[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black in Japan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: black-in-japan.png (151KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
black-in-japan.png
151KB, 320x180px
I see a comment that Japanese is a racist in /pol/, but blacks in Japan do NOT say so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM
>>
English teacher
>>
>>136572956
The Japanese are the most racist people on Earth. Apart from the South Koreans.
>>
>>136572956
They're lying. They know everyone that stares at them thinks that they should fuck off back to their african shitholes. The japs just find them entertaining , they're nothing but zoo animals to them.
>>
>>136572956

Nips don't have a need to be mean. They know their country will remain +99% Asian and almost entirely Nip. Why would they be outwardly racist? No need. Just play vidya instead.
>>
>>136575787
This
>>
>>136573585
based*
>>
>>136575787
That's the difference between immigration and mass immigration
>>
>>136576306
Japan is experiencing mass immigration tough.
>>
Read the comments. Niggers LOVE to migrate to other countries.

Look at how childish they are thinking that they can become huge in Japan when they failed the easy mode life in America.

A few niggers are english teachers and suddenly all niggers think they can teach english in Japan.
>>
>>136572956
Japs are just polite about it, but still expect you to leave their country at some point.
>>
>>136572956
So, nihonjino lovu kokujino?
>>
>>136576551

You think some English speaking niggers who are interested in Japan and watching some jvlog shitchannel are all that there is to niggers?
>>
>>136576600
This. Blacks have always been bad at detecting when Asians are just being polite to them and tolerating them. When the nips realize they don't plan on leaving is when the attitude changes.
>>
File: Japan or GTFO.jpg (43KB, 552x850px) Image search: [Google]
Japan or GTFO.jpg
43KB, 552x850px
I've lived my whole life in Japan and I've never met any Jap who claimed to like the negro folk. Most Japs will not even consider a relationship with darkies because white is considered beautiful and black is considered dirt. We also secretly practice Eugenics as well, where Japan is number 1, whites a close equal but below Japs, and all other Asians and darkies far, far, below them. As a plus, we have no rapefugees, little crime, and a pure bloodline. Shit is cash
>>
>>136576412
Hahah just try to stay in Japan for longer than 90 days. Just try it. If you don't have a 4 year degree and a job they'll politely arrest you, put you on a plane and ban you for 5 years
>>
>>136577188
>and a pure bloodline
You forgot women with nasty teeth and severely crooked legs, you inbred island-monkey.
>>
File: melvin.jpg (22KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
melvin.jpg
22KB, 400x272px
>>136572956
> coming to /pol/ to learn things

what a fucking fool you are.
>>
>>136577445
STFU about my waifus you croat fuck.
>>
>>136577445
says a country that supports an organization that literally bombed them
>>
>>136577188
Japan respects white people?
Well, I'll take that. I mean you honestly cannot hope to compete with the people who gave you modern society, but honestly you seem to do a better job with it than we do so I'll cut you some slack.
>>
>>136577424
That's if you're white. Imagine being a somali rapefugee with no notion of Japanese values.
>>
>>136577607
I mean Japs were considered honorary aryans by Hitler and also British South Africa. Japs realize that true progress was built under whites since Commodore Perry came to Japan with massive ships and guns. But if you're a foreigner here you will still be under heavy scrutiny no matter what
>>
>>136577821
>rapefugee in Japan
literally no fucking way they gonna let em tarnish the pure Japanese bloodline. Japan let in like only 9 refugees at most last year
>>
>>136572956
Aw, I was hoping to see how well they integrate into japanese society. All I saw was negroes. Disappionting.
>>
>>136577821
Well, Jap = samurai, I am pretty sure a Somali rapefugee that no one knows exists will quietly vanish - this is Asia after all.
>>
>>136575692
Same as they see whites or any other group for that matter except they can tolerate the former a bit more, but not as much as many here hope, much like any other group, they are ethnocentric and would prefer their own.
>>
>>136577848

>But if you're a foreigner here you will still be under heavy scrutiny no matter what

Nah, I don't feel that at all. If anything I get away with not acting exactly per customs because I didn't grow up with them and most people love when I actually try to learn or act Japanese. My job is 100% based on my social skills with natives and I'm quite successful.
>>
I can confirm that the only people who like niggers are yellow trash who are into rap, clubs and that kinda shit.

99% of japanese hate their guts.
>>
>>136578086
I was there in June, I noticed a great deal of shyness but when that barrier was broken EVERYONE was fantastic.

I was treated like a god by the service industry. Taxi drivers went above and beyond to help me.

Japan is amazing. Every day I saw something else that was wonderful. Next year I intend to go study there (finance permitting) and I can't wait.

One thing that saddened me was seeing fucking Muslims in Tokyo. Come on Nippon you can do better.
>>
>>136578086
I see, but I meant like legally, and a little socially. The police will put you on their radar once you enter the country and can stop you any time for ID, even if you're just walking on the street. I'm also guessing you're being respectful to them and not being a stereotypical "baka gaijin." Also it does help that you're trying to learn Japanese language and customs, because that is a sign of respect in this country.
>>
>>136572956
>some niggs settled in roppongi

RURAL central honshu towns - think outside places like Mie or in deep nagano - will fuck non-japs up. The jap version of Flyover country is straight xenophobic even down to the real young kids.

Even whitey had a hard time in some places lol
>>
>>136572956
>but blacks in Japan do NOT say so
Because an indivisual nog is not a chimping pack of them. If there were tons of them they would be rayciss too.
>>
>>136578311
don't worry my dude, every Muslim is literally under police surveilance 24/7
>>
>>136578411

Yes, pretty much everything you said is accurate, though I haven't noticed any stares from policemen at all.
>>
Most little Japs wont shout nigger at a big violent ape, they are too polite also.

Then the vast majority of Japs don't live near them.
>>
>>136578311
I was like you. But I've been living for 4 years and finally I'm gonna be transfered back home. You'll grow out of it too. Japan is a good country, but a white man cannot be happy there.

ps. all those muslims are from south east asia. nothing can be done about it.
>>
>>136572956
You can't be, most of your community outside Japan lives in brazil. But I must tell you, you guys are weird. My brother is a full nigger I mean a big nigger and he went to a bathouse in Japan. Once he took his towel off a Japanese dude grabbed him and turned him around to check on his dick. Maybe it was just curiosity, still this shit was weird as fuck.
>>
>>136572956
because they're not racist to their face. im not racist to blacks in front of them either. i dont want to get shot/stabbed/mugged
>>
>>136578610

>but a white man cannot be happy there.

That's fucking bullshit. Don't just throw a blanket statement like that if the case is that you weren't able to adapt or you happened to be in a shitty area. People here treat me better than the randoms at my country.
>>
>>136578592
Well a place like Tokyo is a metropolitan so there are too many foreigners, in Japanese standard. If you are being abnoxious, they will confront you. But they will still do ID checks randomly from time to time. So you gotta have your ID on you 24/7 if you're a foreigner no matter what. If they don't catch you with one, you will be deported immediately
>>
>>136577545
Are you fucking retarded? Sauce on that claim.

>>136577521
That's about as far from your average slope woman as you can get. And it's still meh.
>>
File: prm1412270011-p1.jpg (50KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
prm1412270011-p1.jpg
50KB, 600x510px
>>136572956
gaijins can think whatever they want. Japanese people I know here (who are more liberal than normal japs cause they come here and get psyopped) started freaking out and all wanted to go back to Japan when our government announced it was accepting the illegal niggers crossing the boarder. Its in their blood.
>>
>>136578874
Well, apart from obese otakus that can't get laid in their homecountries, I haven't seen a white man who has been here for a long time.

I'm not saying it's a bad country. I think it's great in fact. 0 crime, a lot of jobs, good infrastructures, good education.

But the average white man could never be happy working the same way an average jap does in an average japanese company.

Take it easy yellow man. Fortunately, I'm leaving very soon. Good luck with all the vietnamese and all the koreans in the konbinis and at sukiya/yoshinoya.
>>
>>136578411
Haha it was funny, I went to cross a road on red (I was a bit panicky that day due to anxiety) and there was a cop watching the road and He shouted so loud, I shit myself and even spoke to him in English "sorry".

But I never felt intimidated, I felt like he cared and didn't want me to get hurt.

I felt so snug in Japan, such a comfy place even though the roads are fucking manic, and the shopping places have like 20000 people in them all at once.
>>
>>136578610
Why not? I understand some of what you say. There is a hell of a lot of people in Japan. That is scary. But generally, once you know the language and have an Asian qt. I can't see any reason why not. I have many plans for when I am there. I am sure anyone who doesn't listen to /pol/ and feel like a race traitor, can be happy anywhere. Just make sure to visit home every now and again
>>
>>136579349
Japs are well known for stopping at red lights no matter what. Even if its like 3 am with no cars in a quite part of town, they will still wait for the light to turn green
>>
>>136578081
Just the way it should be.
>>
File: braveheart_a_p.jpg (63KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
braveheart_a_p.jpg
63KB, 349x466px
>>136579083
Get your fucking immigrants our of my country.

Also wtf is a slope?

Thank you sir.
>>
>>136572956
Holy fuck white wonen can barely take those BBC. I can't even imagine how little skinny jap girl struggle to sit on that gigantic black shaft it's be totally destroyed and cannot stop cumming.
>>
>>136579261

As someone who works konbini in the UK. I have no intention of working in one in Japan. I will just study Japanese, and teach in Eikawa, I will keep investing in Crypto, making money from there and hopefully be rich. After my two years in Japanese school, I will decide whether I've had enough in Japan (always possible) or whether to continue on into 2 more years at uni.

I will either be translator, or a Japanologist. If I am rich from crypto, after uni I will work one more year then get permanent resident status, then I can travel between Japan and Britain.

Either way, I will at least spend two years in Japan, if only so I can watch anime without subs and talk to Japanese people.

>>136579566
Yes I was just as bad, the big main roads terrified me and I practically ran across them. But this road was just a minor tiny road with no cars. Its funny looking back, but I did enjoy fitting in.
>>
>>136579205
>picture
It's a football stadium.
Supporters did it, and they were punished.
>>
>>136580075
That's not a bad plan. 2 years are perfect to find out if Japan is a place for you or not. At the beginning you will love it. And if you're an attractive white male, I assure it'll be easy mode.
>>
I met a chinese old guy in taiwan and he always told me never be friends with japs.
>>
>>136579723
You let them in, you keep them. I don't want them back here. They always bring back social cancer when they return.
>HURR DURR, when I was in britbongistan it was impolite to call fags fags...
Fuck them. I don't want them back.
>>
>>136580582
I am white. Not fat. Should be okay, I will just use the power of tinder.
>>
File: MerchinkEdition.jpg (38KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
MerchinkEdition.jpg
38KB, 501x585px
>>136580729
Can't trust chinks wherever they happen to live.
>>
>>136581272
chinks are ok people actually. they never killed or hurt anyone.
japs will murder you for no reason
>>
>>136581223
Tinder is just full of girls who just want to practice English. The best thing is just to go to a foreign friendly bar, even by yourself, and girls will come.

Have you decided your destination? I highly recommend you Kobe. As a student it's probably the best city. You can walk anywhere and people are kinda welcoming. Plus, the girls are the cutest in Japan. And you can get to Osaka in 30 minutes.
>>
>>136581531
Other way around actually. They shit in the street.

>>136581604
I intend kansai college of Business and language as you get a technical associates degree to learn Japanese.

So I'll be in Osaka. I don't mind practicing English as I can practice Japanese too, I intend to make friends and get ladies ;) I just have to have the attitude of not giving a shit.

My ultimate goal is to get an idol. >.<
>>
>>136581531
Top kek, chink behind a confederate flag, this is new.

Your shithole country murders Tibetans and own people daily. Also Nanking mythica never happened but I wish it did.
>>
>>136572956
wtf most of them seem paranoid of police shooting them on the streets!

is it sjw propaganda or is it that bad for blacks on the US?
>>
>>136582082
Blacks are stupid and think that everybody who isn't white likes them. Asians are some of the most xenophobic and racist people I've ever met.
>>
BRACK DOG; GO HOME
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.