[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need pc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Why.jpg (4KB, 148x147px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
4KB, 148x147px
>Be me
>Be mexican
>Be 16
>Shit life of a mexican won't let my parents purchase new pc because my sister fucked up previous one.
>Parents tell my to check prices on internet.
>Like a fool I do and then write down all the benefits/cost/efficiency of the product, all in one day.
>My dad who is an engineer sees the thing.
>He says "Oh what a smart boy" (looking down on me surprised like if I was retarded and I just discovered something Steven Hawking researched all his life and turned into
potato before achieving his goal).
>He says they'll think about it.
>One day later he says that my "analysis" was pretty good and tels me to give him the algorythm of the procedure.
>Mfw my dad actually wants me to explain.
>I end my explanation, my dad jumps up from the couch as he's got the smile of a dog after you give it a threat.
1 week later
>See some papers on my dad's desk.
>Mom's crying
>I ignore her because I also cry when she does and I'm close to her(fucking weirdo).
>Read the papers.
They had a full fucking scheme of how my system to collect info works, a bunch of terms of agreement atached to it with fucking clip and my dad's signature.
>Mfw the fucker sold my idea and then ran from the family to U.S.A.
After 6 years, in which I got my degree, a visa and a nationality for U.S.A. (legally as far as I know) I found him in Massachussets, on a town named brookline.
>He's not a citizen yet.
>I'm angry.
>Convince him to come to mexico.

We are about to go into open sea in a private yatch, I'd placed my revolver in the cockpit's empty reservoir gas tank.

Questions for you:

Will I be above the law?
How should I do it?
What should I say?
I know its worth it, but how much is it?
Has anyone of you done something similar?
>>
We have around half an hour before the tide starts being a cunt.
>>
Oh and btw, never got my pc, still limited to this "bussines class" laptop
>>
Oh and for the admins:
the political shit is like this:

How much is it worth the life of a man from certain country taking is account its achievements and culture?

I know no laws nor jurisdicition from ny country apply to open sea (as far as I know), am I right?

What's your opinion on someone who does this, should he be spared in the eyes of the victim?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.