[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Damore diagnosis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: James Damore.jpg (17KB, 466x531px) Image search: [Google]
James Damore.jpg
17KB, 466x531px
What diagnosis can we properly make of James Damore?

He's very white and unusually pasty. Is shortage of sunshine a contributing factor?

What chance that he's a virgin? I'm going to put it at 95 percent. Might this have contributed to his low-simmering resentment toward women?

Is he a typical millennial dweeb who has spent few hours outside of his basement or IT lab?

Has he read more than one book about gender and sexuality? I honestly doubt it, since his descriptions seem based in personal observation and anecdote rather than established research using precise technical terms.

Is it possible that he's a /pol/tard? I'm putting it at more than fifty percent.

What do you think?
>>
>>136543886
harvard has a long standing history of such a stance, nothing new here.

besides, the dude did this to sue Google and make a quick buck, or he is trying to at least
>>
>>136543886

>What chance that he's a virgin? I'm going to put it at 95 percent. Might this have contributed to his low-simmering resentment toward women?

Made over 100,000+ a year at GOOGLE, are you literally FUCKING retarded?

and i typed that word into the options field, everyone else should do the same.
>>
>>136544302
>Made over 100,000+ a year at GOOGLE, are you literally FUCKING retarded?
I'm assuming that most tech nerds are virgins and are too nervous to go pay for a whore. Just imagine what this guy would be like with the small number of women on the Google campus. He must be the scariest dating prospect ever. I can't imagine him having success with women.

Reminds me a bit of Ted Kaczynski, aka the Unabomber. Seems like he might be socially maladjusted and that this might explain a lot, like paranoid schizophrenia explains the Unabomber a lot.
>>
>>136543886
Golem/10
>>
>>136543886
Suffering from a terminal case of virginity.
>>
File: Virginity age loss.png (72KB, 1012x667px) Image search: [Google]
Virginity age loss.png
72KB, 1012x667px
>>136546017
>Suffering from a terminal case of virginity.
Seems quite likely tbc.
>>
>>136543886
He looks like the bug eyed guy from Big Bang Theory.

That show was ahead of its time.

Probably some sperglord who didn't understand logical arguments don't work with normies and he should have relied on argument based on eros/emotions.
>>
his italibros at home are fucking slaying pussy every night by being risky bad boys even though they have no money. James here is making beaucoup bucks but not really gettng much except for the silicon valley lizards out there and certain bars. James is experiencing a harsh naturally driven reality, he witnesses google trying to deny and supplant hard biologial realities, he explodes on the scene like a sex/gender/race machine.
>>
File: Checked.png (934KB, 819x633px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.png
934KB, 819x633px
>>136546877

Wise words, bro. Can you really deplore Damore?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.