[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISTEN UP POL. I KNOW HOW THESE JEWS ARE DOING IT. ITS CALLED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Jewish_Star_by_CRYE_Graphics.jpg (86KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish_Star_by_CRYE_Graphics.jpg
86KB, 1280x1024px
LISTEN UP POL. I KNOW HOW THESE JEWS ARE DOING IT. ITS CALLED NIGROMANCY. ALL BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE MARK OF CAIN, THIS ALLOWS THE JEWS TO CONTROL THEM WITH THIER BLUE MAGICK. IF YOU CAN BECOME STRONG ENOUGH BLUE MAGES, YOU CAN END THE REIGN OF THE JEWS OVER YOUR BLACK BROTHERS. I REPEAT, "NIGGERS" ARE THE CAUSE OF JEWISH MAGICK ON BLACK FOLK. BECOME BLUE MAGES, WIN FOREVER. HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA, HE JUST USED BLOOD, INSTEAD OF BEATING THE JEWS AT THEIR OWN BLUE MAGICK. BREAK THE JEW BONDS. BLUE MAGICK IS WORD MAGICK!
>>
>>136547548

Fuck off kike, it's spelled "magic," dumb heeb.

sage
>>
File: 1452892518812.jpg (310KB, 990x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1452892518812.jpg
310KB, 990x1258px
Elaborate, please.
>>136547747
Mundane nu-flag.
>>
>>136547884
Basically jews have this thing called gematria, which is basically giving words numerical value. For example: Hello=Devil. So if someone says Hello to you, they might actually be calling you a devil. The jews basically veiw themselves as the ultimate race and as angels. The rest of us(goyim) are basically demons to them. Think goyim=demon. They literally command people with words. Check gematria.
Now, the reason they target blacks is because of their obvious physical prowess. Races=alien races. Words are power.
The jews are basically alien farmers, who are also aliens.
>>
>>136549981
Explain gematria and the hello=devil thing? How can speaking to someone with words of equivalent letter count have any power?
>>
>>136550508
if you put intent behind anything, it will have power. thats why someone might just say hello and not mean that, while someone might be trying to label you as devil, and control you through your lower aspects.
Think hitler
>>
>>136547548
btw, Covington calls this star "the Death Star" so make sure you refer to it as that. the jew HEX is a DEATH STAR!.. that is all.
we now return you to your regular shitposting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.