[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sweden fucked forever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170808-030106.png (223KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-030106.png
223KB, 1080x1920px
>>
forever is a strong term , but its completely fucked for the foreseeable future and if your a sensible person living there you should relocate immediately
>>
>>136555954
>>136555826
i agree, besides almost everything the muzzies occupy always falls in value
>>
>>136555826
not forever
But until the economic collapse, yes
>should start in 2018
>>
>>136555826
they are completely fucked, the entire population is pacified. they will be one of the first countries in Europe to fall, mark my words.
>>
There's still hope.

https://youtu.be/zLngvPQfzdA
>>
Muhammad loves Sweden.
>>
>>136555826
Yes! Stop asking. sage
>>
No, they can still save themselves in 2018 by electing SD. But if they don't they're fucked forever.
Canada, England, Germany and France are way worse off than Sweden.
>>
>>136558379
>Canada, England, Germany and France are way worse off than Sweden.

uhhh and what makes you say that?
>>
>>136558524
Okey, maybe not France.
>>
>>136558592
so you got nothing? Sweden is in a worse off position than any of the other European countries.
>>
>>136558379
>Canada, England, Germany and France are way worse off than Sweden.
Bullshit. I felt a lot less safe, and witnessed more crimes first hand, when I was in Stockholm last month than in any of the other countries you mentioned, or even in countries like Indonesia and fucking South Africa. Sweden is doomed.
>>
>>136558631
Canada
>All real estate now owned by the Chinese. Crazy faggot prime minister who invites all third world "refugees" from the US
England
>Draconian 1984 laws. Criticize Islam and you'll get publicly scorned then put in jail and killed by niggers. Europe's strictest gun laws. Larger Muslim population than Sweden.
Germany
>Cucked beyond hope by MUH HOLOCAUST! you can't even say "I think it might be exaggerated" without being arrested. Imports shitskins because of post-war guilt.
France
>Niggers, niggers and more niggers.
>>
>>136559095
thats cool but why did you leave out sweden?
>>
>>136555826
Well, it is in the sense that it will never be Sweden again in the historical sense of Sweden. There will never be 1900s demographics and Swedish culture. It will be multiculturalist and globalist grey goo. Probably people will self-segregate over time with highest native Swede demographics in the north.

>>136557470
>economic collapse
Sorry to tell you, Horst, but there won't be an economic collapse.

>>136558379
By 1950s standards SD is ultra-liberal with regard to immigration. SD in power won't save Sweden. It will only restrain some of the more outrageous libtard lunacy.
>>
>>136559344
Sweden is like a mix off all that. A jack of all trades, but master of none.
Being Norwegian, none enjoys SWEDEN YES! stuff more than me. But everyone is acting like Sweden is so much worse off than everyone else. When in reality England got way more crazy muslims. Canada got even more crazy gender stuff and Germany is way more cucked by their post war guilt.

Norway is not much better either. But we've always been 5-10 years behind Sweden on everything.
>>
>>136558631
No, it's not. Your island empire is worse off as is France. By far. France will be a Muslim country long before Sweden. I dread to think what France will look like in 30 years. The UK has both large numbers of Muhammadans and a large "native" population of black street criminals.
>>
>>136559791
>When in reality England got way more crazy muslims
yeah like the time we let ISIS fighters return to our country. oh wait that was Sweden. face it swedish people are cucked. every swedish person I talk to is a typical leftist cuckboy who loves to get pegged by their girlfriend.
>>
>>136560236
Erm.... Lad.... We did that aswell
>>
>>136560324
nope.
>>
>>136560354
yep
>>
>>136560405
nah
>>
>>136560418
uh huh.
>>
>>136560236
SWEDEN YES stuff is like being obese, but looking at some morbidly obese person and saying to yourself "I'm not so bad, it could be worse"
>>
No not forever. 10-15 years and the general public's opinion will change in Sweduhn.
From a danes perspective they are lost, and they were when Monica Sahlin as PM said that their culture werent as rich as the immigrants. Hopefully the buttplugs are removed.
>>
>>136555954
-> Relocate from ancestral homeland, literally FLEE from the situation
-> Checks flag
-> Checks out
>>
Germany France and U.K. Is way more fucked both demographics and socially.
>>
Germany France and U.K. Is way more fucked both demographics and socially. It's a fact
>>
Elect SD and shift the overton window, then elect more extreme parties or wait for SD to become more extreme.
SD used to be nazis and Jimmie is still there.
>>
>>136555826
Yes.
>>
No, kill all the women traitors and numale gynocenyric cunts in the government along with kikes and you'll have a shot at fixing Sweden.
>>
>>136563650
Basically this. The uncucked men of Sweden still has a majority, it's just that the nu-males and femicunts scream the loudest. We will not fall.

>>136564153
Det ska bli en glädje att hänga dig framför din familj, förrädarhora.
>>
File: 54.png (63KB, 349x427px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
63KB, 349x427px
>>
>>136559791
I only knew one Norwegian girl irl, an exchange student. Gorgeous brunette with perfect skin.
People were talking and somone somehow asked her if she'd date a black guy and she said "no" but knew it wasn't acceptable to say aloud, and so they pressed her and she just said "it would be weird, and my dad would get angry".
After that I wanted to move to Norway quite a bit. I should've tried for her and moved there.
Germans, well they're as bad as Americans for all the worst stereotypes except for hygiene and obesity.
France is niggerland. It looks bleak.
Canada has the benefit of cold (niggers hate cold) and still pretty white demographics, but they're getting worse much faster than we are, America sort of plateaued except for the Mexican question.
>>
>>136564394
Gulligt.

Var realistisk för en gångs skull.

>The uncucked men of Sweden still has a majority

Säkert. Sverige som vi har kännt det är för evigt borta, demografiskt sett finns inget att jämföra med i hela Sveriges historia.

Jag är väldigt sugen på att höra vilka förslag du och dina ''Landstrogna'' har att framföra, som dessutöver är realistiska.
>>
>>136559791
I only knew one Norwegian girl irl, an exchange student. Gorgeous brunette with perfect skin.
People were talking and somone somehow asked her if she'd date a black guy and she said "no" but knew it wasn't acceptable to say aloud, and so they pressed her and she just said "it would be weird, and my dad would get angry".
After that I wanted to move to Norway quite a bit. I should've tried for her and moved there.
Germans, well they're as bad as Americans for all the worst stereotypes except for hygiene and obesity.
France is niggerland. It looks bleak.
Canada has the benefit of cold (niggers hate cold) and still pretty white demographics, but they're getting worse much faster than we are, America sort of plateaued except for the Mexican question.

I want to just move to Norway and be left alone. I like nature and America is way too damned hot and all the women are obese.
>>
>>136564688
>norway
>left alone
the government will hound you for everything
>>
>>136564153
>Sweden
>Yes
>>
>>136564668
Ge militären och polisen befogenhet att påbörja en massiv repatriering och utvisande av alla flyktingar och utom-europeiska invandrare som kommit till Sverige de senaste 10-15 åren, lagligt eller olagligt, samt förbjuda Islam helt och hållet. Då är de mesta problemen lösta.
>>
>>136564841
Jag sa realistiska.

Bor man i Sverige blir man tvångsmatad svartpiller.
>>
>>136564668
>>136564841
Sedan inför vi givetvis dödsstraffet och dömer samtliga ansvariga, inklusive vurmare för mångkulturen i alla dess aspekter, till döden.
>>
>>136564922
Det är absolut realistisk. Så länge militären och polisen är med på noterna kommer det självklart att gå. Vägrar alla hemländer ta tillbaka dem dumpar vi dem helt enkelt på första bästa flygplats utanför Sveriges gränser.
>>
>>136564841
Swedish is such a cool looking language. I should drop German since both languages will be useless, and just learn the cooler one.
>>
>>136564961
Låter ju lovande det där!

Hela skiten fordrar dock att en samlad aktion utförs och en statskupp genomförs illa kvickt.

>>136565094
Och när kan jag förvänta mig att detta sker? Oddsen talar nämligen emot dig för varje dag som passerar.

Den nya generationen Svenskar (nysvenskar) står fast besluten om att motarbeta alla former av Svensk nationalism.

För Guds skull, bara ordet konservativ är troligen svartlistat och bötfällande i de flesta kommuner.
>>
>>136565296
Det skulle kunna hända när som helst. Jag är bombsäker på att det skulle räcka med 500 man för att ockupera i alla fall Stockholm och avsätta regeringen.

Hur många medlemmar har NMR/NU o.s.v? Antagligen tillräckligt om de skulle vilja.

>>136565231
German is autistic as fuck. Swedish makes more sense.

t. someone that has studied German.
>>
Mainly in kike wet dreams
>>
>>136559095
:D Do more!
>>
File: 31231232131.jpg (164KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
31231232131.jpg
164KB, 960x684px
>>136555826
Yes

Only Greece and Poland stand strong
>>
>>136564394
>The uncucked men of Sweden still has a majority

Have you imported so many muslims?
>>
>>136555826
for eternity
>>
>>136568270
Kek
>>
I mean, Sweden is complicated. There is an unusual amount of kikery and cultural marxism/general degeneracy due to Bonnier/Schwarz subversion and we have a very big amount of shitskins. On the flip side, we also have the biggest resistance movement of pretty much all European countries and unlike in the UK, for example, our resistance movement actually goes out and gets shit done on occassion. Our country has pretty good odds, and our demographics are still better than the UK or France, for example. We'll see how it goes.
>>
>>136558631
Take a look in the mirror. Sweden is fucked but the situation is at least 2x worse in Germany, France and Britain.
>>
>>136566465
Spain and France...
>>
>>136555954
Where do you suppose I relocate then?
>>
>>136563383
Which Mohammed raped your wife today?
>>
>>136565231
May as well just learn Arabic if you want to talk to Swedes
>>
>>136570878
>>136571024
Whats got you so mad today?
>>
>>136559090

>Went to sthlm
>Felt threatened
>Nothing happnened
>Is a fag
>>
>>136559675
>there won't be an economic collapse

What do you mean? There will always be a crash after a period of growth; it's an important tool for moving the wealth from many to few.

Or do you mean a total collapse and going full Weimar-Zimbabwe mode? Probably not, unless it happens to profit someone.
>>
>>136571809
>a Swedecuck
>calling anyone a fag
Is that what you do to distract yourselves from the screams while Abdul rapes your sister next room? Or is it the same room?
>>
File: DeathToNiggers.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
DeathToNiggers.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>136573105
You don't even show your flag, that makes you a subhuman. YOU ARE A FÅKKKKKKKKKING DÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅGGGGGGGGG

AND I AM YOUR MÄÄSTÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖR
>>
>>136573105
Why do these posts always read like the deranged cuck fantasies that they are?
>>
>>136559791
This

much is shit but we still have a loooooooong ways to go before we get anywhere near the level of Britain or Canada

we just have a shitload of rapes, but then again we also have the highest rate of reported rapes
>>
>>136571809
>Be roma
>Go to roma ikea
>see arab promotional in bed with white women ad everywhere
>see old white people almost dead next by

realy makes me think
arabs and niggers are replacing us
and white people are getting old and dying off
THANKS SWEEDEN

THANKS SWEEDEN
>>
>>136573237
Hahaha. Stupid Sven I hate to tell you this but let me spell it out for you: Even Somalis, the lowest form of life, are your masters. You think you're anyone's master?

>>136573316
It's reality where you're posting from, assuming no proxy.
>>
File: 1500327636464s.jpg (4KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500327636464s.jpg
4KB, 120x125px
>>136555826
Looks fine to me. Except diversity goy.
>>
>>136564196
Relax brother, relax. Take a nice long breath, inhale, then exhale. Slowly and steadily. Feel relaxed now? Good. Go build the toilets. Then you can talk about the 1st world problems.
>>
>>136573913
>You think you're anyone's master?
Yes, Nords are masters of all the lower races. You're a Somali who won't show his own flag, a spineless cuck who is not human. How does it feel to know that I can walk for miles without seeing a single nigger and that not the entire country of Sweden is in the same state as Stockholm and Malmö? Again, until you show your flag you are a castrated eunuch who deserves to be spit on.
>>
>>136573952

>faggot saves thumbnail
>>
>>136565555
Swedcuck langauge :D Let me laugh, achmen. Finnish is the eternal god-tier language. Finnish was the first nordic tongue. Finnish is the best.
>>
File: 1501070227562.jpg (37KB, 517x702px) Image search: [Google]
1501070227562.jpg
37KB, 517x702px
>>136565555
>Those numbers
>>
>>136570876
i'm thinking denmark or south korea.
>>
>>136576018
>i'm thinking denmark or south korea.

Just a heads up: South Korea is alright, but unless you can pass for Korean, it's a pretty racist place. That that that is a bad ting sometimes, as their % of waygooks is quite low compared to many countries.
>>
>>136555826
this flag actually looks cool
>>
>>136574171
>Somalis, the lowest form of life
>You're a Somali
Only an actual Somali aka new Swede can possibly be this retarded.
>I can walk for miles without seeing a single nigger
You actually think it's an achievement? Wow, your country is saved! Also I think you're not counting yourself, nigger. Just kys. Or do you need instructions since you're so retarded?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.