[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw net neutrality is about to go Bye bye, google cucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1464469566774.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464469566774.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>tfw net neutrality is about to go

Bye bye, google cucks
>>
>tfw this was the plan all along

We're running out of dimensions.
>>
>>136556154
health care took a little step back for the moment, but removing Dems hold over the internet will be a nice strategy for future politics. You can tell that they are already trying to control information to prep for future elections with their recent youtube banning of right views
>>
Google Fiber will probably be one of the country's largest ISPs in a couple decades.

Even if net neutrality goes away, google benefits even more eventually, just in a different wing of their company.
>>
>>136556352
yeah Im aware of this. Thats why I knew google was never for net neutrality. It benefits them more than anything. It'll be a fun ride for the next few years.
>>
>>136556352
>fucking Google taking over as net neutrality ends
>have to pay premium because you're not leftist enough

Since Google knows everything about everyone they can do this.
>>
>>136556402
>Thats why I knew google was never for net neutrality
They probably are. They reap major benefits either way from an economic standpoint and as for PR, which google cares about almost above everything else, they benefit more from being against it.

Google paid for their second biggest competitor (Firefox) to exist for years while trying to get Chrome off the ground just because doing so kept Google in the minds of Firefox users who had it as a default search engine and hurt Explorer as much as it hurt Chrome. As long as they get sustainable growth either way, google will always take the action that provides better PR, because it grows their brand which in gives any sustainable growth the potential to spread faster.

Basically, what I'm saying is Google can't lose until and unless they can be forced into a situation where they have to choose between getting a leg up over their competition and being popular, which basically hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>136556154
Google’s political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety, but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.
This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.
The lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this ideology.
Extreme: all disparities in representation are due to oppression
Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression
Differences in distributions of traits between men and women may in part explain why we don’t have 50% representation of women in tech and leadership. Discrimination to reach equal representation is unfair, divisive, and bad for business.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.