[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white women like shitskins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 3455.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
3455.png
93KB, 645x773px
My sister is dating an Indian Muslim shitskin and is trying to convert to Islam to marry him. Why are white women such traitors? How do I stop her?
>>
File: 1501776758161.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1501776758161.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>136571526
fucking end her
>>
>>136571526
>Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

man rules woman.
find her a different man if you don't want her to become his.
>>
because you're unattractive and they aren't
>>
File: 1499025526064.png (130KB, 712x303px) Image search: [Google]
1499025526064.png
130KB, 712x303px
>>136571526
no
sage
>>
>>136571526
>small white cant satisfy white women
>"why are they such traitors??"
kys.
>>
>>136571526
most dont but society invents and displays the few cases as majorit cause they have an obvious agenda
>>
>>136571526
fake news

sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
>>
>>136571526
Try fuck and impregnated so will end marrying with a happy white family
>>
>>136571526
Beat her fucking ass you cuck.
>>
>>136571526
BOTH my sisters date black guys now.

I'm thinking of getting a black girl just to maintain the family tradition.
>>
>>136572295
how fucking hard was it for someone who made that table to include lines in every row
>>
>>136571526
A TL;DR from a couple of things i saw recently on the subject, shes attracted to him simply because hes alpha as fuck.

And i wouldnt worry about stopping her from getting into the relationship. If hes a devout Muslim then he wont reform his attitude as his attitude is informed by his religious dogma, and this will lead to a relationship breakdown.

All you really need to do is make sure she doesnt get whisked off to whatever shithole he came from.
>>
Keep your cuck fetishes to yourslves.

If it true OP you should call her a whore and cut contact with her immediately. Convince your parents to disown her if she does not change her ways.
>>
File: 1501739855965.png (182KB, 443x425px) Image search: [Google]
1501739855965.png
182KB, 443x425px
>>136571526
>flag

ABANDON THREAD
SAGE
>ABANDON THREAD
>SAGE
ABANDON THREAD
SAGE
>ABANDON THREAD
>SAGE
ABANDON THREAD
SAGE
>ABANDON THREAD
>SAGE
>>
>why are women stupid
a question for the ages
>>
>>136571526
>Whites, specifically White females, who intermarry tend to be less educated than those who marry other Whites
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2061704

>White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to "marry up" in socioeconomic status.
http://paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7

>Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.
>white women who describe themselves as liberal or very liberal are less likely to exclude black men as dates than women who are not political, middle of the road, or conservative.
http://paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046

>Women who claim to be willing to date any race are lying and are just as discriminatory as women with explicit racial preferences.
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=895442
>>
>>136572295
There was a thread on jodel yesterday(it's full of lefties, but I go there to drop redpills sometimes) where someone asked if women are "interested in men with aryan features anymore". All the resposes were "yes, I'm a leftie but I like blonde men" or "I can't say it out loud but yes".

Restored some faith for me
>>
Probably, it's because white men are too pussifed by their feminist mothers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.