[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any alternatives to Google news alerts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3342.png (307KB, 1636x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3342.png
307KB, 1636x1024px
I use(d) Google alerts to keep track of certain topics and people as a way to get news that I thought was interesting. Now I don't trust the alerts cause god knows what the SJWs are censoring and I don't want to support Google by giving them info on me and ad $$. I can switch browsers, use Apple maps and mail plus duck duck go easily enough but I haven't been able to find a good alternative to google alerts. Anyone know of a good service to use to get regular updated and unfiltered info on various topics?
>>
>>136552678
bring
duck duck go
ask jeeves
yahoo
The Library
>>
>>136552678
/pol/
>>
>>136552972
>yahoo

if you want to go 10x's worse than Jewgle.
>>
File: american inventors.png (944KB, 1229x647px) Image search: [Google]
american inventors.png
944KB, 1229x647px
>>136552972
Yeah duck duck go is great!!
>>
>>136552678
news alerts? fuck that just check drudge a couple times a day. i also briefly check CNN, huffpo, breitbart and fox every morning and night to keep myself in the loop. i can't say i feel uninformed. if you're really insistent on a newsfeed i recommend making a twitter, but they are cucked leftists too. you might be able to check out an alternative like gab if you want to get back at them.
fucking everyone should just stop using chrome. i literally just deleted it from my hard drive a few minutes ago. i mostly use opera on my mac anyhow. i find it works the best overall. there's still a fucking google search bar on the home page, but you can use the nintendo konami code to get rid of it (fucking nerds)
and everyone should set their search to duck duck go too.
this bullshit with google has been going on a long time, but this is the last fucking straw for me man. this has really illustrated just how "against me" they really are. no way i'm giving them another cent of business in my lifetime if i can help it.
remember that google owns jewtube too, which is now officially in its decline since they announced their most recent censorship plan. i would like to suggest a viable youtube alternative, but there isn't one. hopefully some investor will realize this and get his fucking act together
>>
DISCRIMINATION IS EQUALITY
FREEDOM IS OFFENSIVE
SCIENCE IS DISGUSTING
>>
It's better than Yahoo.
better Trump then Clinton
better a raw turnip then a stick in the eye
>>
firefox
startpage.com
rt.com
/pol/
Tor
VPNs
TAILS
>>
>>136552972
Google’s political bias has equated the freedom from offense with psychological safety, but shaming into silence is the antithesis of psychological safety.
This silencing has created an ideological echo chamber where some ideas are too sacred to be honestly discussed.
The lack of discussion fosters the most extreme and authoritarian elements of this ideology.
Extreme: all disparities in representation are due to oppression
Authoritarian: we should discriminate to correct for this oppression
Differences in distributions of traits between men and women may in part explain why we don’t have 50% representation of women in tech and leadership. Discrimination to reach equal representation is unfair, divisive, and bad for business.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.