[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men and Women Share Cognitive Skills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: aluminum.jpg (32KB, 700x293px) Image search: [Google]
aluminum.jpg
32KB, 700x293px
look for opinions contrary to your own biases, men and women are more biologically similar than that google memo would have you think

http://www.apa.org/action/resources/research-in-action/share.aspx
>>
>>136548176
I'm a machinist, the piece would break instantly
>>
If men are women are the same, why do we need more women in stem?

Checkmate, theists

Edit: I mean leftists. Sorry, habit.
>>
>>136548288
it's just a jpg I have no idea what it was machined to do
>>
File: 1462717257354.jpg (240KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1462717257354.jpg
240KB, 1920x1281px
>>136548288
No faggot it wouldn't, that is out of the 20T press, aka the juicero.
>>
File: sdfgsdfgsdfg.png (229KB, 715x315px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsdfgsdfg.png
229KB, 715x315px
>>136548477
retarded
>>
>>136548477
also it's machined, my fuck you're dumb
>>
File: nig_chop_job.png (319KB, 635x481px) Image search: [Google]
nig_chop_job.png
319KB, 635x481px
>>136548656
>>136548800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

>suck it faggots
>>
>>136548176
We know there is women that can do the same jobs, that's not the issue, the problem it's the people that can't do a job and it's there because of positive discrimination,

A company that works percentages can't help to fall into abuse of the minorities, the equality they preach translates into nothing in practice and makes the discrimination part of the person personal life.
>>
>>136548176
thanks but ive heard the narrative before
that sophistry doesnt beat physics

sorry about that
>>
>>136548350
You got me for a second.
>>
>>136548176
>(((APA)))
Psychology is an irreparably Jewed """science."""
They will attribute anything contradicting leftist doctrine to social constructs.
>>
we also share half the genetics of a banana, of course biological similarities exist. it is readily evident and none doubt it. but the simularities are only part of the story and are not a reduction of our differences. when you deny our differences it is a great disrespect to men and women alike. to diminish the existance of genders is an attack on the fundemental reality of our human existance.
>>
>>136548176
women are people to-
>>
>>136549063
>failed kickstarter

hmm I wonder why
>>
>>136549615
furthermore, to say there are more then 2 genders is a dillution of the term gender into meaningless fantasy. the human condition can not thrive while denying its nature
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.