[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious people of /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0340.jpg (131KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
131KB, 1200x750px
When did you stop believing in (((evolution)))?
>>
>>136548129
I never did.
>thinking it's ok to tell my kids that we came from shit flinging monkies
Yeah that's why I'm home schooling mine. The kikes controlling schools need to stop with this garbage
>>
You burgers get more and more insane by the minute.
>>
>>136551084
How
>>
>>136551233
Well maybe it just feels that way or the idiots somehow get funneled here, but first you guys were fine, you actually did something, but now you elected trump and talk against evolution, i mean this second guy doesnt even understand double negatives.

Maybe you guys would get your shit together if you werent so busy thinking you are the best or bombing black people.
>>
>>136551589
you're talking nonsense. go tip your fedora on reddit where you belong
>>
>>136551928
been to reddit once, didnt like it, how about you go to 9gag or something and learn about double negatives. i've been here since 2006 and as much as i want to leave, it looks like i cant.
>>
File: evolution.jpg (34KB, 571x285px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
34KB, 571x285px
>>136548129
>evolution is not re-
>>
>>136548129
when i realised the adam and eve story meant lots and lots of incest between Eve and her sons i knew i wanted to be part of the action so i switched to intelligent design.
>>
>>136548129
>hydro-plate theory
>ancient shoreline in Black Sea that quilckly "sunk"/Black Sea civilization
> Noah's ark landed on a mountain in northern turkey
>was Noah aryan?
>finding the ruins of sodom
>city is was shitted on with massive little chunks of sulfur leaving it in complete ash piles along with said clusters of sulfur
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.