[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glenn Beck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Glenn-Beck-Crying.jpg.cf.jpg (34KB, 521x399px) Image search: [Google]
Glenn-Beck-Crying.jpg.cf.jpg
34KB, 521x399px
What the hell happened to this guy? Did we kill him? Did the priesthood rise? I'm chronicling 2016 and it seems like he was just peeled off by its momentum. Enchiladas and quick rundowns welcome.
>>
>>136551278
(((they))) got to him, probably sexual blackmail. He probably started drinking and drugs as well due to the stress.
>>
>>136551596
What do you mean? Is he all coke up now?
>>
>>136551278
He MASSIVELY fucked up

2016 was THE YEAR for any AM radio types. If you didn't ride that train, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>136551278
He got fired from Fox for being too batshit.

He started his own TV network called "The Blaze", but I think that failed too.

He still has his radio show though.
>>
>>136553130
Yeah, Michael Savage is the king of AM radio now, IMO. He's moderately redpilled, despite being a kike.
>>
>>136551278

Insider sources say he has been drinking a lot ever since his company started to fail.
>>
>>136551278
The guy who came on his daughter's pic was hilarious.
>>
I am going to miss Glenn. He wasn't a bad man. He was your average Mormon family man who got lucky in the business and tried to fight for what he thought best. He's a very beautiful and great man. Humble. It saddens me that so many here give him such flak and humiliate him. He is a well-meaning, kind man.
>>
File: IMG_20170808_020737.jpg (193KB, 1408x1394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_020737.jpg
193KB, 1408x1394px
>Sanity levels
>>
His guy is Ted Cruz. He doesnt like Trump at all but doeant want to lose his fans either. His videos are pretty much on point still tho.
>>
>>136551278
He's one of the reasons why this country and it's shit electorate is the way it is today. He was essential in pushing the tea party movement into the mainstream and pushing a wing of the republican party to insane levels of the right. He scared the ever loving shit out of boomers while hawking doomsday prepping shit. He was also pivotal in bringing the jews run everything and will destroy western christian values with cultural marxism to the mainstream also (RE globalists and soros). This dude was a tv evangelist who built a media business out of fear. He is one of the reasons why america is shit now. As soon as trump is elected he admits that he was wrong and obama made him a better man bc he was so wrong. Dude is coward. He should disappear from the public eye, breitbart took his shit and repackaged it anyway. Fuckin drunk ruining my country
>>
What happened to the priesthood? Did it rise? Is anybody here "in it", as they say?
>>
>>136554571
Is he a fuck up for being such a fear monger or for apologizing about Obama? Or both? He became extremely irrelevant extremely quickly, what happened?
>>
>>
>>136553443
Sauce?
>>
>>136553497

Okay shill.
>>
>>136553320
He went against Trump. NEVER Trust a KIKE
>>
>>136554571
he outlined the liberal web of bullshit. He red pilled ppl on Soros.... He eventually was kicked off the air because he was exposing the left. after that he changed. I think they got to him.
>>
>>136551278
Glenn spent the entirety of the 2016 election season ridiculing, cutting down, and undermining the Trump campaign. He came across like the morning zoo radio jockey he was back in his alcoholic days, and it alienated him from his core audience.

Just recently he's buying what Trump's selling, and getting his audience back.
>>
>>136553320
oops I misread. Savage was always a Trump guy...but still never trust a KIKE
>>
>>136553443
Wrong guy. That was Rick Wilson.
>>
he tried to stop the trump train like the cuck faggot he is.

got cucked hard by Trump at his own speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l7XgDuCGhA

people call trump cheetoh but beck literally covered his face in cheetohs in some bizarre breakdown. now he's just a radio host. even the Blaze defends Trump now, he was totally owned on every level. Trump destroyed him.
>>
>>136553320

>kike
>red pilled

Pick one desu
>>
Glenn Cuck

I just watched a few of his vids for the first time. Holy shit he is one of the biggest cuckholds I have ever seen in my life. It is almost sickening.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.