[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia will dominate the world this century. Once America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).png (2KB, 378x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
2KB, 378x189px
Australia will dominate the world this century. Once America balkanizes and Europe is in flames from jamal and mohammad, Australia will be the only White Nation left with any real power. We will annex New Zealand and South East Asia, reinstate the White Australia Policy, deporting all gooks, chinks and shitskins, green the desert and start breeding programs to fill the new fertile lands of the desert and colonize these newly conquered lands. White refugees of Europe and America will be accepted, our white population will boom. Chinese and Indian economies will crash due to no demand for cheap labor, due to European and American GDP crashing. We will be the only large economy left, the world will be relying on us, our economy will explode. Due to a revival of National Socalism after the disasters of Europe and America, Australia will give birth to a scientific, mathematic, philosophical, historical and artistic renaissance the likes of which has never been seen before. Eugenics programs will be put in place, evolving our race, ensuring the dominance of Australia. Due to such huge technological leaps The Solar System will easily be under our rule by 2100. A new spiritual consiousness will also be reached, based on the teachings of the Prophet Adolf Hitler who put in words the will of eternal providence, we will ascend to a higher spiritual state, coming closer to the creator. Most importantly the Jew will be uprooted like the leach he is and promptly sent to the Tasmanian containment zone.

Mark my words and here my Prophecy; Australia is the future of the Aryan Race.
>>
File: 1501243570574.png (159KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501243570574.png
159KB, 600x448px
>>
File: cECSSxD.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
cECSSxD.png
717KB, 1000x581px
>>136548451
But will they bow to the Bogs?
>>
>>136548451
Australia is the future of the Atlantian race, Aryans are our servants.
>>
Your nation is won't produce any more white children, and all the chinese, indian and , filipino immigrants are having children all over. Face it, you had your time being white, and its over now
>>
File: hold_still_while_i_glass_you.png (202KB, 582x458px) Image search: [Google]
hold_still_while_i_glass_you.png
202KB, 582x458px
>>136548451
Oh look, it's this slide thread again!
>>
Australia if for Anglo and Celts

Fuck anyone else, you wanna see how a le civic nationalism of white people turn out have a look at the EU,America and Austria/Hungary
>>
>australia and new zealand left relatively unscathed after ww3
>the Pacific Empire is born

I cannot wait tbqhwy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.