[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Any Google Employees Browse /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 56

File: dont-be-evil.jpg (104KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dont-be-evil.jpg
104KB, 640x360px
Do any Google employees browse /pol/? What do you think of this whole ordeal?
>>
>>136545563
I work for google and I am currently arming myself for the upcoming internal race war at the google campus
>>
Google employee here.
Planning ritual murder suicide.
>>
>>136538285
>I work for Google. I have been pretty quiet on this ordeal and others for a long time, but yes, he was fired. I am not going to risk my God damn job because I have a family to feed, even though I know I am far from alone here.
>I will spill some shit to you guys, solely because maybe this is the right time for it to get attention. Human resources does not care about the following issue, and out of fear those of us who have experienced it dare not bring it up to them.
>There are certain transexuals and homosexuals (mtf and male homosexuals) that constantly and blatantly commit sexual harrasment towards the straight males that work for the company. Deliberately going very far in to their advances (verbal, describing sex acts they would perform with us and at times touching.)
>They are damn aware that we would be punished by human resources for bringing it up. Worst of all, on numerous occasions witnessed either by me or a couple other employees, we have walked around a corner to see genitals and even then performing oral sex acts in more secluded regions.
>With that said, most of them put in work. If only minimal. The women, on the other hand, rarely put in work. A few do a great job, a few need constant revisions or help, but a majority do not work.
>This too is ignored.
>I, frankly, consider the trans and homosexual harassment and sex acts to be a much bigger deal, but if we put a face and name to those claims I am sure the punishment would be far reaching and large.
>Just so you know, I voted for Obama back in '08 when I was still blind to this shit. Working here has been such an eye opener to the fact that they are not like us in any way. They are like a parody of a human at times. The sexual harrasment a man can do to a woman is nowhere near what they do here. In regards to this, there is an air of loss amongst people like me and snickering and even a small party earlier by some of the people that cause so much of this.
>>
>>136546226
>and even then performing oral sex acts in more secluded regions
They should get paid extra for keeping morale up.
>>
>>136545563

I used to work at a Google project in Michigan called the Michigan Digitization Project. Basically they digitize library books for universities.

They had huge issues with discrimination: the entire facility was practically segregated, with the whites/asians/etc. in the more intellectual roles, and the blacks doing the hard low-paying labor. The higher ups weren't exactly silent about the reasons why either, constantly insinuating that blacks "weren't suited to work with computers" etc. (in slightly more veiled language, of course). They also heavily engaged in age discrimination, to the point where I overheard two managers complaining "why do we hire these 50 year olds when 20-somethings can learn the job much faster?!" in bitchy voices. The hilarious part is the management is almost entirely left-wing/SJW.

But here's the rub: this project actually receives state funding, or at least works with the state of Michigan. So you have a project overseen by Google, at least partially funded by the state, and engaging is massively suspicious hiring practices.
>>
>>136546226
>be google
>fill company with gays and women

Why?
>>
File: 1502161754451.jpg (136KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
1502161754451.jpg
136KB, 1200x825px
>>136546816
once communists are in your company, do you think they are going to sign off on hiring an identified non-communist?
>>
>>136546816
to lower wages for software/tech
>>
>>136546226
i don't get why you wouldnt go to HR - you saying they wouldn't do anything and you'd get fucked eventually for it?

i think people on the right now need to realise there are more of us than there are of them, we don't realise it because we are forced by our jobs to keep a low profile.
>>
>>136546681
My mom works in the movie industry and experiemces the same problems. She's 51 and is often discriminated against based on age and lack of "coolness" as it could only be described. It also seems that the female higher-ups are jealous as fuck and hate her for trying to get directing roles. The male execs are much more chill about it. Utter hypocracy. I hope Hollywood and Jewgle suffocate.
>>
>>136546940
Are these even real people

It's like some weird-ass fantasy video game and you can select your character
>>
>>136545803
Also Google employee here

Thursday cool?
>>
>>136545563
>nigger pic related
Don't be google
>>
File: 1492230940593.jpg (175KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492230940593.jpg
175KB, 960x960px
>>136546940
Fucking disgusting desu
>>
Yes, I am a Google employee who browses /pol/.

Ask me anything :)
>>
>>136546940
>Fong-Jones
BLEACHED
>>
>>136546940
Literally a bunch of crazy lesbians no wonder Google is so shit
>>
>>136546816
BECAUSE GAYS AND WOMEN ARE THE MAJORITY OF STEM GRADUATES

DON'T TRY TO DISPROVE THIS OR YOU'RE A BIGOT
>>
>>136545563
Google employee here. I'm not a /pol/ack, just dropping by to see people's reaction.

Basically my opinion is the guy was earnest but way too fucking naive to believe he could have this debate without certain people losing their shit. Anonymously and privately, you'd find many googlers, especially engineers agreeing with what he wrote. But would any admit it? No fucking way.

If you want to keep your job and not be run out of this incestuous industry, you keep your head down and stay out of talking politics if you happen to have the "wrong" opinions.
>>
>>136547860
sounds pretty cowardly
>>
>>136546816
The communist model is infiltrate and destroy. They tried to create their own societies and ever since Marx put feminism into Communism it hasn't worked. They can only destroy.

Think about it. Fundamental Mormons were huge communists. They would assign wives and land and they were so successful they were able to thrive around the Salt Lake.

People forget that there was communism before Marx. Remember Harambee? Do you know what a harambee is? It was a community event where the rich were suppose to contibute more than the poor. And it worked (as much as things can in Kenya)

Marxism, which is communism with feminism immediately tanked Ukraine, Russia, and China, agriculture powerhouses of the world and produced massive famines.
>>
>>136546226
Dude. Spycams.

You need to RECORD EVERYTHING. I don't know if you are in a one-party consent state or a two-party. If it is a two-party, you can only use your recordings as a bomb.

Still, have the recordings of being sexually harassed.

https://www.detectiveservices.com/2012/02/state-by-state-recording-laws/

Look closely.

You need to have lots and lots of evidence as a nice backup nuke. Going down on each other and sexually harassing you is just ... well, Google doesn't want that to get out.

You have the money. Invest in the recording equipment.
>>
>>136547860

publicly quit your job you cuck.
>>
>>136547860
Some are willing to make sacrifices. I don't think his decision to do so should be regarded as dumb, especially since his very manifesto predicted his fate. Better to leave an evil corporation as a martyr, no?
>>
>>136545650
I hope you all die. You deserve to for what you have created. You are just as guilty just as how the German people were guilty for the inception of the Nazis.
>>
>>136547508
If you google "define oven" why does it bring up Nazi concentration camps right away
>>
>>136547970
Let's be honest, wouldn't you do the same? Would you really risk losing an awesome 6 figure job that supports your family and potentially being blacklisted from half the companies(conservative estimate) in an industry you've wanted to work in since your childhood?

Anyway I think some of us will speak up in the coming all hands meeting. This is really just the beginning of the shitshow about to kick off.
>>
>>136548421

I've waited my whole life to sacrifice for a moral battle.

I would oraganize a walk out of every white male and let the SJWs figure out how to run it.

It's too bad the white males there are such big cowards to stand up for anything.
>>
>>136547170
They'd probably find some excuse to get rid of him. Gays and trannies are sacred cows at companies like this and they won't do anything against them unless they straight up break the law and they no longer have a choice in the matter. My cousin had to deal with something similar, though not with google. She spent months getting sexually harassed by some middle aged lesbian in middle management and HR just straight up ignored over a dozen complaints. They didn't do anything until she literally had to take out a restraining order after the crazy bitch tried to get into her apartment one night.
>>
File: 1488234841584.jpg (159KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1488234841584.jpg
159KB, 500x428px
>>136545563

TL:DR My pic is very much related

Google guy here. You want to know what I think about this ordeal? Fine. That guy turned my entire day into this shitty nightmare where every single person who could possibly be offended around me is offended around me. Seven women out of eleven total showed up for work today giving shitty excuses like 'I feel threatened' or some shit. I'm the only... fucking... straight white guy in my entire fucking department.

So let's just give you an idea of how fucking retarded my day was today. I showed up fifteen minutes early and where normally I just go straight to my desk and sit down instead I had to listen to my boss talk to JUST ME about diversity and why it's important at the workplace.

Let me make it clearer. In front of my entire office she grilled me on diversity. Only me, in this loud, shitty ass voice. That was 9:02. Want to know more?
>>
>>136548421
I believe this is only things to come. Very soon infighting will break out because of political dissent in all major companies. The right side of politics will lash out against the controlling left. This could only lead to war, then death.
>>
>>136548680

QUIT YOUR JOB YOU FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>136547970
Fuck off with that shit, people with good careers can't risk losing them, when you hold a minority opinion in the work place you just sit and don't say anything our you'll lose your job and be blacklisted from the industry.
>>
>>136547970
>this
I'd rather stick to my skill-and-trade based job than be a fucking spineless pushover for a cucked out STEM titan
>>
>>136548680
Go straight to HR and say you feel threatened by these sexist women, you could casually drop that you are bi and have mental illness
>>
>>136548680
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. QUIT YOU BITCH.
>>
>>136545563

I think that anyone who knows who I am knows I am an actual legend forming my own story right here and now, and the story isn't over yet. I hardly believe it myself.
>>
I'm sure plenty do. None of them will admit it, either on /pol/ or in person.
Nowadays it's unusual for a person in tech to have no knowledge of 4chan.
>>
>>136548957
HR isn't on our side dipshit, HR is full of SJW ideologues, in literally every company.
>>
>>136548637
Do you have a well paying job? Do you have a family you need to support? I'm honestly asking. It's meaningless for a NEET to say he would throw everything away when he has nothing to begin with.

>I would oraganize a walk out of every white male and let the SJWs figure out how to run it.

The biggest SJWs tend to be white. So good luck with that.
>>
>>136546940

The girl on the bottom right asked me out, once. She has a BA in psychology or some other none. Vanilla, armchair SJW
>>
>>136547508
when I google "american inventors" why does it only display niggers until I ask beaner-google?

when I google "white woman with white baby", why does it EXCLUSIVELY show black people?

I demand answers
>>
File: 1385777968301s.jpg (2KB, 118x124px) Image search: [Google]
1385777968301s.jpg
2KB, 118x124px
>>136546816
Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>136548680
>>136546226
Btw are you guys really falling for this shit?

If you want I can prove who I am and that these guys are just bait.
>>
>>136549192
>girl
she looks like an old lady
props to her though for asking a guy out
>>
>>136547596
But it's a dude.
>>
>>136548680
yes go on
>>
>>136548421
livestream it for us! give us our comfy stream!
>>
>>136549262
Go for it.
>>
>>136548637
>>136548421

Why go along with it?
Why walk out?

You're engineering: the only essential part of the company. The bright haired HR hambeasts and VPs of marketing cuxkboys don't accually support Google'score business. Engineers ahev all of the power, simply:

Shut it down.

Shut down Google with all engineers subtly sabotaging code and hardware. "Work to rule" do the worst job possible without breaking the law. Google's board will start to pay attention when all Google websites are down and the money stops coming in.

Easy to get another job so long as there is one right wing software company somewhere in the city
>>
>>136549285
It's dude that married another dude in a "lesbian" wedding. I can't make this shit up.
>>
>>136549101

pathetic. I always wondered how cowards can rationalize bowing down to the status quo because they are scared of losing thier fucking job.

you deserve to go down with them you fucking bitch
>>
>>136548421
>working for google is my dream
fuck off you devil worshipper
>>
>>136549475
>It's dude that married another dude in a "lesbian" wedding. I can't make this shit up.

Man I really don't want to give up on America, but damn. I really don't want to live in a country that tolerates this bullshit.
>>
File: 343.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>136546940
>>136547188
its sooo true also insert disgusting.jpg
>>
>>136549555 (checked)
This.
You're as bad as the SJW's if you never make a stand when they start acting like cunts
>>
>>136549472

As if that would not get that one person, and just that one person any anyone they collude with, fired.
>>
>>136549440
Ok.

>>136546226
>>136548680
What's the number 1 upboated meme on memegen for today? A screenshot will do. Will post for any who's curious after these guys give me convenient excuses.

>>136549555
I noticed you didn't answer my question, nice ad hominem
>>
>>136549643
This is also true see pic related.
>>
>>136546940
>All these people most likely make more money than me

What the fuck is wrong with this world
>>
>>136549555
>>136549643
>. I always wondered how cowards can rationalize bowing down to the status quo because they are scared of losing thier fucking job.

Homelessness is pretty fucking scary man. It's not cowardly to want to avoid it. If you're so brave though, I'm sure you wouldn't have problem telling your boss that Hitler did nothing wrong?
>>
>>136546940
I can't wait until based Norks glass the west coast
>>
File: PicRelated.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PicRelated.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>136549867
>>
>>136548862
>>136548989

I would but there is one small problem. If you quit google within a certain timeframe of an 'incident' they will shit all over anything you try to do. I've had friends that quit over shit and they can not find jobs in my field because the second someone sees they worked at google and call to get a reference the company fucks them up as much as possible. My only real option right now, and one that I'm saving up to do, is to claim I'm moving back home because my parents are getting older. Quit google during some shit or three months after any, and I mean ANYTHING, and you'll never work in your field again as long as they can help it.

>>136548957

HR is filled, to the brim, with the most commie fucks you can possibly imagine. It's only human resources if they go in to complain about someone like me. If I go in to say that I'm being harassed I will most definatly be laughed out of the door, and will likely be fired with all the shit I said before happening.

And just in case you were wondering....

>>136546226

This guy is not bullshitting. I've managed to steer clear of it mostly because I don't associate with literally anyone for any reason other than the most important shit. I'm known for being sarcastic and quick in the way I interact with people. Any time someone is talking about a crazy girlfriend/boyfriend/partner I have made sure to mention that my girlfriend is a jealous nutjob. Have I been sexually harassed at work though? Once, it ended when I deadpanned looked at them and told them that if my girlfriend ever found out that they were hitting on me they'd disappear into the desert. It worked.
>>
>>136549947
I am in the working class BITCH
>>
>>136547170
There are more of us perhaps in society as a whole, but that's doubtful.
But in a large company like Google, I guarentee non-marxists are outnumbered 2:1, and the entire HR department would be Social Marxists
>>
>>136550050
>Marxism
>helping the working class ever
KEEP SLAVING AWAY FOR THE PARTY COMRADE!
>>
>>136548680
I'm sorry you had to deal with that shit, but that's what needs to happen unfortunately.

That's the shit Google pushes on the rest of the world. They have too much power and they're abusing it at the cost of Western civilization and mankind as a whole. They extends well beyond Google or the rest of Silicon Valley. The fact that conservatives at Google are suffering and their company being overtaken by "progressive" ideologies is yet another example of what's happening to society.
>>
>>136545563

Google employee here. We are currently working on subliminal response patterns targeted at white males which will raise estrogen level, lower libido, and cause impotence. At the same time we increase strong, high T African males in search results for white females.

We call it Operation Coffee Cream
>>
>>136549808

I make 60k a year as a financial analyst. no family.

Thank god I put myself in a financial position and live modestly so I can afford not sellout my morals to collect a fucking pay check like a good little cuck
>>
>>136550047

Fucking pussy
>>
File: mitraillette-frite.jpg (333KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
mitraillette-frite.jpg
333KB, 1330x748px
>>136545563
It's early morning here. What did tHe gOOgol do now?
>>
>>136550050
All the more reason to fear communists.
>>
>>136546940

That's enough internet for tonight. Time to curl up in a ball in the corner of my bed and rock back and forth until I fall asleep.
>>
>>136550284
Fuck you ya little nigger
>>
>>136549808
>What's the number 1 upboated meme on memegen for today? A screenshot will do. Will post for any who's curious after these guys give me convenient excuses.
another unpopular opinion puffin about the leaks. and the whole office is filled with triggered fucks, he's right
>>
>>136545563
Anybody know anything about Source3?

Google aquired it recently, is it AI or data mining?
>>
>>136550283
Canned the guy that said google doesn't tolerate different opinions.
>>
Discord:
https://disc(h)ord.gg/DWRbPQ
>>
File: Dayswork.png (846KB, 817x581px)
Dayswork.png
846KB, 817x581px
>>136550201
it's something \o/
>>
File: You Move.jpg (80KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
You Move.jpg
80KB, 500x353px
>>136548680

Stop being a beta cuck and ORGANIZE.

The longer you let their power metastasize the less likely it can be chemo'd

Show these fucks what resistance really means
>>
>>136550441
checks out
>>
>>136545563
Former Google employee here. Glad I left that shit hole (both Silicon Valley and Google). Mountain view is an overpopulated dump.

>What do you think of this whole ordeal?
The guy is right, retarded VPs are wrong?
>>
>>136550441
>>136550799
Yep yep.
These guys are vouched but not the other 2.

Well, we got the whole cadre here. What do you guys think about this shitstorm?
>>
>>136546226
Nice LARP
>>
File: IMG_9182.jpg (71KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9182.jpg
71KB, 960x560px
>>
>>136550986
I am afraid of participating in the debate here on corp laptop, that's the level
>>
>>136550986
i actually liked sundar's response up until they fired the guy. i wish they'd called out one part of the doc and said "this here is the part that is not ok". there was definitely some dumb shit in there potentially worth firing over

meanwhile, i've gotten emails from half my management chain about how horrific this was. weird they were a lot quieter when people were basically saying trump supporters should be fired
>>
>>136550717
>The longer you let their power metastasize the less likely it can be chemo'd

Seems like the horse is out of the barn and half way to the next county on that one.
>>
The googlers here need to reach out to Tucker/Hannity etc and arrange to do an anon interview. Spill all the deepest darkest secrets. This shit would EXPLODE and google would be on major defensive.

Do it anon. For civilization DO IT!
>>
File: Jacobstaff.jpg (21KB, 195x318px) Image search: [Google]
Jacobstaff.jpg
21KB, 195x318px
>>136545563

"dont be evil" is an anagram for "bet on devil"
>>
>>136551368
pls no I have stock to sell
>>
>>136551716
Come on the ass pain it would cause would be hilarious.
>>
>>136551368
>Spill all the deepest darkest secrets
Google works like DARPA. The only deepest darkest secrets you know are the ones that would incriminate you.
>>
>>136551234
>>136551239

In a satellite office, so I don't know what's the mood down in MTV. Couldn't be worse than the elections right?
>>
>>136545563
Friend of mine works at google. Its a fuvking cult in there
>>
We need to form a right IT union. Even saying you thought HRC was a terrible candidate was enough to get me on the wrong side of things at my prior job. Now I STFU about politics around coworkers.
>>
>>136548862
You know he won't. Compsci are the biggest milquetoast pussies you can get. He's a coward who's just venting on /pol/ and will then go on about his business like nothing happened.
A fucking doormat.
>>
File: spokgle.png (778KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
spokgle.png
778KB, 1400x1400px
>tfw legitimately spooked at the power google employees have right now

2spooky
>>
Roberto Aiello
Founder & CTO @ Veebeam
Advisor (since 2014)
Jose Antonio Redondo Martín
CEO @ CURSOFORUM
Partner (since 2015)
Sergey Brin
President @ Alphabet
Board of Directors (since 1998)
John Doerr
Managing Partner @ Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Member of the Board of Directors (since 1999)

More Board Members and Advisors (ordered alphabetically)

Diane Greene
SVP of Google Cloud @ Google
Board of Directors (since 2012)
John Hennessy
President @ Stanford University
Lead Member of the Board of Directors (since 2007)
Shashi Kiran
CMO @ Quali
Mentor, Google Launchpad (since 2017)
Omid Kordestani
Member of the Board of Directors @ Spotify
Member of the Board of Advisor (since 2015)
Lu Li
Founder, CEO @ Blooming Founders
Mentor at Google Launchpad (since 2016)
Ann Mather
Member of the Board of Directors @ Netflix
Member of the Board of Directors (since 2005)
Alan Mulally
Member of the Board of Directors @ Google
Member of the Board of Directors (since 2014)
Paul Otellini
Member of the Board of Directors @ Google
Larry Page
CEO & Founder @ Alphabet
Board of Directors (since 1998)
Sundar Pichai
CEO @ Google
CEO (since 2015)
Eric Schmidt
Executive Chairman @ Google
Member of the Board of Directors (since 2001)
Eric Schmidt
Executive Chairman @ Google
Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors (since 2011)
Ram Shriram
Founder & Managing Partner @ Sherpalo Ventures
Member of the Board of Directors (since 1998)
Shirley Tilghman

shills are out in full force creating slide threads. do not let this slide. do not let them forget what they have done
>>
File: 1468200952066.jpg (40KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468200952066.jpg
40KB, 650x600px
>>136551817
>would cause would
What does this mean?
>>
>>136551368
they deserve it desu. google is prestigious and cuts fat checks; google also happens to be a pozzed company. these guys knew what they were getting into when they took the 30 pieces of silver. casualties of the culture war that put themselves in the line of fire, nothing more nothing less.

p.s. tell us if you've seen moot.
>>
>>136551833
haha no it's not as bad as that. the office practically shut down on nov 9

>>136551919
my manager asked everyone on my team to share how hurt they were by trumps election (out loud individually). toe the party line comrade!
>>
File: ext.jpg (37KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
ext.jpg
37KB, 599x337px
>>136551192
wat
>>
>>136545563
>Do any Google employees browse /pol/?
Maybe at home. I'd bet $100 that 4chan is blocked by a firewall at Google offices.
>>
Moot works at google, wonder what he thinks of all this
>>
>>136552173
surely google employees know what a proxy is
>>
isn't Hooktube the archived version of Youtube?

Is there a way to set things up so that any video you click on will automatically open in hooktube instead of youtube?
>>
>>136552173
nope. google internet access is 100% unrestricted from what i can tell (i've never gotten a blocked page).

that said, unrestricted != unlogged, so i don't post on 4chan from a corp device or network
>>
>>136552173
not blocked but would not browse /pol/, /biz/ is acceptable
>>
>>136550415
You are retarded
>>
>>136552274
leak source code faget
>>
File: 8_22_09_72.jpg (183KB, 768x1052px) Image search: [Google]
8_22_09_72.jpg
183KB, 768x1052px
>>136552206
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US
>>
File: bells.jpg (18KB, 736x291px) Image search: [Google]
bells.jpg
18KB, 736x291px
Start making memes!
graph from manifesto
Add google logo.
Add text:
This chart will get you fired at Google.
or
This graph is banned at Google.
>>
File: 1502099998618.jpg (113KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1502099998618.jpg
113KB, 1100x619px
>>136552173
pay me
>>
>>136552376
money. like every other evil in the world.
>>
>>136552077
Reconsidering moving to HQ.

>>136552173
Nothing is blocked. Not even porn B]
>>
>dont be evil
>anyone who disagrees with you is evil
>free to do whatever
>>
File: milo drag.jpg (77KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
milo drag.jpg
77KB, 750x999px
>>136547508
I know nothing about computer programming, could I just show up in drag and get a job?
>>
>>136552441
memegen is actually quite funny right now
>>
>>136552589
post screenshots plx
>>
>>136546226
and it's time to stop using all of google's everything.
so long and thanks for all the fish.
>>
File: google owned comapny.jpg (76KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
google owned comapny.jpg
76KB, 849x474px
>>136551368
>deepest darkest secrets
>implyign real life skynet would reveal it's secrets to random employees.
>>
>>136550047
I'm having a hard time believing you work for google. On memegen what is the 3rd most upboated meme of today
>>
>>136552638
i mean, i know things which would cause serious problems for google. but if they leaked they'd know exactly where to start looking and catch me in no time.

>>136551817 nails it
>>
Agree.
>>
>communists work for the second largest corporation in the US

heh, sure
>>
>>136547860
Not speaking out, allowing them to silencing you, erodes at the first amendment, and pushes the United States ever closer to Chinese style of Communist government. Google has a lot of power and can control the way the masses think, how would you like them to use that power, because its the SJW's that are controlling it right now.
>>
Google employee here, I work with all the dangerous oversized clockwork gears in the server room while the women sit on the balcony nearby and drink tea and eat cake and then one day they started menstruating all over the cake and posting it on instagram.
>>
File: 149254421647.jpg (56KB, 231x268px) Image search: [Google]
149254421647.jpg
56KB, 231x268px
>>136551368
This.
No joke, you guys, this all has to end and there's only one way to do that. We have to continually chip away at the facade but when we have the opportunity to pull on the curtain hiding the wizard, we have to seize moments like that.
This is definitely one of those moments. Someone--some people wherever they are--have to step up and risk it all to make things better for everyone.
This is the spirit of the revolution that gave us the nation we were privileged to grow up in but we're privileged to not have to fire a shot to accomplish our goal.
Each of us is fully capable of that sacrifice.
We can have the nation we knew and loved back, anons, and we don't even have to do anything illegal.
Contact the press anonymously. Murdoch is an Aussie, and Hannity and Tucker both are known to run counter-cabal stories.
Yank on the curtain, anons, yank on that curtain and expose the depth and extent of the problem.
>>
File: IMG_1118.jpg (553KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.jpg
553KB, 1600x1064px
>>136552964
>china is communist
>>
>>136552891
>work
There's your problem.
>>
>>136547860
>Anonymously and privately, you'd find many googlers, especially engineers agreeing with what he wrote

of course you will engineers are the most sexist pieces of shits in STEM but they're usually really subtle and quiet about it due to being completely spineless irl.
>>
>>136550047 #
I'm also having a hard time believing you work for google. On memegen what is the 3rd most upboated meme of today
>>
>>136548421
when is the all hands meeting?
>>
>>136553078
even if they do no work, real communists wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near google.
>>
>>136552589
Fiending it as we speak
>>
File: 14xgfg4.jpg (99KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
14xgfg4.jpg
99KB, 469x600px
>>136552964
>google can control your thoughts
>>
>>136549947
Are you implying that Google, one of the biggest capitalist corporations in the world, is communist?

What does communism have to do with any of this?
>>
>>
>>136553187
No, they would. Subversion is the name of the game.

>>136553153
It's a kangaroo doing cartwheels. Trust me, I work at Google.
>>
>>136546816
>>fill company with gays and women
>
>Why?

Virtue signaling shield from criticism.
>>
>>136547860
Smart people always seem to lack common sense.
>>
>>136545563
Yes
The ones that do most of the work
>>
>>136553237
they are not communists but they apply marxists ideas in their own benefit.
>>
>>136549192
>Google's VP of Diversity wanted to fuck me once
>>
>>136553237
don't try to talk sense into /pol/. They have very little understanding of anything. Anything they don't like (even multinational corporations) are communism.

>>136553284
have you ever even met a communist? Unlikely. Just because someone calls themselves one on twitter doesn't mean they actually do anything.
>>
>>136545803
>>136547246
Suicide is for pussies.
>>
>>136546226
>believing this shit
lmao
>>
>>136553040
They're a one party state who brutally repress political dissent
>>
>>136553467
And yet, they're more successful

Authoritarian capitalism seems to work much better than democratic
>>
>>136553467
nothing about that is communist. Google communism.
>>
File: 1501542709950.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1501542709950.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
>>136546940

>proudly bipolar

LOL...!
>>
>>136546226
If none of them are good at their jobs, than what you do is have every competent male just quit without giving a reason. They'll have to hire more diversity hire's, worsening the problem even more. poison google from the inside out
>>
>>136552573
Lol it's funny because that's exactly how it is. If you get the question wrong you get another chance with help during the interview. I get told they will call me when they have decided to move forward. Even when I didn't get any questions wrong they barely hired me. Sucks being a white male.
>>
File: 1491521685533.jpg (392KB, 1049x590px) Image search: [Google]
1491521685533.jpg
392KB, 1049x590px
DEAR LEADER
>>
>>136545650
>race war
I thought this was going to be a transgender sex war full of cock-grabbing and bathroom BJs.

Resist the temptation, Google! TRAPS ARE GAY!
>>
>>136549560
That's just California, We all just need to move to the south basically.
>>
File: prussianacademiabtfo.png (45KB, 1634x256px) Image search: [Google]
prussianacademiabtfo.png
45KB, 1634x256px
>>136547971
>>
File: DGrxCqoV0AA1yei.jpg (68KB, 663x457px) Image search: [Google]
DGrxCqoV0AA1yei.jpg
68KB, 663x457px
>>136546226
I believe you. These are your coworkers.
>>
>>136550986
Googler here.
Remember when those white cops in Dallas got gunned down by BLM? The internal response at Google was absurd. The TGIF was all about being nice to blacks - it was as if blacks were the victims. And they were so pissed because they knew BLM was done for. You could hear their thoughts behind their desperate speeches.
>>
>>136553367
>post is nothing but unsubstantiated criticisms (seems a lot like critical theory)
>flag
It checks out.
>>
>>136553367
Not every Kike is a communist. But every communist is a KIKE
>>
>>136553029
Posts like this are why we browse /pol/ all night instead of watching stupid TV reruns.
>>
>>136548680
>I'm the only... fucking... straight white guy in my entire fucking department.

Well you think there might be a problem you might want to stick up for you fucking pussy?
>>
>>136553658
But I like a lot of the other things about California.
>>
>>136553185
TGIF this Thursday. Given that google seems to be leakier than the titanic right now, there's actually a chance you might see a transcript of it if not a rip of the livestream.
>>
File: 1475790050037.gif (531KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
1475790050037.gif
531KB, 500x606px
>>136553693
WHY DONT YOU FUCKING DO ANONYMOUS INTERVIEWS. MAKE A GOD DAMN DIFFERENCE AND STAND UP.
>>
>>136551192
two nigs?
who were they thinking the would fool?
>>
>>136553201
Googler here, /b/tard since 2007, come here often to argue with Nazis. Come at me.
>>
>>136553847
If you're a kike you're not welcome here.
>>
>>136553693
I actually did not notice, I never watch TGIF. Noticed an uptick in BLM shirts though I just assumed that was black history month or something.
>>
I previously worked for Microsoft, I ended up hospitalized for months and was let go after I used all my extended leave time due to only having been in employee for about 18 months before I fell ill. At the time I thought my life was over and I spent the better part of 2 years bouncing around temp jobs, unemployment and liquor bottles. 4 years later I realize that it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know how you guys do it, maybe it's different when you have a family to support but it's fucking soul crushing.
>>
Moot pls post
>>
>>136553847
>Calls out name
>gets scared and passive aggressive
fuck off histrionic jew
>>
>>136553957
alcoholism is not a disease
>>
This isn't sustainable anyway, so what's their end goal? What happens when they have diversity and the majority of their company is lazy niggers and incompetent women?
>>
File: 1487843786757.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1487843786757.gif
44KB, 400x204px
GoogleAnons IF YOU MARTYR FOR THE CAUSE DO YOU NOT THINK YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED EMPLOYMENT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THE GOD EMPEROR MAY EMPLOY YOU HIMSELF.

JUST TAKE THE STAND AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
>>
>>136553693

I was outside walking my dog a couple blocks over when that shit went down. The tension in dallas is still palpable.
>>
>>136553201
>>136553693
I work in tech but not at Google. From what you describe I wouldn't want to work at Google. Sounds fucking horrible.

For the last two or three years I've been pissed off by this diversity shit and the anti-meritocratic nature of aspiring to a perfect 50/50 gender split

I have nothing against a woman being a developer. I just expect everybody to be held to the same standards. Naturally this should end up with an imbalanced ratio.

Why are left wing degenerates invading my industry, and what can we do to cull them?
>>
File: 1499534107201.jpg (136KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499534107201.jpg
136KB, 666x666px
>>136552970
Why do I think that the second and third parts of that might be true?
>>
>>136548680
Oh for fuck's sake. How about you get all your white male friends and move to Omaha? You could name your job and your price, and the cost of living is so low that you will actually save more, faster, with a perfectly comfy standard of living surrounded by nice people. Let it rot, man. Just let it rot.
>>
>>136553847
what do you argue about? how killing syrians is a worthwhile pursuit and the declining median household income is just a fact of life while the average household income skyrockets thanks to fat paid techies and then everyone else?
>>
>>136554020

Dane?
>>
>>136553693
Also googler here. There was an email sent to Chrome team during blackout week (BLM related) asking Black employees to change their Google+ profile picture to something BLM related...
>>
>>136553201
kek same

Some of the emails on the discuss group are based as fuck
>>
>>136546226
thx m8
>>
>>136554193
Asking people to do something based on their race is racist
>>
>>136554208
which one?
>>
>>136546226
holy shit that thread is still ALIVE
>>
>>136545563
Yeah
AMA redditors
>>
>>136554193
Lots of people (including me) changed their profile picture to a BLM image. It was our choice.
>>
>>136551234
Do they key log their computers?
>>
>>136553847
You do realize most people on /pol/ aren't nazis right? It's just we see things are going extreme in both directions and we've picked the side that doesn't want to put us into camps.
>>
>>136548314
dont forget your 4chan pass. no need to worry these words dont go through marketing machines.
>>
What the fuck is their end goal? We can't hope to defeat them without knowing their plan. What can they possibly gain by fucking up their productivity and losing profits?
>>
I work at google
Every other googler here is fucked
Just want you to know
Don't show up to work tomorrow, your things will be mailed to your address on file
>>
>>136554208
>>136554282
Are you taking about googlers within the company who agree with the manifesto?

How many people like that are there? I'm guessing all the men who aren't homosexuals or trannies?
>>
>>136554282
The main one James started for the doc
>>
>>136554449
*talking
>>
>>136553029

Bravo.

Help us conservative googles. You're our only hope
>>
>>136546226
nice concern trolling faggot
>>
>>136545563

you all should quit
>>
>>136554341
> no one really likes them, they are just the only ones with any organizational skills
>>
>>136554453
>>136554282
OK Googlers, confirm that this
>>136538285
is bullshit.
>>
Working at Google is soul crushing if you are American and non-SJW. One reason I stick around is to redpill my colleagues. Nearly everyone around me is Asian, which is totally fine with me. They are new to the USA and have heard a slim range of viewpoints, generally fom weirdos and leftists. My goal is to show them there are other opinions out there.
This is a very important time in the history of Google because the consensus is finally being cracked. We can attempt to reform the company from within, or we will get fired for trying. Some causes are worth fighting for, and this is one.
>>
>>136554020
what's it like?
>>
>>136554652
I haven't heard of anything like that
>>
>>136554311
Yes and it was cringy as fuck. Same with memegender.

>>136554453
What's the go link? They finally took down the original doc I think
>>
>>136553040
>>136553512
>>136553467
>>136553519
China is communist no matter how many skyscrapers you post since China's farming system is based on Mao's Communist Farming Model and remains unchanged after his death.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep/16/world/la-fg-china-elite-farm-20110917

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/may/14/china-middle-class-organics-food-safety-scares

China literally has farms managed by Europeans or European technology that is only for the economical and political elite in China and they don't advertise to the public at all.

The demand for uncontaminated food products is very big in China.

Seriously, read those 2 articles I linked you.

It is not a joke. China's elites do not eat the same food Chinese peasants eat.

They never shop at regular Chinese markets.

They eat food only from suppliers that import food from Europe or grown using European technology.

That is how far China's elite is willing to go to eat uncontaminated food.
>>
>>136554823

>https://theguardian com/sustainable-business/2015/may/14/china-middle-class-organics-food-safety-scares
https://archive.is/K3k70
>>
>>136554652
That guy sounds like he's LARPing to me
>>
>>136554652
He hasn't said anything about the Xth meme on memegen, so yes obvious low quality bait.
>>
>>136554382
Even female CEOs that tried female only employees got redpilled.
>>
>>136554382
There's no end goal. Every corporation becomes a cesspool of lazy faggots at a certain size.
If there's enough money around in the budgets it will also draw people who would like to use it to further some cause they personally believe in.
I do consulting on software architecture for large corps and C level managers often joke about it.
They say stuff like: "you could put a bullet in the back of the head of 50% of my employees and nothing negative would happen in terms of productivity"
Maybe the humour is different in the US, but I expect them all to make the same observations.
>>
>>136554853
>ID: HUG
4chan beat me to it, archivebro.
>>
>>136552035

The reaction of the left and the SJW's has only made 1984 to real and way to relevant. George Orwell must have had a time machine. I reread the book after, paid protesters started destroying downtown Portland, and every woman I knew when to the woman's march to protest a democratically elected president. I didn't really support Trump even thought I voted for him, Hillary was like electing Mao as far as I was concerned. but now more then ever the election of him might just maybe save the United States, good speed Mr. President
>>
>>136554801
>>136554868
Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>136548680
Start leaking info to us then. Get your revenge.
>>
>>136554812
g/pc-harmful-discuss
>>
>>136554812
Sorry to have caused you to cringe. I did it because I believe it.
>>
>>136552970
Was watching from the bushes, can confirm.
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>136554257

When are you pussies gonna start suing the fuck out of the company for harassment etc? . Punish them at every turn.
>>
>>136554063
The auto industry is pretty redpilled, well at least the Japanese auto industry.

They are anti-union because they don't want their money going to democrats.

You should go work for Toyota then do these yearly transfers to Japan so you can be weeaboo in Japan for one year, then cycle back to Texas, over and over again if you are lucky enough and like to travel to Japan.
>>
>>136554606

>implying that isn't true
>>
>>136554311
doesn't sound like it.
please document all of this.
you are building a case. I dated/lived with an employment lawyer for 4 years. She'd eat this case up as it would most likely become a class action suit.
>>
>>136548680
How is this memo your fucking fault? These people are a fucking disease.
>>
>>136545563
Googler here. Planning to fund both sides of the upcoming race war right here on campus and come out profiting.
>>
>>136546226
>I am not going to risk my God damn job because I have a family to feed, even though I know I am far from alone here.
You mean they're not paying you the standard 300k a year and you don't have millions in savings?
>>
>>136553780
one of you faggots better do this
>>
>>136546940
>>136547188

I find it hard to imagine that normal people use Twitter (besides Trump). That site is full of degenerates.
>>
>>136549555
Lol, NEET detected.
>>
I'm a lowly contractor at Microsoft. I'm so glad I haven't experienced any of this bullshit here. Most of my colleagues are white men, a large number are Indian, and a few are also women whom I all respect because they keep it professional. This is the same distribution that I saw in my engineering classes, so I expect nothing less. I have to make it in good here because the rest of the industry is a fucking minefield.
>>
>>136553284
>>136553367
>believes in some pure form of communism/communists
typical commie
>>
How hard would it be to make an anti google?

Do the same things as google but show nothing but the up most contempt for SJWs and their ideology.

Like say you dont ask any identifying info on a potential hire and simply give them a number. So only experience counts. That way they cant sue for discrimination. Because you dont see the employee until they come to work for you the first day.
>>
All you Google staff need ITT to seriously heed this: >>136554080
This part of the country, along with the Dakotas, is absolutely swimming in cash (think Warren Buffet et al) and now that they've gone as far as they can go in ag and mining they are showering startups with huge paydays bc wtf else are they going to do with all this money? Come home, white man.
>>
>>136555460
>How hard would it be to make an anti google?
Extremely hard unless you don't care about profit
>>
>>136554925
That's interesting. But if that was true why would they waste the money hiring those people?
>>
>>136554957
That moment after the DNC primaries were over, when most of the Bernie bros that absolutely hated everything Clinton stood for, instantly flipped over to Clinton.
Reminded me of the chapter in 1984 where Eurasia and Eastasia allies/enemies changed places, and all the protesters were confused that they had come to the rally with the wrong signs.
>>
>>136553519
>be communist
>get definition of communism from google
>>
>>136548421
I've lost job opportunities and am likely on the no-hire list at half the studios in the Bay for vocally supporting Trump and laughing at people who needed time off after Hillary lost.

It's real boyos, it's similar to expecting to find work in Hollyjew if you're a vocal conservative, its going to cost you.
>>
>>136555460
even if you could pay for equipment and maintenance, youd still be an unethical kike because you sell consumer information to the highest bidder
>>
>>136546226
This is what fags always do. He should surreptitiously record the faggot sex abuse. Then he should publish it to the internet covertly.

The response will inevitably be that it is actually male sexual abuse, therefor all men are to blame. This is why it is imperative that it be documented as exclusively fag.
>>
>>136555170
It doesn't sound like it was our choice?
What would you know about it?
Probably 95% of people did not do it. They didn't get fired, if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>136553040
exactly what I mean a one party government that controls how everyone thinks and speaks and use's massive socially powerful companies like Google, and Facebook to silence all dissenting thought. Companies like google and Hollywood are how the Dems keep their power, they control how the nomies vote with them. China is only and illusion of freedom, its the kind of Communism that would be America, America wouldn't be Stalin or Kim style Communism.
>>
>>136547970
Faggot.
>what is subversion
Stayy pozzed the fuck up.
C H A R G E D
>>
Google is definitely not run by white males and this information needs to be shared. One of the foundations of SJW terror is that white males have power. The vast majority of the new hires I see are foreigners, often from China.
>>
File: 1492147475790.jpg (84KB, 862x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492147475790.jpg
84KB, 862x960px
>>136554387
fake and gay, but make sure you kill yourself just to be sure
>>
>>136553578
well, fuck Portland I'm buying a dress and moving to the bay, this welding job can suck it!
>>
>>136555526
It's a slowly creeping infestation. Also a manager in a high position can't just go around and pick on individual employees.
He has neither the time nor is it his job to do this.
If resizing of some department is required it has to be done following some procedure, which is unlikely to be designed by these people as well.
There are always ways for these parasites to ensure that others will be removed instead of them.
And in case of Google I doubt they would even want to send such signals (letting go a lot of people) to the public as long as they are making money.
>>
File: 1501203916530.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501203916530.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>GOOGLE IS A COMPANY
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP THINKING GOOGLE IS REAL? SWALLOW THE RED PILL ALL REVENUES ARE FAKE AND MEANINGLESS. IF YOU WORK AT GOOGLE YOUR WORK IS EVEN MORE MEANINGLESS THAN A MCDONALDS WORKER THINK ABOUT THAT. THE COMPANY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT REVENUES. IT'S AN ELABORATE CIA FRONT LIKE ALL BIG HIGH TECH COMOANIES GOD YOU GUYS ARE STUPID.
>>
File: 1502173262633.jpg (33KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
1502173262633.jpg
33KB, 480x307px
>>136555714
the world isn't so binary./
>>
File: 1372996086508.png (168KB, 414x433px) Image search: [Google]
1372996086508.png
168KB, 414x433px
this is just like gamergate
one pussy game developer after another anonymously saying their workplace is an SJW hellhole but don't have the balls to take a stand and try to improve their plight
now where are they? creating one afro-nigger character after another and watching japan and fucking poland take all the profits
>>
File: 1484401159807.png (1MB, 1123x820px) Image search: [Google]
1484401159807.png
1MB, 1123x820px
>>136548314
>German people were guilty for the inception of the Nazis
Except Nazis were the good guys newfag! GYS
>>
>>136545563
yes we do this is what we think
>>
we need anonymous leaks and intel you google faggots. do something heroic.
>>
>>136549867
Just dye your hair and gain 30 kg and apply
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-172155.png (824KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-172155.png
824KB, 1080x1920px
I just read the unabomber manifesto since he was mentioned on that nineties series on CNN, and then all this happens. I feel more redpilled that I have in a while, just seeing leftist reactions to this just reinforces the fact that the whole PC culture is just a big circlejerk
Fuck
>>
>>136548680
Sue her and that fucking shit company.
>>
>>136546940
Google is a shit show.
>>
>>136553759
You only think you like California, California is a cancer on the United States, You will see it once you don't live their.
>>
>>136556267
KEK

Post this to memegen
>>
>>136556211
You have no idea how much worse things have got since the election.

How do Muslim prayer rooms, lectures on white privilege and recruiters being told to stop sending white male resumes sound?

GG days seemed pretty normal compared to the virtue signalling of the #resistance
>>
>>136556206
01111001011001010111001100101100001000000110100101110100001000000110100101110011
>>
>>136549867
We are trying too hard. Redpill: talent, effort, training, discipline, and dedication don't matter. Having connections and being locally trendy matter.
t. every musician with technical skill but no flashy normalfag-tier histrionics
>>
Google employee here. I work on the reCAPTCHA team. We get a large chunk of our traffic from 4chan, so we're always here testing things. I post mostly to /g/ and /lit/, though.
>>
>>136553467
In other words a communist country
>>
>>136553519
Google is Fake Search
>>
>>136551368
This right here.
>>
>>136556206
What's that about? Michael Church?
>>
>>136551368
>Tucker/Hannity etc
Why does the Right have such retards at the mic?
>>
>>136556664
that's how you know they're dying and getting desperate
and by the sounds of it, their insanity is opening them up to all sorts or lawsuits
>>
>>136556695
>yes, it is
>>
>>136548680
>instead I had to listen to my boss talk to JUST ME about diversity and why it's important at the workplace.
>Let me make it clearer. In front of my entire office she grilled me on diversity. Only me

This has to be illegal and racially targeted, even in the US.
>>
>>136556695
>>
File: cicada.jpg (263KB, 902x507px) Image search: [Google]
cicada.jpg
263KB, 902x507px
>>136545563
If any of you Google employee anons are particularly disgruntled and don't mind possibly being vanned, look into something called "the game 23", the 93 Society, and an AI system called Tyler. It's all connected to Palantir also.
>>
>>136545563
Nice try Russia.
>>
File: google logo.png (132KB, 1544x442px) Image search: [Google]
google logo.png
132KB, 1544x442px
Google Meltdown
>>
>>136556664
>>
>>136556966

I wish I'd recorded the no white males conversation DESU but you're right about desperation.

The team with the muzzie prayer room who only hires women and minorities now has a lead who refuses to play his own game online because he is triggered by Trump supporters and sexists on voice chat
>>
>>136553564
This is how Google can be destroyed. From within. And it sounds its already well underway.
>>
>>136557020
>23
Hail Eris
>93
31x3, 3x1x3 = 9, 9 = 3^2, 3 and 2 are five ok it checks out. Thanks anon.
>>
>>136557020
moar info please
>>
>>136557008
>>
>>136555771
the espionage going on at google must be incredible, probably hundreds of chinese agents working there.
>>
>>136547970
This.
If you have skills, and are generally employable and have some savings, its good to shake things up
>>
>>136555128
Lol yeah a conservative suing in california.... you lose automatically. The judicial system is segregated. I only consent to a trial by my peers amd my peers arnt fucking liberals. Never trust the justice system.
>>
>>136546940
STEM is dead. We must retake the humanities if we are to succeed! Then we have a shot at winning the culture war.
>>
>>136554823
>China's farming system is based on Mao's Communist Farming Model and remains unchanged

This is a lie. Mao's farms caused nothing but mass starvation. Small scale farming exists because of mass poverty, it's subsistence life. You can go watch documentaries on this, they produce nothing.

> China literally has farms managed by Europeans or European technology that is only for the economical and political elite

If this were true they would be starving to death by the millions.

>China's elites do not eat the same food Chinese peasants eat.
>They never shop at regular Chinese markets.
>They eat food only from suppliers that import food

Of course they don't. Middle class people in the US wouldn't shop from the shitty store the nigs go to either and you'll never see rich people in the US buying something from the corner store.

That's what capitalism is.

>That is how far China's elite is willing to go to eat uncontaminated food.

China has contaminated food, food cooked in sewer grease and plastic rice, because of low regulations and high financial incentive. That's so capitalist ancaps come in their pants thinking about it.

They have systemic corruption because of "gift giving" AKA legalized bribing that's so large a recent crackdown on giving luxury watches has tanked the entire luxury watch market. Again, there's nothing communist in principle or practice here, it's far closer to an amoral capitalist system. Money talks, bullshit walks.

The primary communist holdover is the totalitarianism and party apparatus.
>>
>>136557388
Good. Our guys on the inside should leak. Id rather see china and russia with googles proprietary data than sjw fucks.
>>
File: 1501329970256.jpg (129KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
1501329970256.jpg
129KB, 1024x794px
>>136557564
>mfw it was the humanities that mattered all along
>>
>>136556206

>if that's masking a stream of G+ rants
>I'm going to find out

Again from the files of "I Can't Believe It's Not Illegal"
>>
>>136557671
>Id rather see china and russia with googles proprietary data than sjw fucks.
That's not cool at all. That's the definition of treason.
>>
File: 4139_2984.png (30KB, 1028x569px) Image search: [Google]
4139_2984.png
30KB, 1028x569px
>>136545563
>>
>>136557720
Focusing on solving technical problems only increases our reliance on technology and the system, no matter how beneficial said tech seems to be at the time.
>>
>>136548680
I have two suggestions, both require centrists and conservatives to team up across Google: Create a secret group on G+ or whatever and only give invites to trustworthy people

Option 1: Strike

Lay down work for a month or two. If only 25% participate, it could lead a blackout of major branches due to to a lack of maintenance. They won't be able to get new people this quick, so they'll have to listen to your needs.

Option 2: Gaslighting

Find something that makes HR fire people and set malicious co-workers up for it. For example, you could plant triggering content, so that they freak out over it. A smear on how Obama is a sexist homophobe should be enough to start an argument amongst some of them. Rinse and repeat and you'll find that the center-lefties realize that you're better company.

Extreme times require extreme measures. Dont get cucked
>>
>>136555296
Trump is anything but normal, he's useful to our cause, but he's not normal.
>>
>>136548680
I'm going to say LARPer, no Googler in his right mind would give away that much identifying information.
>>
>>136546226
Sounds like every office iv ever worked in.

The fags and 90% of the women make the place shit.
>>
>>136555370
Microsoft is a dying company of a bygone era.
>>
File: pause.jpg (27KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
pause.jpg
27KB, 640x474px
>>136557720
That is where the hearts and minds are, after all. Once fed, clothed, and sheltered, all else defers to """"""""""culture"""""""""" and its norms.
>>
What is happening at Google is what is happening everywhere: few people who have managed to gain power reel in others from their group. In Finland this is typically a finnish swedish person hiring only other finnish swedish people over more competent Finns. The only solution to this is play hard against them - they chose the game, so its only fair.
>>
The shit people are getting away with is just really depressing to know. But it feels nice to hope something will happen
>>
File: fuckingwhitemales.jpg (31KB, 640x141px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingwhitemales.jpg
31KB, 640x141px
>>
>>136545563

Doesn't Moot work at Google?
>>
>>136546940
How the fuck are these people emplyoable?

Fuck it Google needs to start some mass layoffs or their company will fall...
Even better if it falls because once the cause of the effect is identified by other companies they won't be employing these degenerates.
>>
>>136558285
Well he is a gay transracial Jewish neko furry
>>
>>136548680
I'm glad I went to a trade school. There's no way one of those fucks would go in my field.
>>
>>136558371
>>
File: neo-wakes.jpg (11KB, 329x271px) Image search: [Google]
neo-wakes.jpg
11KB, 329x271px
>>136555551
exactly that was the moment I realized something was very very wrong, and I started listening to Trump, and the Republicans, it really did feel like this, "being red pilled" is an understatement.
>>
>>136557969
Unchecked insanity from the left recently crippled a US university, and at a time like this, the same could work at Google.

Just takes one brave soul to draw a poop swastika in the toilets to send the entire company into an autistic fit.
>>
How has no one gone postal yet
>>
Witch hunts are a well-known cultural problem at Google. The company is currently facing a Federal complaint filed by the National Labor Relations Board in April for interfering with employees’ legal right to discuss “workplace diversity and social justice initiatives.” The complaint alleges that Senior Vice President Urs Holzle and numerous managers in his organization actively stoked up witch hunts in 2015 and 2016 intended to muzzle low-level employees who raised concerns about the company’s practices. The trial is set for November.
>>
>>136558531
I think the boat could be rocked some more
>>
File: 1045213057.png (505KB, 796x882px) Image search: [Google]
1045213057.png
505KB, 796x882px
>>136549262
>Btw are you guys really falling for this shit?
And why wouldn't we believe it? Explain this faggot!
>>
>>136548637
Several managers have openly admitted to keeping blacklists of the employees in question, and preventing them from seeking work at other companies. There have been numerous cases in which social justice activists coordinated attempts to sabotage other employees’ performance reviews for expressing a different opinion. These have been raised to the Senior VP level, with no action taken whatsoever.

Allum Bokhari: What’s it like to work in such an environment? Do you think it damages employee output?

Hal: A lot of social justice activists essentially spend all day fighting the culture war, and get nothing done. The company has made it a point to hire more people like this. The diversity gospel has been woven into nearly everything the company does, to the point where senior leaders focus on diversity first and technology second. The companywide “Google Insider” emails used to talk about cool new tech, but now they’re entirely about social justice initiatives. Likewise, the weekly all-hands “TGIF” meetings used to focus on tech, but now they’re split about 50/50 between tech and identity politics signaling
>>
For conservative employees, this is obviously demoralizing, but it is also dangerous. Several have been driven out of the company or fired outright for sharing a dissenting view. Others have had their promotions denied or suffered other forms of deniable retaliation. Most of us just keep our heads down because we can’t afford to lose our jobs.

AB: Have there been any stand-out moments of intolerance at Google? Anything that particularly sticks in your memory?

Hal: There have been a number of massive witch hunts where hundreds of SJWs mobilize across the corporate intranet to punish somebody who defied the Narrative. The first one I remember is when Kelly Ellis made unfounded allegations of sexual harassment against her former manager, and Google terminated the manager in response to the internal SJW outrage. This was similar in intensity to the current witch hunt. Anyone who sympathized with the manager’s plight or asked for any sort of due process was “counseled” by HR and told that they were creating a hostile workplace for women and minorities by sticking up for a harasser.
>>
>>136558609
So basically they're killing themselves
>>
>>136558609
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/the-google-rebels-diversity-first-technology-second/
>>
>>136548421
I would use every concievable way to get evidence of their behaviour out to the public.
I'd fucking blackmail them or find every way possible to get them fired from my department.

You don't run a company like a fucking kindergarten. You run it like a company. If someone doesn't work and starts shit on the workplace well tough luck , let me quote President Trump ''You are fired.'' .
>>
>>136554925
This was exactly the case with Nokia also - and it's downfall.

The good thing to know is that the downfall eventually comes as the number of leeches starts increasing in the organization - whether it is a country or a company.
>>
>>136558450
When did Matt Damon go full 1488?
>>
File: google logo.png (17KB, 310x180px) Image search: [Google]
google logo.png
17KB, 310x180px
Guys... the way to win hearts and minds inside Google is not to appeal to the SJW's or the white brogrammers. Its to appeal to the vast swath of asians who comprise 35% of Google engineers.

In my experience 1st and 2nd generation Chinese tend to be right leaning, but tend to be mostly silent on cultural / political discussions. Make them allies in this culture war.

Pic related, please help this meme improve
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
Make phony HR memos send them to various SJW'S in GOGGLE blaming each group with accusations of racism , ageism , sexism , homophobia , communism , Nazism , etc ,etc etc, let the fireworks begin . Don't forget the popcorn !
>>
>>136558609
this sounds illegal in CA- correct me if i'm wrong
>>
>>136558897
It's only illegal if it targets a 'minority'
White males don't have rights
>>
File: 1501346416245.gif (70KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501346416245.gif
70KB, 590x600px
>>136558452
yes this exactly
>>
>>136558821
>You don't run a company like a fucking kindergarten.

Funny you should mention that when their offices look exactly like a kindergarten.
>>
It's sad to see Google fall btw, I loved the Nexus devices, YouTube was fucking revolutionary and it was fun to mod Android with CyanogenMod.
>>
>>136558943
i am talking about defaming a former employee especially if there is not documentation of anything else that went wrong
>>
>>136559071
>YouTube was fucking revolutionary
They bought YouTube.
>>
>>136557564
They OWN the humanities though. You have no hope of posting a dissenting opinion there. That's a good swift way to fail. Universities already discriminate against conservatives in hiring.

I'm not saying it's hopeless, but that's definitely not the route that needs to be taken.
>>
>>136559071
>Underage.
>>
>>
File: hilltoilet.png (1MB, 1288x818px) Image search: [Google]
hilltoilet.png
1MB, 1288x818px
>>136555517
If you're talking about a search engine, that's pretty trivial. But good luck trying to drive traffic to it without (((their))) help. Just use duckduckgo.com make it your default search. they even have a plugin for chrome LOL
>>
>>136546940
what's wrong with @rakyll she seems chill, she doesn't mention any identity shit in her bio and really, what more can you ask from a woman in this day and age?
>>
>>136547970

this
>>
>>136559198
>They OWN the humanities though.
Humanities here. As long as you aren't some self-righteous sperg who needs to "epically pwn le sjws" in groups they're really fairly weak in the face of any real assertiveness. If you act like a histrionic retard then of course it'll be intimidating. But they thrive on casually throwing out their own opinions and having them left unchallenged.
>>
>>136548421
>Let's be honest, wouldn't you do the same?

no, I have balls and integrity

paycheck isn't worth dishonor and suffering wickedness and fools silently
>>
>>136549244
Not the person likely larping as a google employee, but it all has to do with when people need to use use the word american, white, etc, and how those are often the norm in English-speaking countries.
Images are given based on keywords on the page that host them.
In the first case, you get more pages that say "African-American inventors" than just "American inventors", because people mention the inventor is black more than they mention the inventor is american.
In the second, a page wouldn't mention the race of the baby or mother unless it was relevant to the topic, which usually means there is someone black in the picture.
As for why it gets resolved when using Spanish, American and white individuals are obviously not the norm, and thus pages in Spanish need to use the term instead of it being assumed.
>>
>>136559198
Most of these companies are publicly traded. If this bullshit makes a significant and visible change to their stock price, the shareholders will clamp down on it very quickly.
>>
>>136553040
China is ''State capitalist'' which is another way to say National Socialist.
>>
File: IMG_6348.jpg (199KB, 850x977px)
IMG_6348.jpg
199KB, 850x977px
>>136556211
Arigato
>>
>>136550047

google does not control tech all over the country, don't be a fucking pussy
>>
>>136559481
Google is not the humanities.

I agree the stock prices being effected could impact google's corporate culture, but that doesn't fix the humanities. Humanities is a separate issue from google; it's what has bred the type of people currently employed by google.
>>
>>136553237
No they are saying that those ''diversity comitee members'' are hiring absolute degenerate trash and allowing them to behave like whatever when others have to work properly under their harrasment.
>>
>>136553284
>didn't even post the fucking meme for us non-googlers
kys faggot
>>
>>136559597
Sorry, I assumed you were talking in general terms. And you're right, academia would be an extremely difficult nut to crack.
>>
>>136559137
Yeah and developed it further so you could make actual money with it. Old YouTube was paradise, but a money sinkhole. New YouTube is still the best VoD and manages to stay afloat.

Though it packs so much data, the servers are never really down, no data losses, you can protect your content from copycats, the UI is beautiful, the recommendation algorithm works like a charm, you can download music from it and even use AdBlock.

That's fucking awesome and I congratulate the Google employees who built this.
>>
>>136549555

this

you engineers have good degrees, you can still make great money all over the country

SF is about to be destroyed by a earthquake/tsunami, just a matter of time, esp with the norks getting frisky

leave now, save what's left of your honor and maybe even your lives and those of your families

staying is a dead-end no matter how you slice it. the money is not worth it
>>
>>136559380
nothing besides >fucking normies reeeeee
>>
>>136552058
<the pain [destroying Google] would cause> <would be hilarious>
idk the grammatical term for it but it's a nested sentence structure, where one clause becomes the subject of another part. it's hella common. quit being a pedantic fag
>>
>>136559745
Now is also a very good time to leave the company before the SJWs purge the rest of the dissenters and before past employment at Google becomes a negative point.
>>
>>136553284
If you work at Google how do I search for a single asterisk
>>
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf

Full text with links - the guy spent some time on this. Too much time. Never went on a date IMHO and has reasons not to like women. The curse of the geek. But still worth a read.
>>
>>136556444
>>
>>136553534
only half the time
>>
>>136560064
Google-san is that you?
>>
>>136554036

this

there are thousands of conservative business owners, hell entire corporations looking for smart tech people. you will find a job
>>
>>136560064
>Never went on a date IMHO and has reasons not to like women. The curse of the geek.

He goes out of his way to explain that averages don't reflect on individuals but they might explain statistical differences between different groups of people. That's basic common sense.
>>
>>136548157

fucking this

bump
>>
File: IMG_6694.jpg (191KB, 986x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6694.jpg
191KB, 986x704px
>>136559741
You're welcome, tee hee!
>>
>>136548421
I would resign frankly. If you can get into Google, you can get a job anywhere. Fuck Google.
>>
>>136560064
I don't know why he ever released this. He seems to be trying to sound as reasonable as possible then randomly veers into autistic territory.
>>
>>136559423
This.
>>
>>136548421
I already resigned from literally this kind of bullshit environment.
>>
>>136559198

they don't own shit. the truth owns the day, and we have it, they don't
>>
>>136561007
http://heavy.com/tech/2017/08/james-damore-google-diversity-memo/

Curse of the geek. Guy sounds like he's too smart for his own good and next to zero social skills. Autistic or aspergers for sure. Glad for him that he can make a living since some with Autism cannot.
>>
>>136560439

he understated the case

the truth is men and women are fundamentally different according to sharply divergent evolutionary selection pressures - women for childbirth and child-rearing; men for war and providence, and yes that reflects on every individual according to his/her gender
>>
>>136560598
>Knitter, gamer, giant nerd. She/he
Wife material right here
>>
oh shit
Assange called out goog on twatter
offered ourguy a job
>>
>>136561907

distraction attention whoring
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.