160
It isn't.
This is in Australia, where they have a law against any form of price discrimination.
>>
>I think you're confused, I'm a male presenting transwoman
>>
>>136579160
>Alienate 50% of the population.
>Also alienate any potential for men to take women to said place and pay.
>Either get sued for discrimination and ruined or no business and get ruined.
>>
File: Le_happy_tourist_guide.png (39KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Le_happy_tourist_guide.png
39KB, 501x585px
>>136579160
1. Order wife to buy there to go
2. Cucks subsidize my food
3.????
4.Profit

As our lawyers say, made the law, made the trap
>>
File: Thisiswhatfeminismlookslike.jpg (606KB, 1024x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Thisiswhatfeminismlookslike.jpg
606KB, 1024x1390px
>>136579160

It should be allowed because it's their business, and when they go bankrupt it will serve as a warning to everyone else. Also did you not know treating people differently because of their sex is sexist and discriminating?? like Ugh
>>
>>136582359
According to them business is booming. I can only imagine the nu-male betas congregating there hoping against all hope to pick up anything with a vagina, or hoping to score points with their OkCupid whores by showing how progressive they are. Photos of their clientele must be full of cringe lol.

Like I said though this really isn't different from the ladies nights a lot of businesses have, except this one is far more disrespectful in it's presentation. Businesses have been practicing misandry for a long time now.
>>
>hurr women are stupid and should be subservient to a man
>MEN HAVE TO PAY MORE REEEEE
Obviously OPs picture is wrong, but have you heard yourselves?
>>
>>136583277
Literally nobody said anything about women serving, or being lesser than men in this thread you retarded fuck.

Go troll elsewhere retard.
>>
>>136583277
gb2dentists
>>
>>136579160
it really isn't, but it's the companies right to charge what they want and serve who they want. based on the name, handsome harlot, I doubt (uncucked) men cared, anyway.
call me once capitalism does it's thing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.