[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Footage german schoolgirl captured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS-vPBB4aVY
Look at the fear in that white german schoolgirls eyes. She knows she fucked up but her tight cunt is already preparing for the next round of ''invasions''

*yells yilililililililililii*
>>
lol, serves her right, only fags join ISIS
>>
>>136572926
*Laura screaming at you*
>>
File: 1654.jpg (16KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
1654.jpg
16KB, 300x195px
Every time I see this miserable slut it makes my blood boil!
Now suddenly she wants to go home and feel all fuzzy and warm...newsflash to this retard - this is the path you choose. The middle east is a violent place where whores like you are just a spoil for different groups.

I hope she never returns to Deutchland!

God damn fucking german slut
>>
>>136572625
>tight cunt
Not likely

Can't wait for her execution. Too bad Iraqis won't make it into an art the way ISIS do.
>>
>>136574130
I think Iraqi law prohibits executions of people below 18.

Then again,
>sand people
>following laws

Then again then again, would serve the cunt right.
>Be born german
>actually fucking convert to shitslam
They should burn her tee bee age
>>
These mudshits are cheering because of the gangbang they will have with her.
>>
>>136572625
It is The Great One's will that she went there to die. There can be no room for traitors
>>
>>136572625
Lmao. Dumb whore, I hope she gets executed for joining ISIS
>>
>>136574130
Did she kill anybody?
>>
File: _5.jpg (65KB, 636x714px) Image search: [Google]
_5.jpg
65KB, 636x714px
What is wrong with German people?
>>
>>136575110
the jews took away their identity. Its the price you pay for opposing (((them)))
>>
>>136572625
This is Europe's future.
>>
>>136574067
The problem is you give women agency. Women are a meme. I actually unironically dont want her to see the death penalty purely because she is a woman. German men are fucking pussies so of course she chose to join up with some ISIS badass aka pussy.

Kill her cuz she racemixed, not cuz she joined ISIS.
>>
File: simpsonsdidit.gif (340KB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonsdidit.gif
340KB, 245x188px
Dat Brow
>>
File: i_need_a_vacation.png (274KB, 567x587px) Image search: [Google]
i_need_a_vacation.png
274KB, 567x587px
>>136575669
>hfw
>>
>>136572625
do you think they executed her husband infront of her?
>>
she wont make it back to germany
>>
>>136576288
I sure hope so.
>>
>>136578134
I fucking hope so!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.