[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win a war between India and China if the war would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1469482182429.png (207KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469482182429.png
207KB, 1000x1000px
Who would win a war between India and China if the war would break out now? No nukes.
>>
>>136568623
China
>>
File: 1499992399295.jpg (8KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499992399295.jpg
8KB, 283x255px
>>136568623
India
>>
>>136568623

The Chinese couldn't invade India because it's so full of bacteria. Every soldier would need a hazmat suit as their immune systems are incapable of surviving the wastelands known as India.
>>
China by a long shot. Lol fucking India. Their military is an utter joke and they're all fucking morons.

Or they could just set up fort in India and let China come to them. That'd thin out some of their numbers as they travel through rivers of sewage just to get to them.

Also, all Indians are scumbags.
>>
The West
>>
>>136568623
cant fight a proper war over that terrain. it would lead to no gains for either side.
>>
>>136568623
To be honest, I'd put my money on India. They've had decades fighting gorilla forces in the Kashmiri region while China has no experience. I'd also bet that Australia and the US would funnel money and training into India before they'd help China
>>
>>136568623
China has better tech and more intelligent people.
>>
humanity
>>
>>136568623

poos. They would do the Hannibal thing and come around the mountains on elephants and smash the chinks.
>>
the Western world
>>
>>136568623
china has never been an aggressor in a war so it would come down to india running the aggro deck versus the chinese control deck.

india would appear to be successful at first and then china would defend victoriously.

then the united states would get involved and we'd get free lo mein for the next 21 election cycles.
>>
File: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_85319913_poop_protest.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
India. They can launch poo missiles and the chinks will give up just from the stink alone.
>>
>>136569164
>china has never been an aggressor in a war
>burger education
>>
File: 3f4.jpg (196KB, 680x1544px) Image search: [Google]
3f4.jpg
196KB, 680x1544px
>>136568826
>>
>>136568623
the Chinks and Parjeets destroying each other in a thermonuclear war would solve all the world's problems. Firstly both countries pollute the atmosphere at wiill yet somehow the West has to implement policies to reduce global warming. Secondly, they're both overpopulated and culling a few hundred million on both sides would stop them migrating to the West and shitting up those countries with their third world ways.
>>
Taiwan
>>
I honestly don't know since they're quantity over quality. I guess the smell alone would force China to accept defeat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.