[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that the forces of Marxism won WW2?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

When did you realize that the forces of Marxism won WW2?
>>
File: 1501722259333.jpg (71KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501722259333.jpg
71KB, 710x532px
Last summer, watching the news incrediously as they shat over trump over and over, and then had the audacity to say that he won the republican primary because of all the press attention he was getting. It really showed me something was rotten the the USA. So I started looking into why the media was so dead set on finishing drumpf once and for all. Turns out that all of those media corporations that have bad shit to say about trump are all owned by jews.
>>
File: TrumpSucksKikeDick.jpg (3MB, 1104x9958px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSucksKikeDick.jpg
3MB, 1104x9958px
>>136576268
You people need to realise that (((trump))) is part of the whole deal.
>>
File: 1494477008624.jpg (1MB, 1600x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1494477008624.jpg
1MB, 1600x1029px
>>136577944
You people need to realize that there's a difference between being completely owned and dependent on Jews (seemingly 99% of politicians) and being mostly* under the influence of Jews, but also taking advice from people like Bannon (Trump).

They clearly would've preferred that Hillary had won, and they are doing everything they can to keep Trump locked tightly into place.
>also stop over-using the echoes, trump is not literally jewish so his name shouldn't be in brackets
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.