[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rigged fight. Conor and Mayweather

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: conor2.jpg (41KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
conor2.jpg
41KB, 645x370px
Joining the dots.

Many articles from many sources all have telltale signs.

Pretty sure Conor is going to beat Mayweather.

Rigged fight.

Screen shot this post.

/Calls it
>>
>>136576780
>Pretty sure Conor is going to beat Mayweather.
you do know the fight was cancelled two weeks ago, don't you?
>>
>>136576780
Take it to sports.
You didn't even explain how this could be a political conspiracy.
A rigged fight doesn't have political context by itself.
Also, why would they rig a fight for a white dude to beat a black dude?
Runs contrary to the narratives pushed by (((those))) who would be responsible for the rigging.
>>
>>136576780
A portion of my income comes from betting on MMA, I follow boxing too but would never bet on a boxing match because of the corruption in the judging.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that this fight is rigged, but something seems fishy. I usually love these easy picks, but I'm not betting on this one, something weird is going to happen I reckon, not worth risking the $$$
>>
>>136576780

Yes its pretty clear.

Both agreed because both can retire for life with millions after this,

It's just a stunt to make them rich
>>
>>136576780
>26th

LAME. Where should i look for streams of this?
>>
>>136577252
>you do know the fight was cancelled two weeks ago, don't you?
No it wasn't
>>
Why the fuck wouldn't they rig it together, they both can make more money that way.
>>
both connor and floyd have dollar signs in their eyes because of this fight
and they'll be sharing cocaine lines and booze together at some mansion laughing at all the dumbasses who got them rich
>>
File: 1471969277015.png (455KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1471969277015.png
455KB, 810x688px
>>136577252
Why would you lie on the internet like that?
>>
>>136576780
All major fights are rigged.
It's how mafia makes money.
>>
>>136577546
Race riot in the arena.
The crowd will erupt into violence or lame terror attack.

This fits the narrative.
>>
>>136577765
They can't make money directly by rigging usually, high profile fights such as this are highly controlled, I mean the fighters finances should be under surveillance. I'm sure there are roundabout ways to rig it tho and this fight is pretty fishy to begin with.
>>
>>136577765
They are already making money win or lose. They get a split of the ppv sales. That's why they go on hype tours and talk shit
>>
inb4 its a rigged close fight so that they can make even more money off of a rematch
>>
>>136576780
>caring about MMGay

kys
>>
>>136576780
Of course it's rigged. Maywhether doesn't have to lift a finger for the rest of his life, the one who really benefits from this huge payday is McGregor. I doubt that Maywether would ever agree to do the fight if a convincing win wasn't guaranteed. I'd imagine that they both plan on making this all look as real as possible though, so it's not going to be something most people will think is an obvious throw. I just think that they will duke it out for the full duration and McGregor will let Maywhether land just enough punches to be the winner by decision.
>>
>>136577704
vipleague.se
finbro
>>
>>136576780
You´re retarded. Why would they rig it for Conor? Conor even called that one Showtime jew "You´re a fucking weasel".
>>
>>136579643
>Is blissfully unaware of mayweather being an uneducated nigger who can't even read and is currently in massive amounts of debt from being a nigger who can't balance a check book
Mayweather took this fight so he can keep himself from being sunk.
>>
>>136577546
I have a bad feeling Mayweather isn't going to make it out of that ring. It's gonna kick off the race war in America.
>>
Is mcgreggor /ourguy/?
>>
>>136579921
He's a white dude whose racist to everyone in front of millions, what do you think?
>>
>>136579921
he's nobodys guy. the only thing he cares is competition
>>
>>136577272
Everything is political, son.
>>
>>136580042
>white
Irish aren't white.
>>
>>136580105
Well the way the press tries to make him racist and the fact that he called the Vice President of Showtime "a fucking weasel" leads me to believe otherwise
>>
>>136579741
this site going to be good as far as lagging and not assaulting me with ads? usually when i try to find streams like 1 hour before a major sporting event they all suck.
>>
It makes more sense for Vegas to rig the odds in Connor's favor. Connor has more lifespan to his career then Floyd does. Floyd can take a out of retirement loss because technically he wouldn't be really losing anything other than some "cred" but what's cred mean to a guy who's made more money than any dude in this entire thread will make in their entire lives.
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>Mcgregor will win
>>
>>136576780
>Conor
>Overpriced poseur
>>
>>136577546
why wouldnt you just bet on conor? the payout for him winning must be huge.
>>
File: 1501952438946.jpg (34KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1501952438946.jpg
34KB, 500x301px
>>136576780
/pol/ should just 404 for 48 hours during the fight because the amount of BLACKED posting when McGregor loses will be out of orbit
Then again, the amount of assblasted twitter checkmarks if McGregor wins... let's just say there will be some talk on how McGregor represents White Supremacy and how we need to "take him down."
>>
If it's political do you really think they are going to let the black guy lose?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 575x556px
>>136576780
>>
>>136576780

Either way the Jews win. They own this human dog fight and intend on squeezing every shekel out of it they can.
>>
>>136580184
he's a street guy, it's just a dominance game. he triggers them by accident. if you watch some interviews and documentaries with him it's clear as fuck that he channels all his energy into his training and fighting
>>
Bet $25,000 on McG because I know a guy who got the scoop on the rig from the people involved. Put even $100 and you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>136581014
Proofs? I honestly don´t believe that it´s rigged
>>
anyone who is anyone already knows it's rigger for mayweather.

Why would jews rig it any other way.
I've got 15 thousand on mayweather and I'm not sweating because it's so obvious.
They want greggor to talk as much shit as he can, then he drops in the first round.
>>
>>136581014
if you bet on McGregor put it so he wins in round 1-3, because he an't winning later than that. Can turn $100 in 3k
>>
>>136580506
Once again

>irish
>white

Hello Ginger McFenian
>>
>>136580482
The payout isn't as big as it should be, that's one of the things that makes me think it's fishy.
>>
>>136576780
Decent theory
If Mayweather doesn't win, boxing is WWE-tier.
>>
Conor Mcgregor is actually a time traveller who has already fought Mayweather in multiple different timelines. He's bound to win due to already knowing all his moves. Checkmate.
>>
>>136577546
Exactly. Here is a clever individual.
>>
>>136581285

I don't have any concrete proof and if I reveal too much I'd be putting my source at risk. I can tell you none of the judges nor the ref are involved and they're rehearsing it much like a pro wrestling match. The fight wasn't even Conor's idea in the first place - he was approached with the opportunity.
>>
He won't win, this fight is another setup for racial propaganda. Connor been acting like an evul racist toward Mayweather only to rile up the blacks so that when the evul guy gets his ass mauled by the illiterate chimp, the nogs would be able to claim superiority over whites. I cannot wait for the white boi bait threads after his defeat, I hope mods for once will do their job
>>
>>136581471
interesting. i think the fight is going to be a massive disappointment. mayweather runs away from mcgregor for 12 rounds while scoring a few points here and there. the fact that these guys have had to go on tour hyping the fuck out of this is what makes me suspicious that it will be one big nothing
>>
>>136577546

Whats your TipsterTube profile lid?
>>
File: Fat Val Kilmer.jpg (61KB, 315x447px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Val Kilmer.jpg
61KB, 315x447px
>>136576780
To elaborate:

I think the Mcgregor has to win this rigged fight, in order to let fighting sports live longer.

All the top celebs have retired or so on.
Conor is the latest celebrity.

There are no more fighters, wrestlers, or so on in these fields that can draw.

If Conor beats Mayweather, it lets UFC/fighting live another 10 years...

Kids want to be like Mcgregor, or will want to be...

Something is off about this fight.
Too many comments from 'experts' have got me thinking this is some kind of psyop of sorts.

If Floyd loses, his record is not tarnished as he already retired. This is not a proper boxing match, and is not recorded towards his win/loss rate. If he loses, he will have an asterisk near his record, but no official loss.

If Conor wins, the world goes ape shit - lots more cash is brought in - and so on.
Fighting sports live longer.

Used to be about wrestling - but all them guys have retired.

UFC is the new wrestling, and is legit (mostly).

UFC must create stars, or die along with the rest of the fighting world.

If conor loses, there was really no point at all. Perhaps it was just a marketing thing.

But if he wins...

It's rigged. Has to be.
I'm rarely wrong about this kind of shit.

I called Jeff Horn as the winner.
(He won fair and square).

I called Pac-Man as the winner against Mayweather (and it was rigged, so he lost).

I even called Holly over Rhonda.

So - keep an eye on this thread.

>Another thing - WTF is going on with the fucking captcha? Gotta do it like 30 fucking times before it lets you post now.
God damn.
>>
>>136577679
This. It's basically going to be a 12 round friendly exhibition bout. No conspiracies, no shady corruption. Just two dudes hyping the fuck out of what will certainly be a boring fight won on points.
>>
>>136576780
Back to the good ol' days a nigger fighting a nigger for white peoples money
>>
>>136576780
mayweather needs the trilogy to maintain his lifestyle.
he's going into the fight looking to lose, but conor is going to beat him first.
>>
>>136577733
Yes it was. Mayweather was actually arrested. The hoax was a hoax.
>>
>>136582425
(You)
>>
File: scury.gif (1MB, 286x304px) Image search: [Google]
scury.gif
1MB, 286x304px
I placed a bet on Mcgregor guis and for this very simple reason Mayweather will win. Don't worry, I always lose.
>>
When do the fixers hit Asia hard and swing the odds?
>>
File: 180px-Donvito.gif (250KB, 180x123px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Donvito.gif
250KB, 180x123px
>>136583017
(You)
>>
>>136581313
>rigged for floyd
if he's 49-0 why would they have to rig it in his favor?
>>
>>136582199
Yes.
I don't have any evidence to the contrary, so I can't offer a legit argument. Floyd by UD is a safe bet, but not as safe as not betting.
That's what I've learned as a gambler. That one of the best long term strategies for cashing out is folding most hands until you get something good. Don't chase after every carrot put in front of you, wait for one to be dropped right into your mouth.
I learned to listen to my gut, I don't bet by what my gut feels, I bet on evidence, but, I've learned to NOT bet based on what my gut says. If it says something is fishy, I take the safe route and don't bet. Even in cases like this where there is mountains of evidence to supporting picking a winner and how they'll win (Floyd by UD)
It's not a good method for maximizing winning, but it's great for minimizing losing.
>>
>>136576780
What does this have to do with politics? Can't believe it's taken 30 posts for someone to ask this, reported.
>>
>>136583649
because race war
>>
>>136576780
>makes a claim of something happening that has a ~50% chance
>so profound
>screencap this
>attach conspiracy theory to 50% likely event
>see guys I was right strawman!

sage
>>
>>136582425
>Too many comments from 'experts' have got me thinking this is some kind of psyop of sorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mhrWnEJZEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDivTCgRAS8

just watch one fucking fight and you know why everyone is hyped
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.