[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Of Thrones subtextual discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sibelKekilli.jpg (2MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
sibelKekilli.jpg
2MB, 4256x2832px
Firstly, full disclosure, never read the books, tried to go into it after the show but it bored me, knowing all the big nexus points of the events

But i can't decide if this work of art is originally redpilled, or the redpills became muddied with the hands of the (((showrunners)))

Iron Bank of Bravoos and Littlefinger (who is originally bravoosi i believe) seems to be an amalgam of Jews in medieval Europe - Scheming, funding all sides of the war, usury, creating chaos

And White Walkers remind me of Jews as well, who use an army of savage creatures that flood into Westeros while they sit back and watch

Women may hold a lot of prominent roles in the story, but they always fuck things up

Discuss

P.S.
As a Turk, i'd like to apologize about Sibel Kekilli guys
>>
I think there is a resurgence of anti-Targaryenism because at this point in time Westeros has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Westeros is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Targaryens are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Westeros to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Targaryens will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Westeros will not survive. #dothrakiwelcome #dothrakiphobia
>>
>>136564863
Oh that's right, Daenerys Spectre as a liberal cunt brought savages from a foreign land as well, and will probably give them holds if she wins the war
>>
File: 1502168835963.jpg (18KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
1502168835963.jpg
18KB, 650x340px
Jamie attempted to become St. Georgy the Dragon Slayer.
>>
>>136564783
>Who use an army of savage creatures that flood into Westeros

That's Daenerys.
>>
>>136565779
thats also john snow lets in a bunch of savage wildlings

ONLY TRUE KING IS STANIS AND HES ALIVE IN THE BOOKS AND WON THE BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS
>>
>>136564863
Specter really is 'The Unburned'
>>136566061
The Wildlings are fair-haired Nords which qt ginger babes. They are quintissential North Europeans.
>>
>>136566149
Wildlings are the First Men
>>
>>136566061
Yes, but he's a bastard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
heavy chan presence there
Also, Jamie did nothing wrong!
>>
>>136564783
>Iron Bank of Bravoos and Littlefinger (who is originally bravoosi i believe) seems to be an amalgam of Jews in medieval Europe - Scheming, funding all sides of the war, usury, creating chaos

thats totally medieval italy tho, they were worse than anything with their bank schemings at the time
>>
>>136564783

why are you trying to find meaning in a fantasy show/book series having direct co-relation with the modern world

R.R. Martin took bits and peaces out of history and made them his own by incorporating them in the plot.

Dothrakai are mongols, the faith of the seven and it's relationship to the old gods is the one of christian conversion of europe, the red priests are zoro-astrians, the drowned god is fucking Cthulhu

you could try to search of a meaning all you want but you'd be grasping at straws and your conclusions will conflict with someone else, enjoy it as a peace of fiction and leave it at that
>>
>>136564783
>doesnt read the book or watch the show
>tries to dissect both
fuck off roach
>>
>>136566794
I think the factionalization of the fanbase along real life contemporary political divides is the issue.
>>
Little Finger is from the riverlands not bravos
>>
It's a book/show, that being said you can interpret it however you like, but I don't think you'll have your theories confirmed. Here's a link to properly burst your bubble. http://grrm.livejournal.com/455639.html

It's still good though. You don't need to agree with artists to enjoy art.
>>
>>136567154
His father was from Essos IIRC. His family is basically a metaphorical Jew/Gypsie archetype.
>>
>>136567154

he was a minor noble from the riverlands but his ancestry is from bravos, thus his family crest is the colossus head that he changed to a mockingbird
>>
>>136564783
i cant get into game of thrones nor hunger games
it feels so phoney to me like i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole
not even watching the videos
i DLed a song of ice and fire several times, still not reading them, even though i tried
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.