[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The simple answer to why Marxism (Kikeism) always fails.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1472305233048.webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472305233048.webm
962KB, 1280x720px
So I was just taking a piss and a thought entered my head. I was pondering over all this Google stuff and it really just got my noggin joggin. So I'm walking out of the bathroom, and it just hit me. I think the reason communism always fails, and for some reason the jews never learn, is because degeneracy becomes rampant early on and infects everything like a virus. They encourage this same degeneracy in the very institutions they run. This makes them just as weak as the goyim they're trying to control.

The Jews will always come close to winning, but will never win because the Jews are too small of a population to have total power over everyone else. Theyre too arrogant, selfish, egotistic, narccisitic, and straight up kikes. Jews jew themselves out of accomplishing their plan. They will need degenerates to do their bidding but these degenerates are degenerate as fuck and soon enough people see this kikery in play and then people get redpilled and now were here and the kikes are in some hot water rn.

If there's any JIDF shills around, I wanna let you know Israel is an illegitimate country. You are an occupying force on land that doesn't belong to you. You should gas yourselves as soon as possible. The Goyim Know.
>>
>>136556411
Whats goingon here
>>
I'm p mad about the whole multicultural society for the goyim, nationalism for the jews mentality

like, sure, I don't buy into the memes or anything. But what's up with that? Why the conflicting positions? :^)
>>
File: 1502080663369.png (2MB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
1502080663369.png
2MB, 1468x7317px
>>136559131
This is the goyim that the jews know. We are the 10%
>>
File: 1491028372982.jpg (268KB, 1400x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1491028372982.jpg
268KB, 1400x1048px
>>
File: peperidge3.jpg (54KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
peperidge3.jpg
54KB, 540x375px
>The Jews will always come close to winning, but will never win
Yep and that is why God created ovens and bug spray.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.