[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonwhites are not Human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0602.jpg (167KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
167KB, 564x800px
I do not believe nonwhites to be humans. While they may have a semblance of humanity, this is an anthroporphization that we project upon the lower races. Do we really believe niggers and Indian savages think like we do? Our civilizations would prove that they obviously do not. I would go as far as to say that using the subhuman races as a food source would not be particularly unethical. Do you think it is wrong to eat a Nigger sandwich pol? And again I'm not talking about eating people, just subhuman races. What do you think?
>>
File: some_sage_for_the_faggot.jpg (253KB, 1280x746px) Image search: [Google]
some_sage_for_the_faggot.jpg
253KB, 1280x746px
>>136556861
>anthroporphization
>pol
enjoy your kuru
>>
>>136556989

Kuru only occurs when you eat brains, and it only happens if the game has a prion disease. Eating cow brains can make you sick. Eating a subhuman would be no different. Just don't eat their brain.
>>
>>136556861
How about blacks who are more intelligent than the average white person? Are they human?

What about whites who're less intelligent than the average black person?
>>
>>136557454
Theres no such thing.
>>
File: black white IQ.jpg (25KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
black white IQ.jpg
25KB, 600x405px
>>136557542
?
>>
white people are not human
>>
File: 143250718511.jpg (174KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
143250718511.jpg
174KB, 899x1200px
>>136556861
>"umm... rude"
>>
>>136556861
Spotted the eternally lonely, pretentious Brockpuppet.
>>
>>136556861
alright just don't bitch when they actually start to act like animals
>>
>>136557454

A pig is more intelligent than a three year old child, but that does not stop us from eating them. We eat them regardless, intelligence be damned. If we truly are different species, and I believe the evidence pans this out, then we should consider eating the subhuman races. Not only will it help to curb their numbers, but it will also keep them away from white lands. If food ever becomes scarce Africans can become a source of lean protein. I see no reason why not.
>>
>>136558506
>A pig is more intelligent than a three year old child, but that does not stop us from eating them
Opportunity cost in eating a pig is almost zero though whereas the opportunity cost of eating a three year old human is huge.

>If we truly are different species, and I believe the evidence pans this out, then we should consider eating the subhuman races
We aren't. I can have sex with a black woman and produce offspring.
>>
File: IMG_0764.jpg (36KB, 306x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
36KB, 306x375px
This animall pissed on and raped a white woman for her role in "400 years of slavery and oppression." If a dog were to kill a woman, would we not put it down? These are not humans, they are animals. And animals can be eaten.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/07/18/black-rapist-pisses-on-white-coed-for-400-years-of-slavery-bitch-cory-batey-in-nashville/amp/
>>
>>136556861
Spotted the edgy undersge newfag.
>>
>>136558620

A dog and a coyote can have offspring. A whale and a dolphin can also have offspring, does that make them the same species? Like other hybrid species, interracial students show lower health and more behavioral problems. Other studies show higher rates of miscarriage and lower fertility. Being able to create a mongrel through breeding does not make the different races the same species.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
>>
>>136559091

Spotted the filthy subhuman nigger animal. Don't you have rapes to attend to Paco?
>>
>>136559179
Kinda ironic since whites account for 87% of all rapes, globally
>>
>>136559097
Guys... He's not wrong.
>>
>>136556861
You can eat my dick whenever you want.
>>
>>136559889

Sorry, I was talking about eating animals, not roaches. you make it out of this one Abdullah.
>>
>>136559097
>does that make them the same species?
By definition yeah but kinda a false equivalency here because your digging at the points where our taxonomy fails to account for the complexity of nature and biology. Both are incredibly rare and probably will cease to be possible given enough time.

Humans were never separated for any huge amounts of time (evolutionary speaking). I've never read anything into the health of mixed race offspring but they don't nearly compare to the health of wholphins.
>>
>>136560011
But I want to be eaten. I had enough of this world.
>>
>>136556861
Bankster jews would consider chimps as "people" if that means they can churn out more loans, and sell more product. Hell, the number 1 reason for importing human garbage from all over the world into NICE countries, is so the Jews get to sell more shit. Once the race to the bottom is over, they'll just lower the bar.

Obviously whites should purge non-whites from their lands.
>>
>>136556861
Whites (Northern Europeans) are subcaucasians, they have accomplished the least among Caucasoid people yet larp as civilization builders because they wield the most power currently even though thats only because they're playing with Jew money right now

We are literally in living Planet of The Apes, were the whites (apes) are telling everyone they're better than everyone yet most know why they have control for the time being
>>
>>136559694

Blacks account for 51% of birders in US despite being 13% of the population.

Blacks account for 53.3% of all robberies despite being 13% of the population.

Blacks account for 26% of all crime despite being 13% of the population.

These are not the works of humans, but that of savage Uncaged animals. My fellow white supremacists always fail to defend me on this point. If blacks truly are not the same species as us, what makes them different from any other animal. I see no difference between a nigger and a monkey and a spic and a pig. Just fauna. And fauna can be eaten.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
>>
>>136560361
WE
>>
>>136560365
The largest mass rape in recorded history was when the Russians took Berlin an raped over 2 million women during WWII

Whites have always had the rape market cornered
>>
>>136560027

The differences between humans and chimpanzees is simply 1% of our DNA. Yet look at the enormous rift between us. That 1% is what separates civilization from eating your own shit in the jungle. Even if humans share 99.9% of our DNA with the subhuman races, that difference is enough to set us apart. In no meaningful way are we the same animal. I think that you are the one failing to see the true complexity of life.
>>
>>136560623
WUZ
>>
>>136556861
Nice Team Fortress 2 sniper artwork
>>
>>136560365
And what makes you different from any other animal? As stated above, if you're willing to eat the 53.3% of blacks that commit crimes, should we not eat/kill all the whites that commit rape in the US?
>>
>>136560623

Women are little more than property to be used and traded. Those who have the will to protect their women will and those who lack the will shall have their women taken. That's the law of the jungle. I see rape as little more than theft. Women should not be afforded the same rights as the keepers of civilization. Niggers and spice are right to rape their monkey women.
>>
>>136560675
The differences between humans and trees is simply 0.3% of our DNA. Yet look at the enormous rift between us. That 0.3% is what separates civilization from being a tree. Even if humans share 99.9% of our DNA with the trees, that difference is enough to set us apart. In no meaningful way are we the same animal. I think that you are the one failing to see the true complexity of life.
>>
>>136560794
KANGZ
>>
If being huan means commiting atrocities like the holocaust and dreaming of a race war which would lead to the deaths of million then i'm glad to say i'm not human
>>
>>136559694
Sauce nigger

Could be because whites are the only ones who report rape
>>
>>136560875
Oh no, They've found out!
Will they, dare I say, shut it down?
>>
>>136560964
nah just gonna sit back and watch your race disapate into nothing anon. cheers.
>>
>>136560794

My point is that they are a different animal, thus there is no cannabalism to speak of. They are a different species because of biology not because of crime. The crime is just a symptom to the fact that they do not belong here:

I do not like the subhuman races in our countries because they are violent and uncontrollable. They are an abberation against our natural white order and destabilize our society and our women. If we rape, that is among our own kind. An inner family problem if you will. The rape of our women by outsiders is invasion. We have an infestation,l and they must be eradicated: even if we have to eat them.
>>
File: Muscle_grandpa.png (238KB, 979x591px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle_grandpa.png
238KB, 979x591px
>>136558506
>A pig is more intelligent than a three year old child,

You seriously need to get the fuck out, your probably dumber than actual wild jungle nigger and calling a jungle nigger someone of your caliber is sure as fuck an insult to jungle Niggers.

My 2 year old can talk ask questions and has affinity to artsy shit while I am yet to see a grown adult pig request coloring books or sing a song.

You're complete Fucking waste of air who has no idea how intelligence actually works yet you profess to have even a speck of it.
>>
>>136560675
>Even if humans share 99.9% of our DNA with the subhuman races, that difference is enough to set us apart
Never made that argument, I agree its silly

>In no meaningful way are we the same animal
Blacks and whites:
>Use and create advanced tools
>Have currency
>Have market economy's
>Have/had empires
>Have language
>Have similar family structures
>Can produce fertile offspring with each other
By what criteria are we not the same animal?

>I think that you are the one failing to see the true complexity of life
I didn't accuse you of that I was just saying that the the discrete categorisations of a taxonomy (no matter the system) can't perfectly model nature. It works well most the time but the shear amount of variables at play often leads to less meaningful categorisations.
>>
>>136560820

That's a made up number. My number is real.

>>136560875

How is killing animals an atrocity? You faggots laugh at PETA and their don't eat "sea kitten" bullshit all the time. Why? Because animals are meant to be eaten, it is the natural order. Running a nigger slave plantation is no more an atrocity than running a chicken farm. They're not people. How thick are you people? You wear fur coats but suddenly eating niggers and spics is an abomination! They are all animals. There is no ethical issue here.
>>
>>136561309

The same way that neanderthals were. It the same animal. They had rituals, language, and family structures. That does not make them homo sapien. Just in the same way that the Wolves and Coyotes are different species, so are blacks and whites. I agree that taxonomic classifications fail, that is because they are human created abstraction. They are not true representations of the natural order. The bottom line is that we are not the same. The same way red ants and black ants kill each other, so too must blacks and whites kill each other until one race is left. And it will be the white race. Two similiar species cannot occupy the same ecological niche.
>>
>>136556861
i want a world of only whites and japs.
>>
>>136556861
Don't know about all that but with my recent experience with our African newfriends, I'm convinced that blacks have no self awareness.
>>
>>136561776
>They had rituals, language, and family structures
Source?

>Just in the same way that the Wolves and Coyotes are different species, so are blacks and whites
The two clearly aren't analogous though. We breed, live by each other and work together. The same cooperation is much rarer among wolves and coyotes.

What exactly is your definition of a human?
>>
File: africanIQ.png (2MB, 697x8275px) Image search: [Google]
africanIQ.png
2MB, 697x8275px
>>136562090
If they were white they'd be diagnosed with a medical condition, but it's black culture to be a lowIQ chimp, so everything is A-OK over there in Africa
>>
>>136556861
No. Savagery such as that is what separates man from beast.
>>
>>136561432
eating spics and niggers. your no better than them prepare to be gassed
>>
>>136562374

For tens of thousands of years this was not true. It is only in the last 150 years that we have come Into close contact living as we do now. And even now schools, nehighborhoods, and cities still experience voluntary segregation. How are you using a phenomena that only existed in the last 150 years as a valid source for defining millennia's worth of interactions.

I don't have to define a human, just prove that we are not the same species. Naming one species "human" or otherwise is arbitrary. They can just as easily be "humans" and we "no humans" just by changing a definition. I am saying they are not us, and they are a less intelligent offshoot species that should be considered. I different than fauna. We treat chimpanzees as fauna and we are 99% alike. If niggers are fauna then they are also a potential food source, pretty straight forward stuff.

>>136562603

It is savagery to eats animals? Thank you for the public announcement PETA. I will be sure. It to eat any sea kittens while I'm at it lol. There is nothing wrong with eating animals.
>>
>>136563109
> It is only in the last 150 years that we have come Into close contact living as we do now
Ok confirmed brainlet. Many empires going back thousands of years were highly diverse. The most famous example would be the Roman empire.

> And even now schools, nehighborhoods, and cities still experience voluntary segregation. How are you using a phenomena that only existed in the last 150 years as a valid source for defining millennia's worth of interactions
Because there's no way that wolves and coyotes or whales and dolphins would begin to spontaneously organise in the same way. Even in the case of certain people choosing to segregate themselves its not as if they don't cooperate with people of other races in their daily lives. I'd be incredibly surprised if at less a quarter of any given Americans economic interactions didn't involve someone of a different race.

Also there is barely any reproductive isolation between humans, a defining feature of the parents of any hybrid species

>If niggers are fauna then they are also a potential food source, pretty straight forward stuff
Sorry but thats retarded beyond belief. ~60kg of meat is not nearly worth a lifetime of labour.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.