[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is alt-right politics a passing trend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1499999502465.png (290KB, 497x732px)
1499999502465.png
290KB, 497x732px
At some point, right-wing politics will become mainstream and then overbearing and obnoxious like SJW politics did. This seems to happen with all political movements. They start out challenging authority with legitimate grievances, they fight, they win, then they turn into obnoxious fucktards and some new counter-culture has to take them down.

Will alt-right politics have the same fate? And Where will all of these alt-right/alt-lite public figures be when this brand of politics starts dying?
>>
>>136554664

Complacency is the kiss of death.
As long as movements need to fight and have lofty objectives ahead of them, they are vital. Once they get comfortable in power, they get fat, boring and impotent, and are replaced by others.

I say we have potentially half a century of vigorous right-wing politicking and warfare ahead of us, if we play it right!
>>
>>136555002
I could see alt-rightism growing for 10-15 years before a new movement rises up and challenges it with legitimate arguments
>>
>>136555313
Alt right has the most primordially legitimate argument. There isn't a wide variety of competing arguments in this game.
Only a handful.
>>
>>136555313
>legitimate arguments
There are none. I'm not making some sort of joke or anything, I literally mean it. The alt right (or whatever you want to call it) is based on an understanding of human nature. Everything else is based on denying human nature, so in a free marketplace of ideas everything else will always lose. The only hope they hay of winning is massive censorship
>>
>>136554664
Sargon of Akkad is paid by MTV.
Sargon of Akkad ONLY uses archive.is
That is all.
>>
File: gettyimages-644207354.jpg (67KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-644207354.jpg
67KB, 970x647px
are we talking about alt-right or "Alt-Right?"
>>
>>136556720

Or accepting their nature, and using it to milk the system, instead of making up shit like the wage gap and systemic racism to milk the system, future progressives will simple say it's genetics and they need gibs
>>
I see the right starting to plateau. It's not just a few troublemaker "Kekistanis", it's that the new right, lets avoid the alt-right shit, is getting to the point they're combating whiny identity politics with whiny identity politics. "Redpill" threads are filled with utter misinformation or at least heavily slanted information, people repeat the arguments in public, and get resoundingly mocked. People are clearly perceiving the politics as self-serving because well, they are, that's largely the merit of them. Ultimately /pol/ is filled with teenagers and college aged shitposters and the average quality of poster has fallen as the quantity of posters has gone up. Public figureheads of this "movement" are filled with a bunch of youtube pseuds that argue with idiots, with maybe Jordan Peterson having the most credibility and even then he still says some pretty pseud things the further he gets away from psychology.

I would say the new right is a populist outburst against entrenched bullshit and I think its already changed the way public discourse is discussed. anti-immigration views are less taboo, anti-trade views are taken more seriously, BLM was largely exposed for who they were, and I'm seeing serious discontent with untouchable issues like affirmative action. There's just too much truth underlying the movement for it to be ineffectual.

Ultimately /pol/ is filled with teenagers and college aged shitposters and the average quality of poster has fallen as the quantity of posters has gone up. People need to stop bitching and crying about what the left does that doesn't hurt anybody and focus more on doing good things for the right. What the right needs is a lot of hard work and discipline to make ourselves better until the establishment and left is forced to bend the knee to the future and truth. It needs to go beyond shitposting on /pol/.
>>
>>136559533
TL;DR kys shill
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.