[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkic Migration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: niggersofasia.jpg (151KB, 800x409px) Image search: [Google]
niggersofasia.jpg
151KB, 800x409px
Redpill me of Turkic history. What happened and when. Show pictures/paintings. Could be about anything. Conquest or defeat.
>>
Basically
>domesticate horses
>conquer the world
>>
>>136545953
I want specifics. Also, pictures. There's barely info about what happened.
>>
>>136546049
They discovered horses. They become good at horses. They use horses to migrate vast distances and subjugate Slavs who don't have horses.

It's all very simple, technology sometimes effects human migration and development.
>>
>>136546331
pics?
>>
>>136546990
What pics?

You can learn most of this stuff through the university of California anthropology videos, which are surprisingly uncucked for Californian anthropology.
>>
>>136547550
i want pics of landscapes they walked passed
>>
>>136547550
>>136546331
>>136546049
You don't know fuck all m8. It was the indoeuropeans (proto slavs) that first tamed horses on the Eurasian steppe. Turks were latecomers to horse combat you dumb faggot.
>>
>>136548189
Redpill me more
>>
>>136545794
That looks nearly identical to the aryan migration.
So they both came from a similar area?
Weird.
>>
>>136548135
Steppes bro, it's just flat grasslands as far as you can see. That's why horses own here, you can take out an army with sticks instead of swords if you're a good enough horseman.

So all these Turks just own all these horses, even making horses their commodity and then proceed to kicking the shit out of Anatolians, Persians and Slavs.

>>136548189
You have no evidence that Slavs domesticated horses at the scale Turks did or even that they did domesticate horses.

Turks abusing horse warfare is pretty much everything wrong with Turks and Mongolians.

>>136548409
You're such a hungry cunt.

It's all the same throughout history
>people x have some advantage people y do not have
>people x abuse the fuck out of that advantage
>people x pretend to be superior for thousands of years
Whether it's horses, writing systems, iron, guns, whatever, it's all the same. Humans can't not abuse advantages because if you're an aggressive cunt you can't not use this strategy because no other general strategy is as good.

>>136548544
Aryan is a poor word. Jews are closer to Iranians than Germans are.
>>
>>136548944
The Yamnaya migrations into europe during the fucking bronze age you retard.

>>136545953
Like I wrote they did not domesticate the horse. Indoeuropeans dominated the eurasian steppe for 1000s of years until the turkic expansions around the time of the huns. You have your history and prehistory all scrambled up.
>>
>>136545794
/his/ faggot
>>
>>136548409
It is arguable that the turks developed an edge through the development of the stirruip and recurve bow - but indoeuropean nomads had them too so I would say their dominance of the eurasian steppe was actually a misfortune that became a long term bonus as they were effectively pushed out of inner mongolia by the Chinese in BC and this created a domino effect of the pastoralist, highly mobile and warlike tribes going west. Steppes are effectively like ancient high ways for pastoralists.

This cunt can redpill you on more details re the horse and impacts:

https://westhunt.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/horsepower/
>>
>>136549413
First off, no one is 100% correct on pre history. That's the point, you histrionic whore, it's before history and you're meant to argue about it because all the evidence is questionable.

Secondly, yes, multiple Turkic waves into Europe, that doesn't mean the Turks didn't lurk the steppes for thousands of years like horse riding pirates. Is there a reason you're sympathetic to swarthy pirates?

When I talk about Turks with horses, I mean there's at least two or three horses per family. They very well maybe humans domesticated by horses.
>>
>>136549831
We know through genetics and skeletal remains. I have even been with teams that have dug up kurgans in east ukraine and you can see the difference as the different steppe cultures bury in them communally over 1000s of years. cbf with the thread anymore.
>>
>>136548944
>Aryan is a poor word. Jews are closer to Iranians than Germans are.
My last point. That is completely 100% false. You know fuck all about genetics, history or linguistics, just quit already cunt and read more books/papers on the subject matter before having an opinion.
>>
File: ogham-alphabet.gif (52KB, 425x491px) Image search: [Google]
ogham-alphabet.gif
52KB, 425x491px
>>136545794
Start in Indus Ganges, Have a massive civil war, Red-Father vs Blue King, Arians chose Red-King (Ulaanbatar in Mongolia is named after him) Also the Ulster Tribe in Ireland (Red Branch Knights)

Invented Phoenician Alphabet, adapted into greek, remembered our own history by word of mouth (now called "Mythology") Same heroes in Iranian, Zoroastrarian, Slavic, Greek, Azerbaijan Mythology.

see old hungarian script comparison with ancient irish script (ogham) We were a global Empire butthe roman empire began rewriting history (see Aeniad vs Illiad)

Roman empire is a lie from the very beginning, jews were expelled from rome numerous times for spreading xtianity, and destroying our Ancient Tradition of Father-Worship.

Since we accepted xtianity our nations have been destroyed, our languages almost wiped out and we've been continually genocided for 1000 years.

Thats the 101
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.