[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the people of Poland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 92

File: _82424424_026788094-1.jpg (58KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_82424424_026788094-1.jpg
58KB, 660x371px
Okay Poland, im not a Holocaust denier and not many people here are, the ones that do deny I believe are from Stromfront, could be wrong though. Besides that, I've come to the idea of wanting to ask people from Europe who where directly impacted by Germany. What are you taught Poland? Was it 6 million? Was it less? Because even though I don't deny the Holocaust the numbers are kind of fussy, but then again I've never talked to a historian on the subject before. I was born in 95 so I don't know it is in schools today in America but I was taught that a mixture of Gipsies, Polish, and, Jews where killed among other smaller denominations. Totaling to about 5-7 million people, but then again, I am nit picking my memories because it was about 7 years ago. So I figure this to be a serious what do?
>>
File: 1488240101849.jpg (268KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488240101849.jpg
268KB, 1024x768px
>>136570527
In general, the 6 million figure was a complete guesstimate from the very beginning. One of many anti-German atrocity propaganda items the Soviet Union was so good at manufacturing. They already had the 6 million figure thrown around in late 1944, before any investigation or research was done and before the war was over AND before Auschwitz was captured in early 1945. Really activates your almonds. Google Ilya Ehrenburg and 6 million.
>>
>>136571128
Yeah but people in America don't hate Germans, they just hate Hitler and the high command in general, a good quote from the Supreme Court justice that oversaw Nuremberg said What? Are we going to put the whole nation on trial? In hindsight Americas feel like Germans were mislead by there government. That the normal American, then theres the far left that go to a new level of crazy. Im just saying I don't think Germans are evil, my grandfather is German, and I myself is obviously German. I just want to know what is taught to European folk and how many believe specifically what is being taught. And have any of you spoken to your grandparents? What did they see or learn?
>>
>>136571661
>>136571128
I go off topic in the beginning mostly because I don't want people to think I find others evil or something, Germans in particular on /pol/ tend to get very defensive about questions like this, and yes I will look into this lily Ehrenburg, but I don't want to be filled with the whole nothing happened at all story I hear some spout off.
>>
>>136570527
I don't remember being taught any numbers in particular just that the Jews were killed and that were many of theme.
Maybe the 6 gorrilion was thrown somewhere but there is no that religious zeal attached to the number that's present to numbers.
>>
>>136572373
>present to numbers
Kek I don't know why I've written this but what I've meant was "present in the West".
>>
6 million people were killed in Polish death camps. As a Pole I openly admit this. We cooperated with Germany and those were Polish run death camps
>>
>>136570527
The numbers are exaggerated but the germans killed a lot of people in said camps, most of them was when they were retreating from Poland.

I had a neighbor long ago and she was a prisoner in Auschwitz and she told us that there germans did horrific experiments on people, mostly medical ones and on children and not many survived those. She said that they did mainly x-ray experiments on her and that she was lucky since others were being hacked to bits. She died of cancer.
>>
>>136572508
You're not fooling anyone, Indonesia
>>
File: conveyorbelt.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
conveyorbelt.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>136570527
Not a storm-weenie. But I definitely deny the holocaust if by that it means "Jews were killed in gas-chambers". There were no gas chambers. It's all hog wash.
>>
>>136572508
In Poland you can get 5 years in prison for saying "polish death camps" if you are a foreigner. Especially german.
>>
>>136572566
Thats carzy kek
>>136572687
Well I figured polish people where killed as well for not being part of the "master race"?
>>136572795
Thats another thing I'm interested in as to how has not being able to properly discuss it after the reality of it?
>>
>>136570527
>What are you taught Poland? Was it 6 million?
Were not taught muh 6 gorillion. Unlike americans brainwashed by Hollywood were hardly concerned by muh chosen tribe.
They were Polish citizens and it was the only thing that matters to us.
>>
>>136573035
You can talk about it. You just can't publish shit in the newspapers saying "polish death camps" or you can go to prison. No one has been convicted yet though.
>>
>>136572373
Yeah in the west we have a Holocaust memorial in the capital and other what not-ness about how many Europeans who where not German or of 'master race" lineage where killed. I mean the 6 million number has been thrown around a lot but for the most part many Americans don't know many details, just that Hitler hated non nordics and killed a lot of people, the Holocaust is not necessarily a day to day topic that many on here make it out to be.
>>
>>136573035
>Thats another thing I'm interested in as to how has not being able to properly discuss it after the reality of it?
What's there to discuss? The numbers? You're free to do so, they're all rough estimates anyway. Denying existence? That's a bummer. You're not allowed to publicly deny any genocide or warcrime committed against the Polish nation.
>>
>>136573158
I see
>>136573252
Yeah I here stories of not being able to speak on the topic, specially in Germany which I find somewhat understandable but deep inside I still see as wrong, which is such a foreign idea to me being American, because we have people yelling about the flying spaghetti monster.
>>
File: 1360022687504.jpg (119KB, 804x697px) Image search: [Google]
1360022687504.jpg
119KB, 804x697px
>>136570527
>im not a Holocaust denier and not many people here are, the ones that do deny I believe are from Stromfront
>>
>>136573624
I don't mean it in that way, I'm just saying, I'm sure polish people suffered and so did Germans for there transgressions. But not being able to discuss a topic adds more to the shadow of doubt, in America like I said earlier its pretty foreign to me. Not to say that changes my opinion or anything I understand full well why that is done, I think we all do to a degree, I mean there will always be those how don't care about the truth and will use freedom abasing itself.
>>
File: refugees welcome.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
when I learned about holocaust my buddy told teacher that kikes had it coming and he had to write a paper about juden as punishment, but then he faked being sick and it gone away
fun times
but back on topic:
no, I remember that teacher told that estimate death toll was high, 6 gorillion is probably too much and that Polish loses were much more significant compared to others, but we should not forget about any nation that had casualties
>>
>>136573753
KEK
>>
>>136574053
Thats true as well, many Europeans died because of the war, and no singular group should be focused on more then others, but the idea of killing because these said people where not "up to snuff" I guess I should say is a very disheartening thought. I guess what I'm really trying to ask is what to Polls think of the topic in general now that enough time has passed?
>>
>>136574280
we collectively think that germans are to blame for that, they owe us 1 trillion USD in reparations for WW2, and they try to rebrand history so that Poles were at fault, hence "polish death camps"
about jews, we don't care
also, Poles, not polls
>>
>>136574703
I see, so why is Germany history rebranded to blame the poles? For the sake of German pride or is there some truth to there history?
>>
>>136574703
Thats of course if you know what is being taught in Germany that differs from Polish history.
>>
>>136574703
Also what is the point of calling them Polish death camps if they where created by the Germans? And why does Poland outlaw the phrase?
>>
>>136574829
>why is Germany history rebranded to blame the poles
I don't think >>136574703 really gets it. It's not the germans that are rewriting the history, it's the (((germans))). They don't want to build any pride for germans, they just want to shame Poles by painting us as guilty.
In the globalist plan no nation state is allowed to have any pride
>>
File: 2 smart 2 migrants.jpg (60KB, 853x651px) Image search: [Google]
2 smart 2 migrants.jpg
60KB, 853x651px
>>136574829
for sake of german pride only
if it is as they claim, that Poles executed kikes, why Polish families who got killed for helping kikes so common?
germany have some kind of mental problem, in which they are:
1) unable to admit they have problems
2) unable to admit they are wrong
also, it goes back to medieval times
first, it was not germans who invaded Poland, it was Teutons. Then it wasn't germans but prussians, then it wasn't germans, it was nazis
everybody BUT germans, they dindu nuffin
as a bonus, now it is not germans who invited refugees to ruin europe, but EU
>>
How do the Poles feel about having their clay shift west every time there was a war last century?
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you guys just Prussians that got converted to Communism, then Catholicism, and now """""Polish""""" nationalism.
Yeah that's right I'm onto you Prussia. I know you're planning the next European war.
>>
File: anime polish qt 3.14.png (587KB, 905x1400px) Image search: [Google]
anime polish qt 3.14.png
587KB, 905x1400px
>>136575091
>germans are not (((germans)))
ty z Gdańska czy Katowic?
>>136575010
we have it outlawed and we put great effort in fighting this blatant attempt at propaganda, but guess what: german newspaper who used the phrase most recently, even after losing in court, failed to deliver apology
germany will never ever admit it was them who started WW2, and will alwas attempt to switch blame to either Poland, UK, French, or when everything fails, to muh ebil Nazis
>>
>>136570527
Hitler did literally nothing wrong. Thanks for sucking (((their))) tip. Fuck those 6 gorillion. 14/88

t. Non-stormfag
>>
>>136575159
Makes sense, America does have tweaked history in her favor for the betterment of the pride of the people.
>>136575091
Fair enough as well, I don't discard your opinion and I'm open to ideas, but I must been shown proof before I agree upon a idea
>>
File: STRAYASHITPOST.png (159KB, 636x439px) Image search: [Google]
STRAYASHITPOST.png
159KB, 636x439px
>>136575237
your shitposting is showing
>>
>>136575237
KEK based Aussie
>>
>>136575485
Proof for what? The West using the term "polish death camps"? Proof for there being an international conspiracy to dismantle the nation states? Or proof that shaming nations leads to them abandoning their national identity?
>>
>>136574703
Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger.
>MUH REPARATIONZ
nigger you got 1/3 of germany after WW2 and where do you think the EU gibs are coming from ?

Sure germany fucked up during WW2 and now cucked themselves beyond repair but stop with that fucking "WE WUZ VICTIMS BUT WE BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE" mentality
I bet you watch TVP info
>>
>>136575622
and I bet you voted PO
>where did EU gibs are coming from
from member states you cuck, from us as well
>you got 1/3 of germany
they had it coming, and we lost 1/2 of Poland to Russians, Ukies and Belarussians. Bad deal.
wykurwiaj piÄ…ta kolumno
>>
>>136571661
No you fucking cunt. Muricans are constantly mislead by the ZOG (((military complex government)))
>>
>>136575617
Okay first and for most I've personally never seethe US use the term polish death camps, but I'm saying I've never seen it so I could be wrong, of course the camps where in Poland so the term isn't objectively propaganda and evil and can be misconstrued. Second of all form what I here Poland is running fine, which is more then I can say about your European counterparts, obviously nationalism is being attacked, but there are sound reasons as to why it is being attacked by the radical left. Me personally I don't see anything wrong with nationalism. Finally Im saying your obviously blaming the jews for the propaganda abasing Poland, I'm simply saying proof.
>>
seen not seethe
>>
>>136571128
>implying what Ehrenburg says isn't true
>>
>>136571661
Germans are inherently evil. That is the true redpill.
>>
>>136576001
CIA boss used that term, it was on national news here
but CIA are all scumbags so I do not care much
>>
>>136576154
I see, yeah the CIA are there own entity entirely compared to the US people and how they believe in general
>>
>>136576001
>ve personally never seethe US use the term polish death camps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-v24pAg7s

>of course the camps where in Poland
Yes but that's not the way you normally speak and it especially shouldn't be a way you speak about such sensitive case in hyper-PC world.
Colloseum war Roman. Nobody desribed it as italian just because it's in the Italy. What matters is who built it, not were it is.
Do you think the left, which is so obsessed about the languade doesn't realize the nuances behind the phrase such as "polish death camps".

>jews for the propaganda abasing Polan
Most anti-polish propaganda in our media is led by Jews such as Michnik, Żakowski or Smolar. There are a lot of NGOs funded by Soros to fight the thought crime and denounce polish nations such as Fundacja Stefana Batorego or Helsińska fundacja praw człowieka.
>>
>>136570527
Poland lost about 12 mln people during WW2. 36mln-24mln.
They say 6 mln died and 6 was sent to Siberia or somewhere else. Don't know about exact numbers.
They say almost all of the 3mln jews died but i think that there wasn't even 3 mln jews in Poland before war and even if there was there is still a lot of jews in politics, media etc, and lots and lots of jews with Polish roots live now in US or Israel. I'd say that maybe about 200 000 jews died during war, rest run away, bought their freedom from nazis or changed their surnames.

>>136570527
We didn't have a country at the beginning of last century, and since we get one borders shifted only once you dummie.
>>
Polish Diaspora in Chicago here,

My great grandma said the she preferred Nazi occupation to the Soviet one. She said Nazis were civilized while Russians were "wild people" like they just came out of the woods n lived there their whole lives.

Also the order Stalin gave that his troops returning home could do whatever the fuck they wanted is true. She said they were so dumb and uncivilized they broke a grandfather clock (big ones) couse they thought wrist watches would come out since u break big clock u get many small clocks
>>
>>136576136
The funny thing about that is, that term is thrown around quite a lot with older Americans, the ones old enough to have witnessed the war.
>>
>>136576471

Also she hid 3 Jews in her basement 2 would go out n convene with other Jews. One night they didn't come back. Guy who stayed went off to New York n sent my great granny his wife's wedding dress and a letter for saving his life etc.
>>
>>136570527
I'm Polish-American. My grandparents fled to America after 7 of their family members were killed in death camps. I don't think they would have lied about it.

I have no idea about the "6 million" number, and probably nobody does, but honestly does it matter that much? It was murder on an unimaginable scale and the ultimate act of inhumanity. The only people nitpicking numbers are dipshits who think that it somehow is less evil if it was 600,000 people, or 2 million, or whatever.
>>
>>136576616
>My grandparents fled to America after 7 of their family members were killed in death camps. I don't think they would have lied about it.
how did they do that? pray tell, because I am legit curious
>>
>>136576396
I dont deny the thought crimes are real, and like I said I've never heard it until this very minute, and it would only make sense that they would understand I see your point.
>>136576471
KEK
>>136576447
I see, different opinion is always welcomed
>>
>>136576548
Cool story to tell others
>>136576616
I find this very true to be quite honest
>>
>>136576816
I honestly don't know. They died when I was 12 and I've never asked my parents for the juicy holocaust deets.

My grandfather was a psychologist who pioneered a lot of modern day theory and treatments for schizophrenia. He probably was fairly wealthy and had university contacts he could utilize.
>>
>>136575725
>I bet you voted PO
no
>Gibs are coming from us as well
You're taking more than you're giving
>Bad deal
You were a minority in the parts of Poland you lost, instead you got parts of germany that were much more developed than the east and you kicked all the germans out so you're the majority there now. Although there was no reason for it to happen it was a good deal for Poland.
>>
only retards believes in holocaust, in gas chambers at least. you can think they killed 6 billion in any way you want, but gas chamber, you need to be a complete retard.
>>
File: 1484112563466.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484112563466.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>136577138
do not get offended, but your story reek of judaistic opportunism
>>136577597
so you voted .N or Razem, no one cares, now fuck you and die with this bullshit that german clay is better than Polish clay
>b..but muh development!
and now we have Ruch Autonomii Slaska trying to steal it back, Gdańsk and pretty much all major cities ruled by german agents, and overall, fuckery is going left and right
>but germans owe us nothing, TVP info is fake news, we are not european enough
kindly remove yourself from my country, traitor
I noticed that in your previous post it was
>you got
instead of
>we got
you do not even think about yourself as Polish, why do you discuss Polish matters?
>>
>>136572508
kek
>>
>>136577849
stfu retard with ur pathetic low minded nationalism, you polish are so retarded for that, you always look like psychopatic childrens.
>>
>>136577976
*a lot like the jews.
>>
>>136577913
I barley noticed that was a different country TOP KEK
>>136577707
Fair enough anon, I just don't go for fast out denial, as in nothing happened, the camps where made afterward type of story
>>
https://m.imgur.com/a/725A7
>>
>>136578144
what? camps were real, it was slave labor, but unlike the jewish soviet gulag it wasn't meant to kill the prisoners, read the "Garrison and Commandant Orders" book.
>>
>>136577849
>do not get offended, but your story reek of judaistic opportunism
As opposed to any other type of opportunism?

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't try to save yourself or your family, and would just die?

I ask honestly. It would be easy for you to make a smug, insulting response, but we're wasting our time if this is just about insulting people.
>>
>>136578391
I'm saying that they where, what I'm saying to you is fair enough I just don't go for the flat out denial like the camps where built after the war type of story. I should've corrected my wording in the previous post.
>>
>>136570527
Much like this one guy above, I don't remember being taught the exact number of jews that died, and I only learned about the 6 million when I came here. My teacher just told us that many people were killed, not just jews but also polish. She also told us about the ukrainians and jews that were the capo in those camps and how they fucked over and robbed their own people.
>>
>>136578319
intersting post anon I'm checking it out
>>
>>136577976
Big words from a frenchie right there.
KEK
>>
File: 1484115324353.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484115324353.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>136577976
meanwhile, mad arab with knife was arrested under Eiffel tower yesterday
>>136578440
no mate, I am suggesting that your grandparents ride on holocaust fun train and basically, were kikes who, granted, got out of Poland and that is good cause they saved their hides, but probably profiteed greatly from being muh holocaust survivors
because if they escaped, and you never even heard that story, it stinks
>>
>>136578699
I see, so what I've been hearing from actual Polish people is that its not a real issue in there day to day lives and most don't remember or know exact details. Same as in America, the only people who constantly bring it up are falsifiers of history aka David Irving
>>
File: 1501864996586.png (302KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501864996586.png
302KB, 480x480px
>>136576123
>>136571128

>Implying that is a genuine Ilya Ehrenburg quote and not your typical denier hoax invented on the spot

> germans are to blame for that, they owe us 1 trillion USD in reparations for WW2, and they try to rebrand history so that Poles were at fault
>and they try to rebrand history so that Poles were at fault
>and they try to rebrand history so that Poles were at fault

polish education. no proofs, no sources to back up such ridiculous beliefs; just "muh anti-niemcy" propaganda

>>136575159
Out of all the countries in the world, name me ONE country that has accepted and deals with its past wrongdoings BETTER than germany. Protip: you can't.

also,
>germany owes reparations to poland

Are you telling me Germany has so far only paid reparations to Israel? LOL get real.
>>
>>136578986
What flag is this kek, and what is that meme I've never seen it before
>>
>>136578950
>its not a real issue in there day to day lives and most don't remember or know exact details
Yes, that's about right. Ultimately it doesn't matter if it was three, five or twenty millions, germans still invaded our country and killed a lot of people, even if you don't count the camps. On the other hand keep in mind that we learn a bit different view than what I imagine americans learn about the camps, judging by their comments here. Instead of being influenced by messianic jewish Hollywood movies, we read a lot of polish authors who experienced first hand the pathological reality of concetration camps and the quasi-society that was built in there.
>>
>>136572795
This law is kind of a joke. Denying any guilt and blame the others but not them selfes. Poland is thanks to the PiS a shithole. (I'm a hans posting from Portugal)
>>
>>136579603
Nvm a german flag not a portugese
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>136578986
>germany
>dealing with past wrongdoings
you what, pseudogerman? they just ignore their past, like "I won't look at it and it will go away"
as for german reparations to Israel, I am not familiar with those, and I see no legal basis because Germany did not invade Israel, but it invaded Poland
>no proofs
>who uses term "Polish death camps"
>who made "unsere mutter unsere vater"
only one who deals with history falsifying is those guys who are to blame, coincidentally, you and germany
>LOL get real
do you even know where we are?
as added insult to injury:
>AfD will lose terribly, Merkel reign of terror will continue
>>
>>136578391
Nazi death camps were deadlier than the gulag. Anyway, both were part of totalitarian systems destined for collapse.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (68KB, 415x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
68KB, 415x520px
>>136570527
JAILBAIT pure coincidence?!
>>
>>136579844
national-socialist slave camps killed 400 000 according to red cross, gulags more than 10 millions, without counting holodomor etc..
>>
>>136579582
I see, yes Americans are very detached form world conflicts, making it easier to dispel certain ideas faster then when they arrived. Lack of empathy can be used, in my personal opinion.
>>
File: shutthefuckup.gif (697KB, 176x119px) Image search: [Google]
shutthefuckup.gif
697KB, 176x119px
>>136579819
You waived your claim to reparations in 1954 and again in 1975.

This is sophistry at best.
>>
>>136570527
>im not a Holocaust denier

Why the fuck not? What evidence is there to suggest there was a plan to exterminate the jews. Those gas chambers are fake. They were built after the war. They admit that. The Zyklon B was for delousing. The germans didn't do anything worse to the jews than we did to the japanese.
>>
>>136579979
Yes Stalin killed many of people but Hitler is the one who started a conflict that eventually killed tens of millions more maybe even a hundred million when all the smoke clears. If this is a left vs right thing, I must say both hands are not close to being clean.
>>
File: 1484112609278.jpg (57KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1484112609278.jpg
57KB, 520x520px
>>136580224
we never waived it at all :^)
PRL was not Poland at all, now open your wallet Hans, because payback time has come
>>
>>136579979
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
Regarding the gulags, Soviet documents don't suggest that number. Also, why bring up the Holodomor and not the civilians killed by Nazi Germany?
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (56KB, 599x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
56KB, 599x315px
Chump chump chump chump CHUMP ! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_plunder
>>
>>136571128
No it fucking wasn't a "guesstimate."
It was a very specifically chosen number that they had been pushing in their zionist propaganda for decades. There are newspaper articles going back to the late 1800s talking about european jews being killed and they specifically use the word "holocaust" and the number "6 million."
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (130KB, 501x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
130KB, 501x621px
What part of financing both side of all wars since 1666 don't you understand Sabbatha Zevi ?!
>>
>>136580477
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Forensic_examinations_on_gas_chambers.2C_crematoria_etc.
>>
>>136580756
Is that the rabbi that converted to Islam?
>>
File: 6 bazzingalion.jpg (475KB, 990x1278px) Image search: [Google]
6 bazzingalion.jpg
475KB, 990x1278px
>>136580730
pic related, 1/2
>>
>>136580477
I dont know enough to argue about whats fake and whats real, what I am hear to do is to ask people who actually live in Europe what they know and how this has impacted there lives, along with seeing views based on Polish people vs Americans and so on. Im not about to change my opinion on something because some wannabe authoritarian says some obscure fact with a flaky chart on /pol/ plus I feel I've seen enough in the real world to know whats what
>>
>>136570527
>What are you taught Poland?
My grandfather was in work camp in Germany. He said that during allied bombing raids Germans order all Jews outside while hiding in bunkers themselves.
So Jewish prisoners where partly killed by allies xD.
I wish I ask him more, because some of his stories (like having Jewish gf in camp) are opposing to mainstream narrative (maybe he was in light camp or sth)
>Was it 6 million? Was it less?
Don't know, maybe. There are not enough ppl researching this without bias.
>>
File: 6 million.png (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
6 million.png
2MB, 1280x1920px
>>136580730
2/2
there is Austrian holocaust denial debunker going on and attacking this stuff, but I do not care
>>
File: 1502052567832.jpg (2MB, 1500x4008px) Image search: [Google]
1502052567832.jpg
2MB, 1500x4008px
>>136580730
>>
>>136580224
>You waived your claim to reparations in 1954 and again in 1975.
No, the commies who were appointed and controlled by Moscow did. NOW PAY DENBTS GERM!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4758992/No-wonder-Poland-s-demanding-billions-Germany.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/838276/Poland-Germany-War-Crimes-billions-report
>>
>>136580880
Thats actually pretty funny anon, and yeah I. feel. the same way about that as well, the bias is real when it comes to topics like this.
>>
>>136580807
>(((rationalwiki)))
>>
>>136581207
David Irving vs Penguin Books Ltd
>>
File: IMG_0171.jpg (28KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
28KB, 600x267px
>>136580840
He is Turkish Tengri proclaimed himself Jewish messiah then converted to Islam .. Is modern day follower are the Luciferian fiends in charge of you twinks ...oh and btw 6 is Hebrew number representing a crusifiction nail..
>>
>>136581132
>>136570527
>What are you taught Poland?
Forgot to write about school.
We visited some camps (ebin thing is one kid puked when he heard what they did there).
Don't remeber 6 gozillion and we talked about Poles killed as much (maybe more) than about Jews
>>
File: IMG_0091.png (104KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.png
104KB, 285x400px
>>136580861
If they talk about Shoa Leboeuf they going straight to Jail ... you a jail bait shill go back now fiend..
>>
>>136581530
I see, so same as the rest of the Poles on here practically
>>
>>136581605
What?
>>
>>136580756
Bank of England and Zionist bankers funded the Nazis.
>>
>>136578707
I suggest you drop by /his/ to see Holocaust denial points being discussed by people who know about the subject.
>>
File: IMG_0106.png (164KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.png
164KB, 300x300px
>>136581787
Go back to were you belong fiend
>>
>>136574876
Germans (as every responsible country) does mainstream history with bias.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Polish_death_camp%22_controversy#Operations_to_whitewash_German_responsibility_for_World_War_II
>>
>>136581966
Okay will do
>>136582256
Yeah sad world we live in, replacing truth with bias
>>136582131
I still don't get it, you mean church? Also
>leaf
>c-16
>>
File: howbowdah.png (211KB, 549x412px) Image search: [Google]
howbowdah.png
211KB, 549x412px
>>
>>136582504
Read Pilecki Report - it was made by undercover Polish Army Officer sent to Auschwitz to investigate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold%27s_Report

Also remember that this topic is so hard because Communist propaganda, Jewish propaganda, Allies propaganda etc
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (34KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
34KB, 320x480px
>>136582504
Just take your forked tongue back to were you belong Luciferian deceiver tool
>>
>>136582909
>>
>>136582808
Okay will do anon, and yeah its from all sides really the moral high-ground is sot after a conflict of that magnitude.
>>
>>136583009
>>
>>136583053
>>
>>136577849
>RAS trying to steal it back
They don't want to join germany or to leave poland
>Germans owe us nothing
Only thing they can give us now is rapefugees and cuck politicians, even if reparations were justified they wouldn't give anything because it's too late.
>TVP info is fake news
not fake news, but definetly biased as fuck.
>we are not european enough
lmao i never said that, just because we take more gibs doesn't mean that we're not Europeans. Spain and Greece also take more money than they give but nobody's saying that they're not European

Anyways all i wanted to say was that i hate the "Fuck everyone, we wuz victims" mentality
>>
>>136582909
TOP KEK I don't understand, good keks though
>>
File: 1500823085664.jpg (99KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
1500823085664.jpg
99KB, 668x668px
>>136583158
>too late.
germany only paid france reparations for WW1 in 2010
it is not too late at all, and if you say that germany is too poor to pay reparations, not our problem at all, they can sell art they stolen from us
>RAS not wanting to leave Poland or join germany
I once were as guillible as you, but then I weren't, they want both of those things but they play long game
>TVP info biased
no shit, all media is biased, but I take pro Polish bias over pro western erryday

as ending note, I'd like to say that we can have this mentality, because not only it is true, but furthermore, germans, austrians and their friends like to show fake history to further their own agendas, and fuck them and their mentality
idę na zupę, a ciebie podejrzewam o bycie proxyżydem
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (135KB, 1000x1359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
135KB, 1000x1359px
>>136583212
Here I help you understand..
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..
>>
Alright thanks for the convos guys and gals I'm heading off now, fell free to derail the thread all you like kek, god bless you anons
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (25KB, 256x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
25KB, 256x250px
>>136583793
Have a glass of this unholy crusifiction nails juice on your way back fiend
>>
File: 32425436.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
32425436.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>>136570527

As much as 270.000 people died in the camps due to starvation and disease near the end of the war. The entire german infrastructure was bombed to shreds so supplied dropped to 0.

I've never seen any evidence for gas chambers tho. I consider it attrocity propaganda.
>>
File: 1491407274292.png (35KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491407274292.png
35KB, 520x390px
>>136583793
anytime, weird OP
>>
>>136572508
>1 post by ID
okay there russia
>>
>>136585162
he is not russia, that is Polish-Indonesian joke where we pretend to be each other because inverted flag
>>
>>136570527
From what I've been taught, there were between 2.5 and 3 million Jews killed in death camps. Additionally Einsatzgruppen carried out mass killings throughout Eastern Europe. But the number killed by them is a very rough estimate, as they didn't target Jews exclusivelly and they left very little physical evidence. Historians estimate that Einsatzgruppen killed around 3 million as well. Additionally in many places Germans inspired pogroms by the local population (worked particularly well in places previously occupied by the Soviet Union). But the total number of killed in pogroms is most likely below 100,000.

That all adds up to 6 million... if you consider the worst scenario. But it might just as well be a figure closer to 3-4 million.

And in all seriousness, despite the possible inflation of numbers, it still makes Holocaust one of the most horrific war crimes in history of mankind.
>>
>>136574703
REMEMBER THE 1 (((TRILLION)))
>>
File: Miasto_Ruin_07.jpg (356KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Miasto_Ruin_07.jpg
356KB, 1600x900px
>>136585435
PAY DENBTS >>136581010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB2rWJbWaRQ
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (25KB, 190x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076.jpg
25KB, 190x295px
>>136585392
It was white genocide like all other war since convertion of Sabbatha Zevi in 1666 it is all very well documented..the only one denying it is the Luciferian controled media ..
>>
>>136583546
>I once were as guillible as you, but then I weren't, they want both of those things but they play long game

Depends, I´m a Silesian also supportive of that movement but most Silesian with german ancestry don´t want to Anschluss but rather be their own country with an mix of polish, german culture

>t. Silesian who is studying in Warsaw but born and raised in Germany but family went back to Silesia because it´s somewhat our home fro 3 centuries
>>
File: IMG_0154.jpg (23KB, 350x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0154.jpg
23KB, 350x647px
Theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
>>
>>136586051
Doesn't matter what they want, they play into german agenda either way. That means they are enemies.
>>
>>136570527
>muh stormfront
>numbers are fuzzy

now youre getting somewhere you idiot. the number of actual stormfags on this board is so low they have next to no impact, /pol/ just doesnt fall for kike tricks. also, fuck poland and your subhuman slavic people.
>>
>>136586051
so you are literal 5th column that lived within 2 countries and found home in none of them?
I will not comment your situation because I would have to throw kurwas left and right
also >>136586377 this, check dem
>>
File: holocaustmyth.gif (193KB, 608x569px) Image search: [Google]
holocaustmyth.gif
193KB, 608x569px
>>136570527
Holocaust never happened.
>Pic related
>>
>>136583009
This is one of the worst memes there is and I don't understand how people still fall for it. It's some of the worst mental gymnastics I've ever seen. What it basically comes down to is

>Woman has a job
>She gets pregnant
>Clearly the father is her employer

It's beyond retarded. You can spot a Jew from a mile away based entirely on their features. Neither Hitler nor his father have any of them.
>>
>>136570527
>muh stormfront
go back to plebbit you god forsaken faggot
>>
>>136586377
> play into german agenda either way
How so? Meaning to split a part of Silesia away to weakern Poland?

That somehow reminds me back then during school in Germany when we discussed how hard it must be for Poland that a major parts of tourists come into Poland to watch German war crimes. Ironically enough it was nationwide news later about how the Polish cope with the fact that they inherited former german lands in which the world most disgusting crimes happened

>That means they are enemies

Considering that Poland has a long history of fighting for its independence I find it baffling that you deny a part of Poland´s populace its own identity
>>
>>136570527
my mother was born in 1955 and said growing up school's were still mainly nationalistic and conservative. When she was 16 years old the kremlin and communists parties have gained influence and started spreading degeneracy. Same time as the beatles. makes you think.
>>
>>136586681
>so you are literal 5th column that lived within 2 countries and found home in none of them?

Sadly yes, In Germany we were called Poles and in Poland we are Germans but like said we have ourselves always consideres Silesians. Naming us 5 column however implies that we are some sort of militant

>throw kurwas left and right
Sry, what?
>>
File: anime polan.png (3MB, 1720x1715px) Image search: [Google]
anime polan.png
3MB, 1720x1715px
>>136586922
because they are part of Poland, not some independent crapazoids, ffs
also, your entire middle paragraph is some anecdote without substance, that only proves that germans talk stupid shit in their schools
as for german agenda, greater germany plan still exists, they want Silesia, Pomorze and Warmia i Mazury back, because they are faggots
also, given that, they would take Gdańsk as well, and rest of Polish teritories shortly after
never trust german. never.
>>
File: POCZ_U_4144.jpg (828KB, 1591x1059px) Image search: [Google]
POCZ_U_4144.jpg
828KB, 1591x1059px
>>136587105
rzucać kurwami na prawo i lewo, bluzgać, używać słów powszechnie uważanych za obraźliwe.
No one forces you to abandon your regional identity, but any and all autonomy movements have to cease immediately as it is matter of national security.
>>
>>136586922
>How so? Meaning to split a part of Silesia away to weakern Poland?
Yes
>Considering that Poland has a long history of fighting for its independence I find it baffling that you deny a part of Poland´s populace its own identity
I don't deny normal silesians anything, there is no force in Poland that's stopping them from excercising their own regional identity and there never was. What I don't like is obvious foreign agents that try to break Poland from the inside. It's not a coincidence that leaders of RAS have great relations with ukrainian minority in Poland, the same minority that proved to be dangerous recently.
Also SlÄ…sk will never be independent, it's a pipe dream. The germans might help you break away from Poland but they have no interest in having some silly microstate around their borders. SlÄ…sk can be either polish or german, and since I'm a polish patriot I choose the obvious.
>>
>>136586922
Be realistic, if Silesia was to become its own country, it would be too small and weak to avoid getting manipulated into getting puppeted by EU\Germany anyway like some other small EU countries are, except even more. Even whole V4 is barely resisting the cuckery.

t.Another Silesian
>>
>>136587218
>because they are part of Poland, not some independent crapazoids, ffs

They are but Silesia changed sides quite a lot.

>also, your entire middle paragraph is some anecdote without substance, that only proves that germans talk stupid shit in their schools

Well touché, but please Silesian. Also I wanted to defend here a little the German education system as they kinda really try to terms with their past. Most of our German lessons we read anti-war and rather liberal material. However, it´s true that sometime in the past they called it Polish death camps in the TV.

>as for german agenda, greater germany plan still exists, they want Silesia, Pomorze and Warmia i Mazury back, because they are faggots

No, I know that most Polish are still afraid but no. In 50 or even 100 years we can meet and you will see that Poland hasn´t changed much but in the West you have a Muslim majority country as a neighbour.
>>
>>136579603
Why would we blame anyone but you for your fucking crimes? Jesus Christ, that's why I fucking hate germans. I'm sorry for the rest of Western Europe, but if those sand monkeys take care of you faggots, it's all fucking worth it.
>>
>>136587428
>No one forces you to abandon your regional identity, but any and all autonomy movements have to cease immediately as it is matter of national security.

I´m fine with that and most of Opole is alright with that too but that you don´t undermine our regional identity is not true. Silesia has strong german ancestry and most have served in the Wehrmacht and it´s funny to see how the Silesian youth being eager to go into Politics get rejected quite hard by PiS which is heart breaking.

Silesians are Silesians and you did a good job that they feel rather connected to this country but you have to come to terms that our ancestory were low ranked Nazi soldiers (all higher ranked even the lowest coporals got expelled to Germany after the war).
>>
>>136587446
>I don't deny normal silesians anything, there is no force in Poland that's stopping them from excercising their own regional identity and there never was.

Not true

>What I don't like is obvious foreign agents that try to break Poland from the inside. It's not a coincidence that leaders of RAS have great relations with ukrainian minority in Poland, the same minority that proved to be dangerous recentl

I can live with that and there is a reason Silesians don´t want to be part of Germany as the German country and Swabe....weird people.

Also, I´m studying in Warsaw and Ukrainians are starting to hate Polish people to the guts. Be warned
>>
>>136587760
>Be realistic, if Silesia was to become its own country, it would be too small and weak to avoid getting manipulated into getting puppeted by EU\Germany anyway like some other small EU countries are, except even more. Even whole V4 is barely resisting the cuckery.

You have a point

Which part you´re from btw?
>>
>>136580224
There are no documents proving we did that because it never happened. It's a media "fact" from the fifties. Literally fake news. A ruse to appease the people in East Germany.

Besides, communist Poland couldn't waive anything when dealing with the Federal Republic of Germany because Polish People's Republic did not recognize the Federal Republic of Germany as a legitimate state.

If this goes to the court, you're gonna get fucked.
>>
File: 1484115038858.jpg (163KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484115038858.jpg
163KB, 800x1000px
>>136588469
Ukrainians can take theiir hatred and shove it into their assess
they come here and want higher wages than native Poles for same entry level jobs
fuck them and fuck their Krym, they did it to themselves with their literal jewish politicians
also, you say that someone undermines your regional identity, can you please share some examples with us, cause I, for one, am not familiar with such practice at all
>>
>>136588469
>Not true
Really? Please do tell what kind of oppresive polish law stops you from expressing your identity?
Unless you do it by flying nazi flag and walking around in uniform with a Mauser, in which you should know why we don't look kindly upon that.
>Also, I´m studying in Warsaw and Ukrainians are starting to hate Polish people to the guts. Be warned
Good, it's better if they hate us, maybe it will sway ordinary poles to a more right-wing and pro-russian stance once they realise what kind of snake they raised. Ukraine is on the brink of collapse anyway, it's not like they have the power to stop us from deporting their asses back.
>>
File: 1445327500081s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1445327500081s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>136574703
>>136575159
>germany tries to blame poles for deathcamps
Dude,please...I know tons of poles hate us for Hitler and Merkel and they rightfully do so.

But believe nobody in germany atleast tries to deny the fact that we "shoad" ((them)),communist or poles/slavs in the camp.

Do you honestly think our leftist would let their justification "ALL GERMANS ARE EVIL NAZIS" go away ???

They love to bring up our past more than anyone.

Believe nobody thinks that poles did something,if anything it's probably ((them)) who pushes this agenda.

((They)) just want a monopoly for suffering,but you and the russian's suffered the most.

You can honestly believe me our left would never let done the deathcamps for their purpose of destroying germany.

And our far right thinks it was all good anyways.
>>
>>136580515
if PRL wasnt polann so III reich wasnt germony
so they owe us nuffin
xDDDDDD
:vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
>>
>>136588469
Why do Ukrainians hate Poland ? Their country is literally Africa tier, they should be happy that we even let them visit here, let alone work and live here.
>>
>>136588722
>also, you say that someone undermines your regional identity, can you please share some examples with us, cause I, for one, am not familiar with such practice at all

Went to a PiS rally in Warsaw with Kaczynski and wanted to talk to some people with my lets say rather virtuos Polish with rather heavy Silesian/German accent. I only talked to to 6 people there but all of them felt uneasy and called me 5th column and why I came back to Poland as I´m germanized.

Well, the only other incident was rather drunk dude in a Café.

Oh crap that one time near metro station centrum that one ONR recruiter who I admittely stood beside in order to provoke him to approach me. Came up to me gave me a card to his website and told him in my weird Polish that I´m Silesian. "To jest Polska hiltlerowiec". But I was really eager to know what happens.

Other than that I only know from two other Silesians that they have a rather hard time in the PiS youth party as our families served in the Wehrmacht.

Admitteltly nothing more happened but it still bothers me that some of my collegeaus who are rather eager to partake in this new Poland are kind of rejected
>>
>>136589033
>>136589741
>>
>>136586051
>Depends, I´m a Silesian also supportive of that movement but most Silesian with german ancestry don´t want to Anschluss
>but rather be their own country with an mix of polish, german culture
OY ZWEI
>>136586051
>but family went back to Silesia because it´s somewhat our home fro 3 centuries
So Ostsiedlung settlers to old Slavic Piast lands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Silesia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silesian_Piasts
>How so? Meaning to split a part of Silesia away to weakern Poland?
YES. RAS is literally funded by the Germans. It's the same concept as with Malorosja/Litte Russia in eastern Ukraine, but RAS is still way to weak.
>>
>>136589719
>Why do Ukrainians hate Poland ?

I not quite sure. Some sort of a mixture of "Hey, don´t think you´re better than us just because we are emigrating here now" and historical tensions like post first world war border skirmished with them.

But you should experience it yourself, I don´t want to disinform you.
>>
File: kurwa spuro.jpg (41KB, 604x376px) Image search: [Google]
kurwa spuro.jpg
41KB, 604x376px
>>136589211
shut up, you want reparations or refugees?
>>136589098
I am one of those hateful Poles and I do not trust any word you say
>>136589741
that happened because of 2 reasons:
1st - language was not Polish enough, it seems
2nd - you could use the "Shut up, I am Polish" trick, but you did not, and it is on you
you chose to identify as Silesian, which is weird as fuck, because people from Pomorze do not think about how they are Pomorzanie, same with Podlasie, Mazowsze, etc, we are Poles first and foremost, and regional later
>>
>>136588526
A bit north of Opole.
>>
>>136589976
>The Silesian Piasts formed the oldest branch of the first Polish royal dynasty.

I´m not sure, no idea it´s just goes back till Bohemia but Silesia, Jesus I don´t know, as far as our family goes back we were Silesian, then went to Germany and I was the first in the family who was born outside of Silesia but we didn´t feel home so we decided to wait until I have my Matura and then settle back
>>
>>136590139
>I am one of those hateful Poles and I do not trust any word you say
Geez Mr.Poland we are not all bad.

You can actually believe me when I say nobody believes here poles did anything.I mean nobody pushes this agenda here atleast.

Also as mentioned before our leftist get a gigantic boner from nazi war crimes they would never let "polish deathcamps" happen.
>>
>>136590139
>1st - language was not Polish enough, it seems
Touché, it still kinda touched me to be honest. My mother feels very connected to Poland, granparents to Silesia. I personally don´t quite know.

>2nd - you could use the "Shut up, I am Polish" trick, but you did not, and it is on you

Does it work even if you speak Polish broken?

>you chose to identify as Silesian, which is weird as fuck, because people from Pomorze do not think about how they are Pomorzanie, same with Podlasie, Mazowsze, etc, we are Poles first and foremost, and regional later

Nope, you fail again to know the regions of your country. For every part it´s true except Silesia. They have their own distinct identity somewhat like Bavarians in Germany or Texans in America.

But that would be alright but somewhat the "last link" is missing so that Silesians ans Polish coexist like in above mentioned countries. As far as my theory goes it´s the Wehrmacht thing which is for many Polish people very important. Take Tusk for example, people got also mad at him because his grandfarther (?) served.
>>
>>136586768
Literally all those claims are false.
>>
>>136590297
>A bit north of Opole

Eyyyy, how is the Tyskie? How is family doing?
>>
>>136589719
>>136589986
>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Because the Ukrainian identify in its sell if historically anti-Polish as it was created in the 19th century AND SUPPORTED BY THE AUSTRIANS in Galicia after the partitions of Poland. The Austrians made incentives for the indifferent peasant Galicians to go to "Ukrainian identity" schools for gibs in return, like more farming clay etc.
Later the Prussians/Germans took the relay stick and wanted to create a German puppet state called Ukraine which would feed the Germany army during WW1.
This was partly made to make the rebirth of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland harder and to divide the former Poles amongst themselves, as Galicians were a Polish-Ruthenian mix that mixed with one another for over 600 years.

This historian explains it perfectly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YUabqlxuPo

P.S. Ukraine is basically a Austrian-German creation to fuck over the Poles and Russians. It's anti-Polish from the beginning and its essence.
>>
>>136590538
and yet, one of your newspapers still haven't apologized for using "Polish death camps" phrase despite losing in Polish court
and your rulers created refugee crisis
and your govt gives money to our opposition to destabilize country
and your govt paid for formation of Unia Wolnosci back in the '90s, that brought us shit and misery but for you they brought head of competition on silver platter, by which I refere to closing of Polish shipyards, mines, and any and all industry that could compete with german
for fucks sake, you even made them close our sugar refineries and now we have to buy german sugar
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
>>136590762
>"Shut up, I am Polish"
this trick works even if you are a nigger, but be wary, you will always be tested with some variation of:
>yeah? do something Polish/name someone Polish/make joke about russian/drink vodka/etc etc
>They have their own distinct identity
I disagree, I could argue that Warmia i Mazury got it's own identity derived from Prussia, Podlasie have micromulticulturalism from russians, tatars, jews, germans and poles, Gdańsk from being independent city-state, etc
as for master thief Donald T., people get mad at him for many things, but his grandfather murdering Polish people is on back of this long, long list
>http://pikio.pl/pis-wylicza-wszystkie-afery-po-jest-ich-naprawde-duzo-pelna-lista/#
>>
File: 2092.txt.jpg (317KB, 1023x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2092.txt.jpg
317KB, 1023x1024px
>>136591227
>>
File: Lemberg280443.jpg (154KB, 1017x2074px) Image search: [Google]
Lemberg280443.jpg
154KB, 1017x2074px
>>136591269
That's also the reasons why the Ukrainians were so eager to help the Nazi Germans. Ukrainians were puppets of the Germans (and Austrians) from the beginning and the creation of their identity in the 19th century when Poland ceased to exist in those lands.
Poles lost the whole 19th century and the Austrians together with the Germans planted a cancer in former Polish lands to create more tensions and to play us easier.
>>
I'm not a complete denier. It happened but I find it odd that Hitler allowed 6 gorillion Jews to immigrate to Isreal with all of their assets and then he killed 6 gorillion Jews. Holocaust is fake news because of the lack of facts. It's the most useful tool the hebrew scum have ever had.
>>
>>136572508
well played
>>
File: PIDF.jpg (2MB, 1496x3724px) Image search: [Google]
PIDF.jpg
2MB, 1496x3724px
>>
File: 331591.jpg (228KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
331591.jpg
228KB, 1200x807px
>>136590762
>to Poland, granparents to Silesia.
Poland is Silesia, Silesia is Poland.
Do you know what pic rel is? There is a reason why the Nazis demolished it.
>>
>>136591228
>I disagree, I could argue that Warmia i Mazury got it's own identity derived from Prussia, Podlasie have micromulticulturalism from russians, tatars, jews, germans and poles, Gdańsk from being independent city-state, etc
as for master thief Donald T., people get mad at him for many things, but his grandfather murdering Polish people is on back of this long, long list

I have the feeling that we are going to agree on the fact that we disagree.

Silesia was for a long part under German rule like some of the terretories you mentioned, so there is a heavy influence of German culture. Also entire Silesia got Germanized during the second world war. Sometimes when we are Krakow visting old friends they recall how family fought in Breslau (Wroclaw).

Also the entire Bohemia thing and to some minor extent Prussia but it didn´t have much influence as they were Protestant and catholics in that region felt quite uneasy about that influence.

There is a reason why there is a independence movement, well atleast if we don´t talk about german agents leading all that.

>yeah? do something Polish/name someone Polish/make joke about russian/drink vodka/etc etc

Heyy, I´m curious, if you feel like it could you give me some example which always kinda work?
>>
>>136570527
> no many people here are
hello summer friend
>>
File: 1502144167553.jpg (67KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1502144167553.jpg
67KB, 500x667px
>>136570527

Holocaust is a myth, a holomyth..

There was no organized extermination.

Concentration camps, were very much same like the one Americans builded for asians/japanses on US Soil, the only difference is that they didnt had problems with food supplys, and typhus epidemic outbrake.

Holocaust is a lie
>>
>>136591228
>reading and trusting Lügenpresse
>thinking any politican in this country is sane anymore
>doesn't understand that our leaders do their best to destroy europe

My polish friend conservatism died out decades ago here.

There are maybe 5% of politican who are sane ,have dignity and moral.

The rest is rotten shit,especially our leftist,I mean the CDU should be conservative but they swept that a long time ago.

Everbody bows down to Mutti Merkel,it literally is like 1933.

Nobody opens his mouth anymore,we all walk to the edge of cliff.

There is no counter measurement for this insanity in my country.

The EU is a scam,we just enslave others through our economic power for the elites.

Then we flood them with mongrels who will not question future ((elites)).

Even the germans aren't save for international capitalist,as long as the economy is fine everything is fine according to our government.

They legit think that Achmed and Ali wont hang us in 40 years,but instead they will be beer loving engineers.

You can't trust the EU and german politicans/media anymore.

They would flood you with millions of shitskins only to proove they are not evil nazis anymore and it ok for tyrone to steal rape and murder because we are "le evil nazis".

I beg you if this shit show of a country turns into a caliphat,please poland just conquer us and slay every muzzi, degenerate and lefty.
t.catholic german living in the caliphat of NRW
>>
>>136590762
Dziadek tuska woził kartofle i Niemców swoją ciężarówką.
>>
>>136592529
>they had problems with food supplies
Primarily due to US and Britain bombing the railways and supply lines.
The allied powers were directly responsible for the deaths of the prisoners.
>>
>>136588201
Because no pole ever helped the nazis back then. Please believe your own lies.
>>
>>136592529
Nope, you're just gullible and believe nazi propaganda.
>>
>>136590762
>Nope, you fail again to know the regions of your country. For every part it´s true except Silesia. They have their own distinct identity somewhat like Bavarians in Germany or Texans in America.
Dude, Masovians have their own identity, Lesser Poles have their own identity AND Silesians have their own identity, but they are all historically Slavs aka Poles.
>>
>>136593269
This is how Silesian princes very buried, in graves like pic rel.
>>
File: best Pope.jpg (105KB, 663x364px) Image search: [Google]
best Pope.jpg
105KB, 663x364px
>>136593059
if not forced, no
AK killed all nazi collaborators
>>136592302
my point is that Silesia is not some special place deserving special treatment, but our opinions vary and there is nothing either of us can do to convince one another
>example which always kinda work
1) Obtain picture of Holy Jan Paweł II
2) Put into wallet
3) When threatened in any way by Polish people, show it to them
congratulations, you are now safe, no one will beat you or laugh at you, unless they want to be beaten up and laughed at
and learn as much as you can about Polish culture, eat pierogi, bigos, attend grilling in summer and be proper human being and no one will have problems with you
>>
File: polska kuleczka.png (10KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
polska kuleczka.png
10KB, 605x605px
>>136589098
>And our far right thinks it was all good anyways
From what you said it sounds like german far right would have a great interest in blaming poles for holocaust. After all it would allow you to absolve yourself from the guilt, and leftist would lose their power because they would have nothing to shame you with.
If you combine it with the fact that a good deal of germans is actually rather right-wing and just hiding it (we saw examples of that with the bundeswehr soldiers story), you can see that the theory of blaming poles looks kinda real.
>>
>>136590538
Dude, you're a good German, I get it. But this doesn't change the fact that 99% of your countrymen are just massive cunts. It's either insane lefties or "Hitler did nothing wrong, let's conquer yurp again" psychos. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like for a reasonable person to live in this madhouse of a country. I bet you feel like Nicholson's character in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
>>
>>136593269
>but they are all historically Slavs aka Poles.
Am I?
I´m serious now, I always thought that I´m germanic. blues eys, pale as fuck, sharp chin line.

However, now that I´m thinking back in Lübeck people called my mother heavily slavic looking.

>>136593308
Wow, seems like many Silesians like having curls.
>>
>>136592968
Proof? Could you show some geographic study on the state of German infrastructure during WWII?
>>
>>136592529
there are
official documents
first hand eyewitness accounts
photos
confessions
the camps and artifacts

moreover, the cost of reparations for israel was based on the number of jews resettling not the number that died.

holocaust denial is weird and irrational.
>>
the estimate of the figure of how many people died (5-6 million) is based on population demographics. looking at how many people were reported to be alive and living in europe before the holocaust, how many people were transferred to camps, how many people were killed in death squads/marches and how many people remained.
>>
>>136571128

Haha no, the 6 million comes straight from the Talmud.

Really all you need to know about Auschwitz:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>>
>>136593804

provide source for your materials.
>>
>>136593478
>1) Obtain picture of Holy Jan Paweł II
Done

>2) Put into wallet
Crap almost, got a picture of Jesus

>and learn as much as you can about Polish culture, eat pierogi, bigos, attend grilling in summer and be proper human being and no one will have problems with you

Done, Silesians are a little more polonized than you think. We even had a Polish flag in our house hanging just that we referred ourselves as Silesians.

I enjoyed this conversation and I will whole heartedly follow them but I doubt that the Hitlerowiec thing will ever vanish. I can´t change my past that´s why some of us feel a little uneasy yet the youth feels very patriotic. It´s hard to explain.
>>
>>136589976
Btw, hate me for my lack of knowledge but the Silesian knigh in service of Piast dynasty.

Was it a pro polish piast/ piast that was under polish culture or was it pro german/ under german culture?
>>
>>136592302
>Heyy, I´m curious, if you feel like it could you give me some example which always kinda work?
Just start singing the Rota.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIDq7vDXpE0
>>136593478
Or simply just mention Sobieski.
>>
>>136570527
everyone deny the holocaust to some degree you faggot, no one believes the masturbation machines today for example.

slowly but steadily the lie that is holocaust will die and wither due to the simple fact that it does not add up and it becomes more and more difficult to keep the appearances up over time.

holocaust is the only tragedy we somehow can't get over but the even more christians killed in camps by commies is ignored and so are all modern terrorist deaths and so forth.
these kinds of illogical strange inconsistencies will show better and better over time, not less and less like they had hoped. When something looks strange people won't forget it, they will revisit it.

what actually happened: the jews got sent to camps to work because Hitler needed extra manpower due to the war the allied forced threw him into and before that the zionists and the nazis worked together to get the jews to palestine.

its all plainly written in history for everyone to see
>>
File: 1483450743112.png (73KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483450743112.png
73KB, 500x469px
>Poles
>people
Try again.
>>
>>136593572
>From what you said it sounds like german far right would have a great interest in blaming poles for holocaust. After all it would allow you to absolve yourself from the guilt, and leftist would lose their power because they would have nothing to shame you with.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Polish_death_camp%22_controversy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_114
>>
File: Mazowsze_2011.jpg (2MB, 4096x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Mazowsze_2011.jpg
2MB, 4096x1848px
>>136593752
>Am I?
Or a German Polish mix, which is very likely. But you should know that, not me.
>I´m serious now, I always thought that I´m germanic. blues eys, pale as fuck, sharp chin line.
This is how Poles and Polish culture looks like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
>>
>>136593752
>Wow, seems like many Silesians like having curls.
So they were Jews? Top kek.
>>
>>136594348
go look up official evidence and testimony from the nuremberg trials. read the stories of the survivors. google images of concentration camps and aerial photos that were taken during the war. connect the dots, the convergence of evidence points to mass slaughter. the intent is made clear in the speeches of hitler and himmler.
>>
File: West_slavs_9th-10th_c.png (419KB, 876x723px) Image search: [Google]
West_slavs_9th-10th_c.png
419KB, 876x723px
>>136594604
>Was it a pro polish piast/ piast that was under polish culture
HOLY SHIT, you Volskdeusche Silesian clearly don't know the history and origins of Silesia and the Silesian people? No wonder you support RAS. Silesian princes would execute you.
>>
File: Polen_960-992.png (994KB, 1037x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Polen_960-992.png
994KB, 1037x1024px
>>136595311
Silesians were Polish Slavs. Germans were only in the minority because of Ostsiedlung. That started to change in the 17th and 18th century.
>>
>>136594759
Except there's gas chamber blueprints, the Jager report, the Forensic Instute of Cracow study after the Leuchter Report just to name some things. You're a gullible person.
>>
>>136595178

>nuremberg trials
Confessions under duress, they were outright nonsensical and made claims such as the existence of gas chambers that could be flooded, kill everyone inside and then without venting, soldiers could remove corpses at a speed that hasn't been reproduced today.

>survivor stories
Germany was forced to pay reparations to anyone who came up to them claiming to be Jewish and a survivor. As a result, of the 2.5 million Jews in Europe at the time, 6 million were killed and 4 million came to claim reparations. You are terrible at math.

>images of concentration camps
Concentration camps were not destruction camps and the myth claims destruction camps. There were no non-Soviet destruction camps.

Here's the man who managed the camp after WW2 admitting that the "gas chamber" was built in the 50's on orders of Stalin.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>>
>>136590893
Pretty nice place to live all things considered.
>>136594810
>From what you said it sounds like german far right would have a great interest in blaming poles for holocaust.

And far left also has equally great interest in blaming poles and everyone else they can for it, the insane guilt tripping, whatever the excuse for it, is premium fuel for them. Holocaust, slavery, imperialism, converting indians, doesn't matter where, how long ago, and if your ancestors had anything to do with that, just got to pin something on you to then make you repent by accepting leftist crazy.
Don't tunnel sight on the holocaust, the western allies are getting hit with the same shit over completely different excuses.

So, watch out for guilt tripping germans, left or right, don't let them spread the cultural marxism disease that is killing them.
>>
File: 2014.txt.jpg (235KB, 857x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2014.txt.jpg
235KB, 857x1024px
>>136595390
>>
>>136595539
says the person whom believe some shoddy blueprins even when the real buildings does not match your imagined reality.
And notice how you conveniently ignored the whole post when you wrote that, it is as if you wanted to prove my point!

What they have found though is evidence of prisoners being deloused. Considering the "gas chambers" look more like delousing areas used all over the globe, I mean, compare the buildings instead of the fantasy drawings and it all makes sense
>>
>>136575159
I read this post twice and realized it was fucking hilarious the second time through
>>
>>136595723
>So, watch out for guilt tripping germans,
The only thing I want is justice, in $350 billion, and they we can being to coexist as good neighbors (which I doubt considering the expansionist nature of the German).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
>>
>>136596063
>>
>>136595311
>>136595390
Interesting, thank you for helping me out with Silesian history. It is really confusing tho as it was a part of Bohemia, Holy roman empire and Prussia and later German empire.

I honestly never went back that far and I really don´t think I can figure out what my ancestors where from a thounsand years ago but then again does it matter?

I like Poland, and yes it feels traitorous having some sympathies for RAS but then again not every Pole is as reasonable as you guys here.
>>
>>136595572
holocaust denial is on the same level as alien abductions, witchcraft, and sandy hoax conspiracies. i'm not interested in watching the esoteric conspiracy videos you've been brainwashing yourself with. there's more than enough evidence for the holocaust, museums worth.
>>
>>136596063
Implying that Germans as we know them will exist for much longer as anything more than a cucked minority in their former country, the replacement in charge will have money to give, and the replacement will give anything to white non-muslims without being forced to
>>
File: 1486420336209.jpg (105KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1486420336209.jpg
105KB, 960x641px
>>136595723
>Pretty nice place to live all things considered.

Amazing countryside, right? Amazing living in a country where I can scream freely "fuck Muslims"
>>
the holocaust happened
>>
File: 241995.jpg (173KB, 999x638px) Image search: [Google]
241995.jpg
173KB, 999x638px
>>136596107
Well, all things considered, Silesia has been Slavic (Bohemian and Polish by half) for over 600 years, longer than both Prussian-German. Wroclaw aka Breslau was named after the Bohemian prine Vratislav, a Slav. So if anything, as a Pole, I would rather see Wroclaw go to Czechia than Germany.
>>
File: 1472533486812.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472533486812.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>136596464
God this picutre makes me so proud

>Slask
>>
File: 130143.jpg (294KB, 1595x825px) Image search: [Google]
130143.jpg
294KB, 1595x825px
>>136596887
Pic rel is the castle of Silesian Piasts in Wroclaw.
>>
File: 669px-Brzeg(js)3.jpg (251KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
669px-Brzeg(js)3.jpg
251KB, 669x1024px
>>136597048
>>
File: Brzeg_Zamek_Piastow_9.jpg (232KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
Brzeg_Zamek_Piastow_9.jpg
232KB, 1280x680px
>>136597157
>>
Germany should annex poland:

>Poland is slavic, thus non-white and they do not deserve their own country. Poles can fuck off to their russki mongrel brothers.
>Poland is pretty much a third world shithole
>Poland has no technology, no art, no culture, just slavic squatting
>When Poles did the Bromberg massacre killing thousands of ethnic germans, they started the worlds biggest war. Poles are a people of warmongers.
>Polish deathcamps.
>During WW2, the Poles had the highest number of jews. Poles=Jews.
>During WW2, polish females are known to have loved german dick
>Poland is always trying to pressure the EU and Germany in order to get more gibz and thus, they are heavily overstimating themselves as a third world shithole.
>Poland is isolated both globally and within the EU. If Germany invaded Poland now, there would be zero backlash.
>Poles are hated throughout Europe: they steal cars in Germany, fuck niggers in Britain, get beaten up and thrown out of the country in Britain. Nobody wants Poles. Germany could answer the Polenfrage.
>Great Parts of Poland once belonged to Germany/Prussia, such as Danzig and the northern coast of Poland. Gib back dem lands, poles.
>Pjottr is pretty much a german rape baby. Their lives belong to Germania.
>Poland is an artifical fake country that is no older than 1945
>>
>>136597298
>Reverse of the funeral medal of Legnicki Jerzy Wilhelm, stamped in 1675 in Legnica with the inscription
PIASTI ET NARCHÆ POLONIÆ ULTIMUS NEPOS PRINceps
("The last descendant of the Piasts, rulers of Poland").
>>
>>136596464
I live in the countryside, can confirm.
>>
>>136572508
Yup my great grandpa was a polish nazi. The poles let him work himself to death in the mines after the war.
>>
>>136597048
>>136597157
>>136597298
>>136597463
Sooo, naturally I should be polish patriotic as the very roots if the Silesian piast is polish? Amazing!
>>
>>136597716
>The poles let him work himself to death in the mines after the war

>mines

Hahahaha

Is there any chance that he is from Silesia?
>>
>>136595876
>says the person whom believe some shoddy blueprins even when the real buildings does not match your imagined reality.
Proof on this?

>And notice how you conveniently ignored the whole post when you wrote that, it is as if you wanted to prove my point!
I don't care about your vague whataboutism or assessment of Holocaust examination you predict because they are depend on the Holocaust being fake which is what I'm addressing.

>What they have found though is evidence of prisoners being deloused. Considering the "gas chambers" look more like delousing areas used all over the globe, I mean, compare the buildings instead of the fantasy drawings and it all makes sense
They look like delousing chambers? Is that it? Lol, I found the Forensic Institute of Cracow study more convincing than this.
>>
>>136596424
>sandy hoax was real
lmao, did you even google?

and as mentioned before, everyone denies a lot of the holocaust, for every year that passes what people claim to be the unshakable truth of holocaust gets smaller and less barbaric as the lies struggle to hold together against the test of time.
>>
>>136596464
What worth is a word if it rings in no one's ears?
>>
File: majdanekwasreal.jpg (9KB, 335x247px) Image search: [Google]
majdanekwasreal.jpg
9KB, 335x247px
>>136571128

fuck you kike. it was always propoganda.

Go to Auschwitz and ask if the "gas chamber" by the SS hospital was actually used to gas people. If they say yes ask why it has ferric cyandide residue in line with other buildings that were routine sprayed with sykon b for disinfection purposes but far below the delousing chambers. If they say no ask them why they've been lieing to people for 60 years and if they are going to publish a retraction

Pic related. The Majdanek gas chamber is often been used by (((hollywood))) and (((textbooks))), it has scary looking shower heads and it was claimed 1.5 mill jews were murdered here.

> They always show it from the same angle, to avoid revealing the fucking glass windows or flimsy non hermatically sealed wooden doors in the "gas chamber"

STFU YOU FUCKING LIEING KIKE OR PROVIDE ANY PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
>>
>>136597770
Historically yes. Read about . The Battle of Legnica killed the Silesian prince, which was the strongest Polish prince, that wanted to unite all Polish duchies again after the fragmentation period and move the Polish capital to Wroclaw. Of course the Mongols crossed over his plans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_II_the_Pious
>>
>>136596424
Why be willfully ignorant? I still have yet to get a single picture of a gas chamber door from any concentration or death camp that isn't a wooden paneled door gas would easily leak through.
>>
File: ca3f202b8d517e25dbcc005c31ad.jpg (39KB, 670x505px) Image search: [Google]
ca3f202b8d517e25dbcc005c31ad.jpg
39KB, 670x505px
The germans were still dicks though.
https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=5HQ9SlOOWL4
>>
>>136598142
google the fucking camps and compare them to your precious blueprints yourself, I thought you already had done all this considering your stance? Or have you maybe just repeated some info you glossed over during school years back like most people?

Nothing I say is dependent on anything, my stance is a reactionary one, if you had evidence that the holocaust was real I would believe you, so far though no one have been able to prove the claim that is holocaust.

you made the claim of holocaust, you prove it!

and regarding the delousing chambers: yes, they do look like delousing chambers. They are no sealed, there is nothing to protect the soldiers had it been a real gas chamber. The bodies would have had to been dragged upstairs after to be cremated and it all just screams horrible design that would never have worked in practice.

you would know if you actually bothered checking instead of repeating what someone else told you!

No one have proven that the claim is true.

and keep in mind, holocaust = the camps were designed to kill and burn the jews.

what deniers are saying: hitler wanted extra workers and thus he put the people he did not like in forced labor camps. And what makes the most sense? A country in war wanting extra resources or a country in war going out of their way to spend resources on killing someone in a non efficient way?
>>
File: DSCN3112.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3112.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>136598467

Are we really to believe that the Germans were fucking nigger level retarded enough to put glass windows in gas chambers?

Why not just seal up the train cars and dump them in a mine in the middle of nowhere. Being Germans they would come up with the most efficient method, especially since its war time and resources are very limited

Instead they used camps with tens of thousands of french free army prisoners etc playing soccer in the backyard of the ovens. When they got Anne Frank at the height of extermination rates they instead treated her for Typhus at the hospital.

WHY WOULD THE NAZIS HOSPITALIZE ANN FRANK INSTEAD OF GASSING HER?
>>
File: 1-DSC02299.jpg (925KB, 1920x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1-DSC02299.jpg
925KB, 1920x1224px
>>136597770
>very roots if the Silesian piast is polish?
But seriously, you didn't know that and you live in Silesia...
>>
File: the gook look2.jpg (183KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
the gook look2.jpg
183KB, 740x555px
I am pooland behold I amn my answer

Try Siberia lots of polaks there (ghosts) lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxWcQbla5w8&ytbChannel=DIMD
>>
File: DGObRQ5XUAAGoxh.jpg (50KB, 787x513px) Image search: [Google]
DGObRQ5XUAAGoxh.jpg
50KB, 787x513px
>>136571128
>A QUESTION TO THE PEOPLE OF POLAND
> A Kraut pops up spamming walls of text containing his own opinions

Jesus just die out already

Yeah they teach us the wikipedia version.

The only difference between us and the west is that we put more emphasis on our victims than anyone elses whioe in the US ww2 genocides are all about the Jews
>>
>>136597770

Fucking Polak. I bet you didn't even know that Berlin was a slavic settlement

Edward Rydz-Śmigły provoked a war with Germany. Why? Because he knew the Brits+French would help him win. What did he want? To retake rightful polish clay, Berlin

> Doesn't know about Polabian Slavs
> Doesn't know about Sorbian March
> Doesn't know that the name Berlin is Polabian for marsh

You can be a nationalist but I don't think you should be making your own decisions anymore. Just do whatever the jews tell you not to do.
>>
>>136592147

what is it?
>>
>>136602022
Piasts castle in Opole
and cut some slack to that Silesian guy, he may be 5th column but he looks terribly brainwashed by germans, and it can be reverted, given time and vodka+pierogi
>>
I don't remember anything from school about the Holo but recently I've been reading a book by a Polish author, written in the 60s, where the 6 gorillion appears.
>>
>>136598771
a photograph by itself can't prove anything it's the context and convergence of evidence. photos of prisoners being marched into a building. photos of ss burning bodies. enormous amounts of zyklon-b. some gas chambers were built underground. the ss destroyed most camp records and gas chambers/crematoria before the arrival of soviets. there are hundreds of eyewitness accounts from ss soldiers and nazi doctors and memoirs from ss guards authored long before the nuremberg trials (pery broad) describing the killings, with all the accounts converging.
>>
Laws against Holocaust denial

By country

2.1 Australia
2.2 Austria
2.3 Belgium
2.4 Bosnia and Herzegovina
2.5 Czech Republic
2.6 France
2.7 Germany
2.7.1 § 130 Incitement to hatred
2.7.2 Other sections
2.8 Greece
2.9 Hungary
2.10 Israel
2.11 Italy
2.12 Liechtenstein
2.13 Lithuania
2.14 Luxembourg
2.15 Netherlands
2.16 Poland
2.17 Portugal
2.18 Romania
2.19 Russia
2.20 Slovakia
2.21 Spain
2.22 Switzerland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

the damage control is real that's for sure
>>
>>136570527
There was no such thing as holocaust.
>>
>>136601705
>Edward Rydz-Śmigły provoked a war with Germany. Why? Because he knew the Brits+French would help him win. What did he want? To retake rightful polish clay, Berlin
He did not provoke nor want to retake Berlin... Are you fucking high?
>>
>>136570527
Jews hijacked holocaust, it was 6 million, but six million Poles, not Jews. And again it wasn't nazis killing the jews, it was honest to god GERMANS killing POLES. German shits trying to weasel out of it by pretending it was some imaginary "nazis definitely not german". Fuck both jews and schwabs, also Hitler was a kike faggot.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>136570527
The polish education system says literally nothing about second warld war. makes ya think lamao. All i ever heard was a vage number of 6 gorilion and no facts. Holojoke is taken at face value. After getting redpilled on pol i told my parents about holocaust and they got triggerd and were almost like WTF you fucking nazi. But than i presented some facts and they were sad for a few weeks now. It's like I have shatterd theire entire wolrd, they belived nazis made soap and lampshades from jews lamao. fuuuuuuck polish pupet gorment and education system. Years of History classes about fucking mezopotamia and never any time for second world war!
>>
File: truth82g-2z5.jpg (296KB, 756x1095px) Image search: [Google]
truth82g-2z5.jpg
296KB, 756x1095px
>>136603950
>Fuck both jews and schwabs, also Hitler was a kike faggot.
This soo much. Hitler was a lowkey Rothschild bastard. >>136583009
>>136583053
>>136583103
>>
>>136603280

"Herr Foerster cited the opinions of Britons and Frenchmen including Mr Lloyd George and Mr Churchill to the effect that 'the Polish corridor was a mistake', hissed when he read out inflammatory statements by Polish newspapers, including the statement in 'Czas' that Poland would blow Danzig to bits if it united with Germany and the recent threat by Marshal Smigly-Rydz that Danzig would be the first stage in a cruisade against Germany." - The Advertiser (Adelaide), 12 August 1939
>>
File: rozczyn ciasta.jpg (98KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
rozczyn ciasta.jpg
98KB, 640x930px
>>136604694
sadly, those are wartime propaganda, if my sources said truth
>>
File: flQFhyY.png (2MB, 2102x1360px) Image search: [Google]
flQFhyY.png
2MB, 2102x1360px
>>136571128
This post reeks so much of sewage. There's people who study this who literally can disprove your shallow anti german anti european pro nazi propaganda jargon.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (105KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
105KB, 640x400px
>>136604694
Pretty much lickely like Napoleon before him...(((they))) control the head of every snakes
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (24KB, 230x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
24KB, 230x148px
>>136605519
Since 1666
>>
File: 1451422481251.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451422481251.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>136591988
Cringe, double standards and hypocrisy, in what sense?
>>
File: IMG_0173.gif (989KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.gif
989KB, 500x200px
>>136599098
You don't genocide white without braking couple of eggs..
>>
File: 1497867921881.jpg (226KB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497867921881.jpg
226KB, 928x522px
>>136586768
Protip: it did. How do I and millions of other Slavs know? Our grandparents witnessed harsh sadistic brutality towards the Jews from the Nazis. Nazi death camps hence sound like no fairy tale.
>>
>>136593804
0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account
>>
>>136605813
>hypocrisy
He is a rabid Polish nationalist who chooses to live in rich and comfortable Sweden
>double standards
He believes Eastern Germany is Polish because Slavs used to live there over a thousand years ago, but ignores the fact that Slavs used to not inhabit those regions (or Poland for that matter) only hundreds of years prior.
>>
>>136593804
documents
>without clear origin, hard to prove they are real etc
eyewitnesses
>the well known least trustworthy source, not to mention the inconsistencies if you look at all the interviews instead of only the select few they want you to see
photos
>some proven to be fakes in later years, makes it hard to trust the remaining without some proper proof it have not be edited
confessions
>same as witnesses + several have been exposed as liars for personal gain
the camps
>show no proof of any death camps but work camps
>>
File: 1467743318699.png (226KB, 1011x734px) Image search: [Google]
1467743318699.png
226KB, 1011x734px
>>136591988
Bwhahahaha I'm crying tears of joy. Thank you.
This made so proud to have such own high quality meme.

>He believes Eastern Germany is Polish because Slavs
P.S. I never said it's Polish, I only posted facts like pic rel.
>>
File: GLL0M9y.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
GLL0M9y.png
854KB, 986x1118px
>>136608862
It's up to you what you do with this information.
>>
>>136608862
Fug, I forgot to add that pic to the compilation. Oh well, my apologies m8
>>
>>136608862
Also you're right, it's a different Pole who claims that East Germany is Polish. It's hard to keep track of people's opinions.
>>
>>136574053
what do polish people think about jews in general?
>>
>>136610833
that they are crooks and opportunists, but for now our interests align
also they were whorekeepers, thieves and crooks before WW2
>>
File: 1500844575101.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500844575101.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>136575159
are you jewish?
>>
>>136575325
>germany will never ever admit it was them who started WW2
from what timeline are you
i never ever experienced germans trying to deny that they were fully responsible for WW2 and the holocaust
>>
>>136575159
But poland they dont want to live there.
>>
>>136610953
is it the general opinon, which a lot of people share
i never heard that polish was that antisemitic
they get a lot of basshing from our (((media))) since they don't want to take in poor starving refugees, however i never heard that they had such negative opinions about jewish people
>>
>>136610953
what i also wonder
were there polish groups and individuals that collaborated with the Nazis
if you look at the history of a lot of Europe (especially western europe) you see that there were a lot of people working with the Nazis and kind a liking them too, in France there were a lot of people who worked with the Nazis and also Renault built war machines for the Germans and I heard that especially the resistance movement in France was propagated far bigger after the war than it actually was (same with resistance in Shitaly), how was it in Poland were they really those victims they claim?
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.