[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAKE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1502151768038.jpg (137KB, 959x852px) Image search: [Google]
1502151768038.jpg
137KB, 959x852px
CAKE
>>
>>136544291
Better not hear complaining from gay couples about bakers not baking their shit from now on.
I don't like Trump at all but I absolutely loathe hypocrisy
>>
>it's ok when we do it

The goddamn arrogance of it is astounding.
>>
File: IMG_2252.jpg (17KB, 268x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2252.jpg
17KB, 268x187px
>>136544646
>>
>>136544726
Absolutely prolapsed
>>
>>136544729
Hmm?
>>
>>136544822
Hmm he says. And these people think they are real men who can go inmawoods some day. Either that or youre a liar. Pics say 1,000 words. Why do i have to spoonfeed you everything so you lazily try and make ME look retarded? Figure it the fuck out on your own i dont give a damn. Like rocket schematics or something
>>
>>136544958
what the fuck are you on about faggot?
>>
>>136544958
Your point. Get to it.
>>
>>136545063
>>136545066
Nah. Study a Dali painting one day. I don't know. It's a mother fucking cart. Appearing before a horse. Meaning everything he said was in the wrong order. Gay cake refused first. Now this bday cake refused. GAY CAKES BE HYBBOGRYPPS. Like fucking REALLY!? Asshole potatoes
>>
>>136544291
>In a groundbreaking report, it was discovered that Donna Brazile, former DNC Chairwoman and high-ranking DNC rep, tried to put an end to the Seth Rich investigations. Ms. Brazile allegedly called the private investigator handling the case and accused him of “snooping” and demanded to know why the investigation was still going on.

>“The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile,” veteran homicide detective Rod Wheeler told WND. “Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”

Donna Brazile personally murdered Seth Rich.
Brazile, who was also a CNN contributor and a Hillary for America donor at the time, was caught providing Democratic Party nominee Hillary Clinton with questions that would later be asked of Clinton at a televised CNN town hall. In an interview with Fox News before the election, Brazile denied leaking the questions to Clinton. But in a March 17, 2017, column for Time magazine, she finally admitted doing so, saying it was a “mistake I will forever regret.”
>>
>>136545193
are you high
>>
>>136545193
No you see your jumping to conclusions. It was wrong when gay couples were denied service and this is wrong as well. The difference though is that when it was a gay couples cake there was a lot of outrage and with this one people are backing this up.
>>
>>136545433
>>136545475
Im going to bed
>>
File: 1456883924528-0.jpg (34KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1456883924528-0.jpg
34KB, 403x403px
Reminder:
>“While we all agree that religious freedom is important, no one’s religious beliefs make it acceptable to break the law by discriminating against prospective customers,” said Amanda C. Goad, staff attorney with the ACLU Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Project. “No one is asking Masterpiece’s owner to change his beliefs, but treating gay people differently because of who they are is discrimination plain and simple.”
>>
>>136545193
>poojabber cake
>presidential cake

can you not see the difference?
>>
>>136545598
>lost the argument
>I'm going to bed, I'm done speaking to you
Typical libshitstain faggot, from California probably. And vegan. Probably named Caleb too. With some shit tattoo of a fish that somehow represents the struggle of your malnourished life. The only thing that could be positive about you is HIV
>>
Has Joe disavowed the bakery??

DISAVOW
>>
>>136544291
DRUMPF SUPPORTERS BTFO.
>>
>>136545193
Anon confirmed useless scum who merely bandwagons off of the LGBTQIAJIDFPG (((movement))) just so he can diddle the kiddies

Mentally ill scum needs to be electrocuted
>>
>>136546762
Who pissed on your waffles, Leupold?
>>
>>136544291
So the mom claimed that no bakery would make this cake. I'm not exactly buying her story given that this is only her word.
>>
>>136547510
Didn't sleep well. Combined with this faggotry
>>
>>136544646
>>136544726
Only this discrimination isn't based on religious customs, but pure political prejudice. Thus, it's not protected by the First Amendment. This is literally the same is denying a black person a cake for their wedding because you don't like black people
>>
>>136544646
Also they can't use the excuse of "but that 9 year old boy don't know any better" since liberals are giving their own boys estrogen therapy at the request of their kid saying they want to be a girl.
>>
>>136544291
SUPREME COURT HERE WE COME
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.