[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like It or Not The Right Wing is Winning The Culture War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

Late-Night Comedy Writers Frustrated They Aren’t Persuading Voters to Hate Trump: ‘I don’t want this job’ was the general feeling among the writers on the panel who were apparently exhausted that their oh-so-clever writing is failing to win over Trump voters.

https://archive.is/8MAeK

Adding that he found Trump’s presidency “exhausting.” He said it was not fun keeping up with the never-ending news cycle.

Nangle, apparently without any sense of irony and self-awareness of her industry, said Trump is “unearthing part of our country that people didn’t know existed” because “there’s so much more hate and resentment than we possibly could have imagined … This man didn’t come out of nowhere.”

Hollywood celebrities have been some of the most vile and unhinged during Trump’s presidency, with many envisioning violence (including murder) against Trump.

We are winning the culture war, anons. Do not waver, we take no prisoners. Let them burn.
>>
Good.
>>
File: 18b492e.png (289KB, 523x540px) Image search: [Google]
18b492e.png
289KB, 523x540px
>>136557193
More than good, absolutely fantastic. Keep up the heat, anons. :^)
>>
>>136556310
>Nangle pointed out, though, that there has been a benefit. “The only good thing is it’s unearthing part of our country that people didn’t know existed,” she said. “There’s so much more hate and resentment than we possibly could have imagined … This man didn’t come out of nowhere.”

ahhahahahha go fuck yourselves you bourgeoisie pieces of shit ahahhahahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>136556310

The giant is waking.
>>
>>136557531
Pretty high up there in his ivory tower, huh? He just figure out normal everyday people don't like his kind of ilk?
>>
>>136557531
You're brainwashed as fuck. The jews have literally admitted that their job is to circumvent politics and steer people away from the truth and they're frustrated that their tactics aren't working. How could you possibly be this stupid?
>>
>>136556310
>just writing it all off as baseless hatred for no reason at all
typical
they probably still think it has something to do with skin color, too
>>
File: 1501989688198.jpg (42KB, 620x592px) Image search: [Google]
1501989688198.jpg
42KB, 620x592px
>>136557833
skin color, bigotry, transphobia or whatever fairy tale (((they))) can try to cook up this week
>>
File: 1501966473748.jpg (14KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
1501966473748.jpg
14KB, 218x290px
>>136558093
That's the part that really blows my mind about it.
How many layers of smug self-righteousness do you have to be on to actually believe that everyone who disagrees with your political opinion is doing it out of blind, baseless hatred?
Do they really believe that fully half the country is just a bunch of uneducated hicks who froth at the mouth whenever they see a skin color darker than taupe? The fucking arrogance.
>>
>>136558498
Whatever they're thinking it's obviously failing horribly. To the point that people are giving up on it kek
>>
>>136558498
I think they miss the greater picture.

We do not work out of hatred, but instead out of love of truth.
>>
>>136558498
>Do they really believe that fully half the country is just a bunch of uneducated hicks who froth at the mouth whenever they see a skin color darker than taupe?

Not hard to believe when you live in rural farming land and experience it yourself.
>>
>>136558498
God hates fags.
>>
>>136557673
White man's coming home!
He's coming home!
He coming!
White man's coming home!
He's coming home!
He's coming!
>>
>>136558891
So you, as a person apparently living in that dempographic, are more willing to give up your freedom to dumbass liberals who want more federal government (big brother) and restrictions on your way of life? Fuck outta here faggot. /pol/ is clearly not for you.
>>
>>136557531

They created it. 10 years ago I was a politically illiterate dipshit who thought the magic negro was a gift from god when I voted for him. Now I want all these faggots to Be fucking gassed.
>>
>>136558891
Fine, I'm sure people like that exist, just like the left has the stereotypical retarded stoner who has no concept of the complexities of their own political opinions. Both sides have retards.
The majority of men in STEM fields are also right-leaning, and I don't think anyone would call them stupid. Educated white men, especially, tend to be more conservative.
>>
>>136558498
Yes they do mate, even people here like my Father. They are such idiots and cNnot make their own opinion up, only have the Guardian and Economy tell them what to think and feel.

My Dad genuinely thinks Trump is an idiot, that he lies all the time (No proof, obviously) and that America would be better off still with Hillary Clinton.

These people have good intentions but have zero idea of how the world works and how fucked up it is because of their heroes like Obongo
>>
File: hitrump.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hitrump.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
bump while i read comments
>>
>>136558827
underrated
>White Love does not = Hate
>>
>>136557531
>bourgeoisie
anon, I

stop using their bullshit marxist words you faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
>>
>>136561431
It's effective because it gets under their skin. The word resonates with them.
>>
>>136556310
If there’s one thing righties believe, it’s that they could beat lefties in a fight.

You see this attitude reflected over and over again, to the point that it’s probably something engrained in the right-wing psyche. Pajama Boy vs. tactical deathbeast? Pffft. No contest. Look, righties have the guns, righties have police and they have the military. If one day the balloon ever goes up, righties will just organize behind a leadership of their veterans, coordinate with the active service, give all the lefties free helicopter rides, and live happily ever after. Right?

That’s pretty much what the Confederacy thought about the Yankees, and it didn’t exactly work out well for them.

The organizational capacity required to build a new world is the same organizational capacity have Lefties built to pressure government. So who’s in a better position to shape the big moment when it comes? Hell, if tomorrow civilization goes completely Mad Max: who’s got existing local networks of people who they’re used to turning out and doing stuff with on a regular basis? Answer to both questions: not the Right.

>POLITICAL VIOLENCE IS A GAME THE RIGHT CAN’T WIN

https://jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
>>
>>136561868
>Confederacy right-wing, Union left-wing
>While posting under that flag
This is some really fucking shoddy pasta right here
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-121921.png (500KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-121921.png
500KB, 1080x1920px
>>136559358
Yeah, I hit that wall too. Now I just speak openly about my conspiracy theories, my biggest credibility boost was calling the crypto currency price surge.

I say:
>Best financial advice you've ever received, and it came from a flat earther!

It's nice to get a win every now and then, hopefully we're all wrong about Sept 23rd and the August 21st eclipse resulting in fuckery
>>
>>136561868
gomunism :DDD
>>
>>136561868
Can't wait to curb stomp your estrogen-deformed, skinnyfat face during the happening. Your delusion will only make it more satisfying.
>>
>>136561868
>If there's one thing commies believe
It's that their brand of communism is somehow different.
>>
>>136562580
And that civil servants are capable of organising a real war, clearly never applied for a passport
>>
>>136561868
You're right. We should all go to the range more often and practice our skills and meet with agreeable people there.
>>
File: ioyk.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
ioyk.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>136558498
they've been brainwashed in the literal sense of the word.
>>
File: 11 listopada.jpg (162KB, 960x633px) Image search: [Google]
11 listopada.jpg
162KB, 960x633px
>>136561868
>politcal violence is the game right can win
top kek!
I invite you to Poland, bring your friends, bring all of them if you want, and please, say something remotely leftist
or just say that you are communist
funny man you are, seriously, you should tell jokes for a living
>>
>>136557531
>Proletariat poorfag scum
K
>>
>>136556310
>W-why isn't our smug liberal snark working?
Because you're clueless sheltered faggots completely out of touch with reality and everyone with a real job fucking hates you.
>>
File: 1499424247571.jpg (58KB, 700x639px) Image search: [Google]
1499424247571.jpg
58KB, 700x639px
>>136556310
We are the counterculture, amirite 'pedes?
>>
>>136564802
>no PJW-morph
for shame anon
>>
>>136561868
>righties will just organize behind a leadership of their veterans, coordinate with the active service, give all the lefties free helicopter rides, and live happily ever after. Right?

Wrong.
They will organize anonymously on some back shelf anime board and mold their world to their dreams one shotpost and op at a time.

And fuck me if it ain't working.
>>
>>136556310
So the Judeophile right is winning the culture war against the Judeophile left? Great.
>>
Op has posted this thread 5000 times already.
>>
>>136558093
SJWs use these words you talk about as labels which they use against their opponents.
What SJWs claim:
>All whites are racist
>males are doing bad things

Lets get these claims debunked
Not all whites are racist
Males have made a lot of inventions
>>
File: 1500730599415.jpg (11KB, 261x152px) Image search: [Google]
1500730599415.jpg
11KB, 261x152px
>>136561868
>, to the point that it’s probably somethin
>>
Women aren't funny.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.