[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degeneracy In Every Household

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19

File: 1501012249120.jpg (259KB, 795x820px) Image search: [Google]
1501012249120.jpg
259KB, 795x820px
"Western civilization" isn't worth saving, lads. In fact, Western civilization doesn't exist anymore. We live in a technocratic oligarchic dystopia. Our culture is consumerism, not Bach and Handel. In every household, mass-produced degeneracy reigns.

>Be me
>Go to girlfriend's parents house for boardgames with parents, half-brother and half-sister
>Half-brother and half-sister
>"Okay, family oriented stuff (I guess). That's nice."
>Go there
>Pizza on table
>Girlfriend's step-mother turns on music, because "it's too quiet"
>"THIS SHIT IS BANANAS"
>"B-A-N-A-N-A-S"
>Think of decline of Western civilization
>There are middle schoolers listening to this, at the table, on a Sunday
>50 years ago, we'd be in Church
>Why can't we just sit and talk about things?
>Why must be listen to disgusting, mass produced fucking music?
>"Oh, look! Lil Wayne is up next!"
>L-L-L-LOLLIPOP
>I am so fucking embarrassed and pissed off
>Could have been home, in my bed, by myself
>Sitting in pure fucking degeneracy on a Sunday
>Finally turns of the fucking music after becoming noticeable embarrassed and pissed off

This is in every household. It's normalized. Adults don't have a problem listening to pure shit in front of their children. Everyone is fine with it. We need a fucking nuke.
>>
>>136541357
>turns on music, because "it's too quiet"

Every day after he finishes work, my dad comes home, turns on the radio, turns on the tv, ad leaves again. Like clockwork. He doesn't watch or listen, he says the house "needs to sound lived in". At night if he goes out, he always turns on all the lights, and tv. Most days I wake up and all the electronics and the house are screaming at me. Almost as loud as his power bill complaints. I feel that his generation needs to die out, because they are functionally defective. They cannot make changes to their lives, they cannot understand finances, and they wilfully ignore inflation and demographic change. They don't want to help us. They were forced by the boomers to breed because they didn't want to be called gay.

When they die, my generation will not breed to replace them. Humanity is over and it is their fault.
>>
>>136542318
sounds to me like you're some type of whiny little bitch
>>
>>136543529

You're brown. Be quiet.
>>
>>136542318
That sound to live in should be the sound of life going on a kids and shit, happiness, but like you say its all artificial now
So we all know this quit walking about it and lets figure something out that we can do
>>
>>136543529
Either shill or retarded and needs to get burned
>>
>>136543986
Dont worry man he is incapable of empathy or guilt
>>
>>136541357
Suggest more wholesome music.

Honestly, I recommend the Goat Rodeo Sessions. I have yet to find anybody that didn't like it, and it's actually worthwhile music. Learn to not be autistic and express yourself a bit. Music is one of those few areas that people are allowed to disagree about.

>>136542318
Cuck.
>>
File: 1500735674336.png (267KB, 431x412px) Image search: [Google]
1500735674336.png
267KB, 431x412px
>people listen to shitty music
>WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS OVER
>>
>>136541357
>This is in every household.
>i generalize because I hang around with degenerate people
not everybody is like this and where I'm from thats not normal. not to say that it isn't a serious issue that needs to be delt with (wouldn't know how to do that desu), but stop shoving mainstream stereotypes on all everyday americans
>>
>>136543529
Fagflag bro is... right? We truly live in bizzaro world.
>>
>>136541357
>not Bach and Handel
Toccata and Fugue in D minor is number one on my study playlist
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (475KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
475KB, 1920x1200px
>>136541357
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 747x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 747x686px
this is now a boomer hate-thread. these people think that they're living in sit-coms, or that they're reality tv stars. what they need is to be culled. it makes me sick seeing these rotting plump flesh bags prodigally gorge on their pleasures under the guise of capitalism, scorning their own blood and saluting ethnic genocide at the prospect of a new indian-paki-shit-in-street restaurant. israel is our only ally in the Middle East, etc. it goes on, and on.
>>
File: pondering.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>136542318
are you sure he isn't just paranoid about the house being broken into?
>>
>>136547968
Into the gas chamber with you kike.
>>
>>136549170
what does this even mean. $$$they$$$ love boomers. what better way to facilitate your Marxist propaganda than through utilitarian pleasure drones
>>
>>136549170
Name something redeemable about boomers
>>
>>136549409
>>136549513
Fuck Israel, gas every Jew.
My post has nothing to do with Boomers, who can also be gassed. (but will die on their own in the next 10 years)
>>
>>136549170
how does this apply to what he said?
you can't just blurt out random memes in a non sequitur fashion, they have to relate to what you're responding to
>>
>>136549707
don't post here again until you're 18
>>
>>136542318
Fucking this. Parent generation are a bunch of autistic loud niggers who don't recognize cause and effect.
>>
>>136549170
>>136549707
was listening to an anglin interview where he talked about larpers/controlled opposition online asserting an almost edgier than thou kind of shitposting ^
>>
>>136541357
>DURRR WHY DOESNT EVERYONE DO THE SAME THINGS I LIKE

grow up
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 250x180px
>boomer mother tells me she wants to adopt a black child (no explicit reason given, but the ZOG pills are clearly working)
>ask her why she doesn't adopt a nice white child
>she, and my booming father, are agahst at the thought, calling the suggestion disgusting
>why do you want to live in an ethnostate goyi-, I mean son?
>don't you love living in United States of Poz with cultural amnesia and big TVs
>at least you're not a nazi, son

>;)
>>
>>136541357
>THEY'RE PLAYING ALL THIS MUSIC I DON'T LIKE, THEY COULD BE IN CHURCH
then why don't you fucking invite them to your Church, you fucking stiff

>>136543529
everyone on this board is a whiny bitch who thinks they're better than degenerates, yet SHOCKINGLY cannot even confront them or even help them -- like "Christians" who act nothing like Jesus
>>
>>136550036
Well reasoned thought and discussion happens on /pol/ once in a while, but mostly it's larping as an edgelord, calling each other faggot, and posting images of smug anime girls.
>>
File: image.png (325KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325KB, 640x454px
>>136550172
you are a retard there is a natural hierarchy some things are better than others causality and entropy and immutable

>libertarian faggots will never learn
>>
>>136542318
This reminds of every single group of black people that instinctively start playing trap music from their phones as if the whole group cohesion will fall apart if trap music isnt playing

>go onto campus mall, group of blacks sitting around talking with trap music playing
>wait for the bus, group of blacks playing trap music will waiting for the bus
>blacks in a group in the library, you know it, trap music playing

808 drums trigger me now because of this
>>
>>136550479
If I was eating I would not want fucking music playing unless it was like Jazz

I mean nobody else has ever experienced that, right?
>>
>>136541357
>Hey everybody I have a girlfriend
>I'm too hardcore for Gwen Stefani
>Look at this corpse. How edgy am I?
>>
>>136549707
>>136549791
>>136550036
I dont know how else to reply besides calling you each a shill in your own right.
I am pretty drunk right now, as was I when I made those posts.
I assure you though, I am not being payed by any agency to make these shitposts.
I wish nothing more than to have a productive discussion about these issues.
I carry love in my heart.l
>>
>>136550428
Sleep can fix this
>if you murder them in their sleep
>>
File: 1489377934930.png (322KB, 531x414px) Image search: [Google]
1489377934930.png
322KB, 531x414px
>>136541357
>girlfriend's
>half-brother and half-sister
>step-mother
>>
>>136541357
>dating a child of divorce

you realize that this is the chaos your girlfriend has grown up in and that she will find it not only completely acceptable but necessary to repeat it in order to raise her children.

i'm sorry but you can not expect any better behavior from a family so degenerate and you should be ashamed of yourself for fraternizing with children from sinful homes

find a virtuous church girl. it might take some work but if you act like you know how to treat women in a church setting you might get lucky and snatch up the widow of a service member once korea hits the fan
>>
>>136551332
you solved my riddle .i will now throw myself off this cliff
>>
>>136550036
If you dont want to participate in /pol/ then GTFO, its that simple, but no, this is some kike defending his position by demonizing all opposition as they usually do, I hope most of you can realize that I am shitposting on /pol/ and take me with a grain of salt.
>>
>>136542318
>has to sound lived in

is it in a bad neighborhood perchance?

My parents would do the same thing if we were leaving the house unattended, and we didnt even live in that bad of a neighborhood but it was a hold over from when they were both younger and did. Its something that I now do as well (im 33) because this town is mostly all bad neighborhood now, even in the OK parts. I have had plenty of friends who got their shit broken into because tyrone and his buddies would purposefully look for houses where all the lights are off and its totally quiet. Not to mention, anyone who leaves a car unlocked, even in their own driveway here WILL get their car checked for freebies.

All im saying is, that could be his reasoning.
>>
>>136551560
I want YOU to live though anon...
>>
>>136543986
>>136544144
The spic is 100% correct.
There are other options than living in a shitty city.
>>
>>136551448
I got SJWd into this exact situation without understanding, there is no hope for my daughter without taking her away from her mother, henceforth I am moving out of state, it hurts worse than any pain I have ever felt to leave my daughter behind.
>>
>>136547968
We need to systematically destroy any notion that the boomers generation is not directly involved in the deteriation of western society. They must pay.
>>
>>136552163
Boomers must be destroyed. Natural death does not happen soon enough.
>>
>>136551822
it is absolutely horrible, no doubt. I did not have a child with the person in question, but I was young and stupid and thought that it was sexist or something to hold a woman having kids from a previous marriage against her, or looking at her family's history of relationships, etc.

it turns out those are the only things that fucking matter because they actually show the woman for who she is and how she views "committed" relationships. and how she raises her kids is 100% indicative of how stable she is as a person. if she's overpermissive because she wants to stay on the court's "good side" in case shit hits the fan, then she's going to ruin the kid by being overpermissive. it also means she's a bad mom who is insecure about her parenting abilities and depends on that kind of shallow appreciation from the kid to swing a custody decision, which is absolutely tragic
>>
>>136553229
The leaf is right, she already had a kid in her adopted family's care, if I was older and wiser, and had /pol/ to guide me I would have taken these as huge red flags, but alas at the time I was a simple blue pilled faggot, thus I bred with an inferior woman, and now a suffer the consequences.
>>
sounds like all the phallic imagery in the songs sent you into an insecure rage
>>
>>136541357
Sounds like you just have trash taste in women, fuck man you didn't do research on her family and shit before getting involved? That's on you.
>>
>>136553615
Hindsight is 20/20 asshole.
>>
>>136553746
Hindsight? Common fucking sense, which OP evidently is lacking.
>>
>>136542318
>my generation will not breed to replace them.
You mean the white men wont breed right? All the white women and africans/middle easterns will
>>
File: Me.jpg (244KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
244KB, 690x690px
>>136541357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
>>
>>136551448

So, the child of divorce thing is interesting.

I'll describe my girlfriend, and you can provide commentary.

I'll begin with a negative. She's insecure. She's gotten much better over the last year or so. Oftentimes, I think it's a matter of maturity, as she is 3 years younger than me. Or, perhaps, I have simply conformed to her desires. She gets nervous when I hang out with friends without her. She also has a few double standards. For instance, she can talk about past relationships, but I can't.

On a positive note: She wants to get married and have children. She wants to stay home and take care of the children and avoid working - at least until they're old enough to assert their independence. I am educated enough to raise a family on a single income.

Moreover, she quite organized, she doesn't "go out" without me or without my permission, and - to be quite honest - she has a fairly strict sexual morality. It reminds me of that Bible passage - lusting after a women, you have committed adultery in your heart. She works 50 hours a week, and we spend a lot of time together. Our relationship it built on more than, for instance, matters of sex.

She's also open about things. I have yet to catch her in a lie. She's a huge bitch sometimes, though.
>>
Might move to some Slavic country, lads.
>>
>>136553804
Says the pure one, who has never touched a woman.
>>
>>136541357
I have largely tuned out the modern day mass media. Have gone back to Chopin and Rachmaninoff lately ad backdrop for work music. Will be taking my wife to attend a Each 3 concert next Tuesday.

All isn't lost anon. Keep up the fight against degenerate nigger culture
>>
>>136554059
I remember having this trapped feeling in all my past relationships. Your life sounds like hell and makes me happy to be single. I can close my eyes right now and picture myself a year deep into a terrible relationship and missing being single, then I open my eyes and I'm magically single. Feels good man.

>>136554520
this is probably the only escape from a life of torment, move to where people still have respect for themselves and each other, and start a life there. you can't force respectful behavior to return here, things have to collapse in grandiose Weimar fashion first.

we mistake standing our ground and staying in our countries as bravery, when it's really just an exercise in masochism
>>
>>136554794
Rach 3 I mean
>>
>>136541357

pretty much.

you are echoing spengler in these thoughts. there is no saving it, but it will turn around in a few hundred years. Just know that this faggoty end stage civilization will get whats coming to it, and the degenerates and weaklings and fools will be washed away.
>>
>>136554837
Slavs are the best Europeans right now. I'd rather be a poor man than a miserable man.
>>
>>136554572
So you want to neck yourself now or later, actual virgin? Did I hit a nerve because you seem awfully upset?
>>
>>136553997
On this day my tears fell for these men, my brothers of the Fatherland.
>and the snow fell
They will not be forgotten.
>>
>>136554837

I don't feel trapped, though.
>>
>>136555050
You are a pathetic bitch who knows nothing of me.
>>
>>136555119
Same to you, faggot. Stay mad.
>>
>>136554981
this is now a slavaboo thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wab6EdnmXRE
>>
>>136554059
if she is high strung enough that she is working 50 hours a week (that is a lot of hours, no matter what it is she is doing), then she is going to go absolutely batshit insane when she gets pregnant.

women already get extremely volatile when they're pregnant, which is fine and tolerable when the women are firmly rooted in reality and are well-rounded. working 50 hours a week is not healthy nor is it normal for a young woman, unless she's using work to mask or dampen some other neuroticism.

that neuroticism will come out full force when that work is no longer draining her. and it will lead her to do batshit crazy things if it happens all at once. and starting when she can't keep up her speed/freedom/"independence"- things that she doesn't have time to think about right now- the seed of resentment is going to start germinating in her mind

and to her credit, if she's a good girl, she'll keep up the facade for a few years. in her mind, though, every day becomes more and more resentment, because she doesn't know how tough it is to manage feelings of resentment toward your partner in a healthy way. she's a child of divorce.

when the oldest kid hits about 8, everything goes millhouse.

do not have kids with a woman who works 50 hours a week

source: i watched a marriage implode in this very way from start until finish
>>
>>136553229
>thought that it was sexist or something to hold a woman having kids from a previous marriage against her,
Yeah turns out people are stereotyped for a reason lol. You should just forget all the ZOG bs you were taught about not reading a book by its cover, yeah thats called HUMAN INSTINCTS, and you should trust them.
>>
>>136555157
I couldn't even point out a single one of your posts in this thread.
>stay relevant brother.
>>
>>136555300
>I correlate my dick size and ego to my post count
Wew.
>>
>>136554059
Dude, what you just described are massive red flags man. Especially the friends thing. And what the hell does "strict sexual morality" even mean? What, if you ask to try something new shes going to go into full on cunt mode? Maybe say you tried to rape her for asking for a blowjob more than once a year?

Fuck that shit. Sounds more like you are in store for a full future cucking if you dont either start taking charge and telling her you run the show COMPLETELY, or just fucking dump her now and work towards something more in your control.
>>
>>136555340
That doesn't even make sense, go produce white children and stop bothering your brethren.
>>
>>136555231

She works 50 hours a week - including a few hours on Saturday - because her work requires overtime and because she, of course, has bills to pay. She's been living on her own since she was 20, so she has a lot of experience budgeting for her age. I don't think she uses work to mask or dampen neuroticism (I like your phrasing, by the way). To your point, though, she ALWAYS has to be doing something. She never enjoys downtime. I enjoy relaxing, writing, lounging, reading, talking, and slowing things down. She, on the other hand, must always been doing some sort of "activity."
>>
>>136555413

Like what? We have sex. We have drunk sex. I frankly expect things to slow down once we move along in our relationship. But things have been steady. Regarding strict sexual morality - let me provide a little substance. Mike Pence doesn't eat with other women without his wife. I'd describe that as a manifestation of strict sexual morality. My girlfriend has similar ideas.

Also, she knows a run the show completely. She understands that we're not equal, that our relationship is hierarchical, and that I have set the vision. She is following. I am the leader.

She's also racist as fuck. I forgot to mention that.
>>
>>136541357
What the fuck is wrong with you?

There are uncivilised people so the civilization is doomed?
Dear Lord, you guys who romanticise the past are so utterly pathetic.
Go back a century, two, three ago. What people were part of civilization?

You think the majority of people, who were piss poor industrial workers and farmer who couldn't read, had ever heard Bach?

I remember the argument of pathetic dimwits on how, for instance, people in the Balkans who converted to the religion of the Turks during the Ottoman conquest are traitors to European culture.
But what these geniuses fail to see: most of those people had no access to any sort of culture. You were are piss poor serf who probably never saw a proper castle.

Same here. PEOPLE TODAY ARE MORE CULTURED THAN THEY EVER WERE.

The difference between past and present is: the uncultured were never vocal, but they were legion.
>>
>>136542318
My parents have the radio on while they sleep. I think they have been exposed to radio waves for so long they can't function without them. I personally like peace and quiet.
>>
>>136556028
Don't listen to those cubts she sounds like a good girl who will have lots of white children and let the man be the man andwoman be the woman, the divorced parents part IS a predisposition to her finding it more acceptable but with the other principles and ideologies it seems she possesses i'd say its unlikely.
Marry her.
>>
>>136556028
>I am the leader

Yet you get the 3rd degree if you go out with friends?

>racist as fuck

As life has shown us, women will claim whatever if it means they get attention. The second they get bored of said attention, they switch to whatever the new shit is.

And yeah, you can say "I know it will slow down" because you have bought the bullshit that sex disappearing after marriage is normal. Why then do mens sexual peaks come so much later on than womens? Why is it a man can be lucky and maintain his libido well intohis golden years, yet due to some bullshit from the last hundred years we are expected to just stop caring about it after some predetermined amount of time that we ourselves get shamed into if we even question it?

Also, as a bonus

>She never enjoys downtime, ALWAYS has to be doing something, blah blah blah

>Some sort of "activity"

Enjoy knocking her up and once she quits working she starts cheating on you because "YOU WORK ALL THE TIME! YOU ARENT CATERING TO (((MY))) NEEDS! I WAS BORED JUST COOKING AND CLEANING, SO WE WENT CLUBBING. ACHMED IS SO FUN IN BED!"
>>
>>136556329
good goy, the more ((cultured)) the better
>>
File: 1502119522498.webm (3MB, 714x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1502119522498.webm
3MB, 714x1270px
>>136541357
*SLAP*
You talking to me bitch??!??
*SLAP*
YOU TALKING TO ME???
*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*
>>
>>136556569

Oh sure. She's certain more likely to divorce. But I still think it's a good risk. My father was abusive, but that's the last thing I'll be -- for sure.
>>
>>136554981
>slavs are the best Europeans
Let's get a quick rundown on that, ok?
>Poland would literally implode without the EU financing it, while in the same time, dimwits from PiS want to put the country back to pre 1989 hegemony
>Serbia is filled with wannabe gangstas, bimbos, and 90% of the media is reality TV
>Russia has the highest AIDS rate, homicide rate and abortion rate in Europe
>Ukraine is a miserable hellhole of endless poverty, Macedonia as well

Only kosher slav countries are Slovenia, Czechia, Croatia, Slovakia, and probably Montenegro and Poland too.

>"I'd rather be poor than miserable"
Poverty is misery you lukewarm baby
>>
>>136556850
Poverty can be reverted, but we're stuck with shitskins.
>>
>>136556624

Sure. She throws a bitch fit, but I still do what I want - so long as its within the bounds of the relationship. I suppose what I mean by 'I am the leader' is I am setting the vision for our life to come. That's it. That's what's most important.

I need her to be accepting of racism so such things can be instilled into the children.

As with any relationship, there's a risk of unfaithfulness. I'm willing to take on that risk. It's just a modern condition, but it's not going to stop me from having a family. Having been around professional women, college educated women, and working class women, I think I'll go with working class women who is a child of divorce. The college girls are wholly irredeemable, as are the professional women (law students).
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 650x866px
The worst part of that story is there was a pizza. I think it's just common courtesy that if you have a guest over, you cook a meal, not order a box of grabage.
But people have grown accustomed to garbage, as evidenced by dipumb cunts thinking they're cute for exaggerating their love of garbage pizza.

Anyway it's just that generation. Being a guest I wonder if you should have asked politely to turn the music off.
>>
>>136556824
I'd say her willingness to be a follower negates the risk associated with her upbringing. She sounds very conservative and not brainwashed by feminist ideas that she needs to be dominant and strive towards being just like a man. Women who do this (and its most of them) are insufferable harpies when things don't go their way or you try to treat them like a woman. I digress (since you probably know what I'm talking about), you just need to take control and redpill her, women, unless brainwashed SJWs will follow their man.
>>
>>136556969
>what is deportation

In 1939 people would have called you insane if you would have said that Konigsberg, Danzig, Breslau etc would be void of Germans, but look at what happened just a few years later.

Poverty is hard to kill, because poor people will always vote unreasonablely. If you promise them gibs or tell them that someone else is to blame for their mistakes, they vote for you.

Do you think a single Slavic country would have even developed without western aid?
Of course, Slavic countries have had their golden era, but then came communism. We can talk about communist leadership all we want, but 99% of the communist were poor people, because they were concivinced they will get handouts etc from it
>>
>>136557048
>instilled into the children

Good luck with that once she takes them away from you for the very racism you are so casually throwing around.

>still do what I want - buuuuuuuuuuuuuut

The cuckening has already started, obviously. The thing to remember is women can and DO play the LONG con. They give a few inches knowing when the time is right they can make up for it with miles of bullshit.

>willing to risk it

Why? This is an era where every psychological portion of a relationship, past present or future can be studied and figured out. YOU DO have the power, but you need to be in a situation where you KNOW that YOU can control it at every facet. Otherwise, when that curveball DOES come, its going to hit you like a freight train. You could very well become one of the robots on /r9k/ very easily if you dont take the time to step back, look at the entire picture under a microscope and look for the little things that are off.

Honestly, you are setting yourself up for some shit dude.
>>
>>136556850
Could I get a source for that statement on Poland? Pretty sure only around 2% of their GDP is EU funding. It'd maybe hurt them a bit, but I highly doubt they'll implode.
>>
File: 1501190267764.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1501190267764.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>>136545507
Solution found.
>>
File: AdornoVSBreitbart.jpg (280KB, 630x2653px) Image search: [Google]
AdornoVSBreitbart.jpg
280KB, 630x2653px
>>136541357
>mass-produced degeneracy reigns
"The Culture Industry not so much adapts to the reactions of its customers as it counterfeits them."

"this bloated pleasure apparatus adds no dignity to man’s lives. The idea of “fully exploiting” available technical resources and the facilities for aesthetic mass consumption is part of the economic system which refuses to exploit resources to abolish hunger."

"The ruthless unity in the culture industry is evidence of what will happen in politics. Marked differentiations such as those of A and B films, or of stories in magazines in different price ranges, depend not so much on subject matter as on classifying, organising, and labelling consumers. Something is provided for all so that none may escape" -Theodor W. Adorno, Enlightenment as mass-deception
>>
>>136557227

Same. She's not a feminist at all. Despite her upbringing, she does her best to maintain a relationship with her family members. She has a relationship with my mother. She has savings account for her younger brothers. She has a lot of desirable, duty-oriented traits that are ideal for motherhood. She's as red-pilled as a 23 year old girl can get. I can assure you that. I rant quite a bit, and she's open ears most of the time.

Interesting college girl story, though: Her friend's sister has been in college for two years. Before entering, she was a quite little hipster girl. She was the type of girl who you'd go to the park with, and fall in love with for the summer. Just a regular 18 year old girl. She now is involved in orgy and swingers clubs and dreams of moving to Paris. College will destroy a girl.
>>
>anecdote thread

sage
>>
>>136541357
>Bach and Handel
>implying this wasn't also just consumerism
>implying that popular music was ever higher than mass appeal
>>
>>136557749
Sure but I beg of you, try to see past your bias. Are there any major red flags you WANT to ignore? If there are 'risks' you can openly see already, they WILL be grounds for divorce later on. I don't need you to conjecture on here, just think for yourself
>>
>>136557389

She won't "take them away." I'm in a position to ensure that won't happen - believe me. Plus, you're assuming, without basis, that divorce is a certainty. It's not.

There is no "cuckening." This is called a relationship. You need to stop conflating getting cucked with a relationship, in which you give and in which you take, in which you work mutually, and in which you make compromises.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just move away. I'll have the means to move away. But I'm not expecting that, though. As I said, it's certainly a risk - all relationships are a risk. But I think she's demonstrated, after two plus years of dating, that marriage is likely the best option. And if things go wrong, things go wrong. I'm not going to sit around waiting for the "ideal partner" to arrive. The "ideal partner" doesn't exist. I'm also not into MGTOW.
>>
>>136557938

Oh no. I fully recognize: She could cheat on me, take my possessions and children, that she's more likely to divorce than a child of an in-tact family. I'm also going to be an attorney - that's why I'm saying I'm in a fairly good position to defend myself in the case of divorce. Ask me about the law.

>>136557882

Bach and Handel's music was intended for kings, aristocrats, and the church.

A lot of bands in the 60s and 70s were not put together for mass appeal, despite their getting to that level.
>>
File: rain.png (286KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
rain.png
286KB, 457x457px
>>136556850
Serb here, I know that feel.
>>
>>136541357

Don't worry OP, the oil will start to run out and get really expensive in a few years.
>>
>>136553969
Good. Eventually the white men they've been cursing will die out and their welfare goes with them. Their unsustainable lives of greed and laziness will bring them back to the stone age.
>>
>>136541357
>>"THIS SHIT IS BANANAS"
>>"B-A-N-A-N-A-S"
>>"Oh, look! Lil Wayne is up next!"
>>L-L-L-LOLLIPOP
I have no idea what you are talking about. Have i missed something?
>>
Music, art, literature and entertainment should only be for the high class.
Appeal to everyone, including high class = low quality
Appeal only to the high class = high quality
>>
>>136554059
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT

ABORT ABORT ABORT!
>>
>>136559772

B A N A N A S
>>
>>136556850
>"I'd rather be poor than miserable"
>Poverty is misery you lukewarm baby

You fag consider being poor by not having the new iphone on day one.

I prefer 140€ Yotaphone 2 from getting arrested because I resisted fickificki from a melanin superior kebab.
>>
>>136560250

>I prefer 140€ Yotaphone

some kind of Slovak phone crafted with pencils and tape and a 1982 cold war walkie talkie circuit board?
>>
File: yotaphone.png (408KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
yotaphone.png
408KB, 540x720px
>>136560684

>Yotaphone

Lmfao
>>
File: serveimage (1).jpg (27KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
27KB, 635x476px
>>136560684
>>136560747
This is where it shows how white people aren't actually innovative, only slavs are capable of moving forward.
>>
>>136541357
My girlfriend is Hispanic. She believes that Hispanic is a race. She didn't know she was a mestizo, but 100% seriously believes that black, whites and mestizos can all be part of the Hispanic "race".

Thats an entirely different issue, that I just had to get off my chest.

My relevant story is that she visited her sister this summer. Her niece is 13- kept quoting things that made me terribly uncomfortable and I wasn't even there. Calling people sluts. Discussing sex. Etc.

And you are right about the music, even in a university open house, I don't believe that 99% of rap or hip hop is presentable to ANY student because a university should be a professional place.
>>
>>136560902
slovak we had phones like that 10 years ago

nobody actually cares about your country but you
>>
>>136541357
>not being able to keep your family in check
I convinced my father to turn off tv when we eat. It's not that hard to do, faggot
>>
>me and my father in dining room
>Icon on the east wall
>dad tells me about hedonism
>gives "eating analogy"
>tell him that hedonism is destructive
>'How? What?"
>tells me it's good to have pleasure
>tells me hedonism can sometimes be dangerous
>a fucking Icon on the wall
>tell him that my uncle is whiter than him
>he knows that his brother is whiter than him
>ask him why is he dark
So much for a fucking centrist.
>>136561178
I have Samsung Galaxy Core. Had Samsung Galaxy S-5280, but it was slow as shit.
>>
>>136561268
My dad and mom mostly watch Turk TV series during lunch.
>>
>He didn't have pizza
>He didn't talk
>He didn't joke
>He didn't laugh
>He didn't touch his girlfriend
>He didn't look at his phone
>He didn't play board games
>He didn't have a story about any of the board games
>He didn't ask where the bathroom was
>He didn't ask "who is this?" even if he knew
>He even talk about the music
>He just stood there, alone in a room of people watching him
>He just stewed in his angry thoughts about shitty filler music
>He spent the evening getting angry and making two people feel deficient as hosts because he is a bad guest
>He could have gotten laid, been a fun part of an evening, and made a positive change in somebody's life
>He instead chose to open his story with >Be me

No thanks, faggot.
>>
>>136561371
I hate when people turn on tv while eating. My dad used to do it all the time because when we eat the news are on. I'm glad I finally managed to get him to stop
>>
War can fix this. Peace will not last forever and neither will war now that we have nukes. The end is near
>>
>>136561178
>nobody actually cares about your country

Listen Tyrone, welfare here is only like 100€, that means you can't survive here. No EBT, no free housing, watermelon is expensive, never saw grapefruit juice in any store, no crack... so I understand you don't like my country.
>>
>>136561439
10/10
>>
>>136541357
Every house has cutlery for a reason. You know what has to be done.
>>
>>136545507
>not everyone is like this
#notallwhitepeople
>>
Looking at this thread makes me realize why most of /pol/ is fascist , politics is usually there when you arent happy with your life and need to find grand solutions

But it seems to me like most people cant fix themselves or their family , good luck fixing the world or ((white culture))
>>
>>136561604
blacks don't drink grapefruit juice you dumb eastern european

they drink purple "grape" flavored drink

source: NIGGERS EVERYWHERE SEND HELP
>>
File: we could be.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
we could be.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
Society around us encourages enough strife within the family. Adding your own self-righteous attitude to the equation is no way to correct the problem. If you want to win people over, first of all don't insult them and secondly don't interrupt what they're doing in order to lecture them.

My kid was singing Shake It Off this morning, which made me raise an eyebrow but I took it with some salt and found out he'd learned it from the movie Sing. The kid is 6 years old so I put on the original and listened to it with him and we had a talk about it. It's not a great song, and it's a bad record, but the song itself isn't garbage just because it's simple and the production is offensive. There are good elements in these bad cultural icons, and we can use them to steer the victim toward better ideas and material. As obnoxious as Shake It Off is, it presented me with an opportunity to note that the lyrics were a rejection of public pressure. I noted that unlike most of her contemporaries, Taylor Swift can actually play an instrument.

I think I'm doing alright so far. Later in the day anon jr. asked me to put on The Blue Danube.
>>
>>136544202
Projection
>>
>>136541357
I agree about America.
>>
>dad make steak every day after work
>he asks me if i want to eat steak every day
>he knows i don't like steaks, or that i eat before he comes to make one
>gets offended and angry when i tell him i don't want steak
>the steak he makes is chewy as shit, hard like a brick
>he buys the steak from some kebab (arab) market, and pays a shitload too
>>
File: it's a commandment.png (3MB, 1432x1380px) Image search: [Google]
it's a commandment.png
3MB, 1432x1380px
>>136554059
>>136555231
My wife gets batty if she's not working. It's some kind of a sense of duty her dad put in her and I wish to God I had it. But if she takes time off or heaven forbid is out of work, I have to keep her busy and feeling an urgency to perform various obligations, or she becomes absolutely insufferable. It works because I speak up about it and if she is idle I boss her around. A good woman won't mind being bossed around if the things you tell her to do are things she really wants to do, or feels good after she has done it.

>>136562704
So cook it with him, dummy. Over time nudge good practices on him. Show up one day with a kick ass meat tenderizer and say look, I got you one too! Better yet, offer to buy the meat.

It's amazing to me the trouble grown men and women will go to just so they can grind salt into relationships with their parents. What do you gain from this?
>>
>>136541357

>Gwen Stefani
>Lil Wayne

Fuck I think I've gone back in time.
>>
>>136554059
>For instance, she can talk about past relationships, but I can't.

All I needed to hear. You're going to get cucked mate
>>
>>136563410
because my dad wants to enforce himself on me. instead of trying to actually talk and work things out he is trying to subvert me to become more like him.
its not gonna work, i developed my own culture because my parents didn't actually raise me, they simply told me what to do (which is what every parent would say either way).
maybe im just a bitter and angry fuck, who knows
>>
>>136565498
also i want to mention. you can't show your dad "better". old people don't fucking listen to young people, ever.
i barely see any parents who are actually good friends with their sons, its always some kind commander-soldier type of relationship
>>
>>136565498
>>136565623

>why white nationalism won't work after the first generation

White trash is as bad as niggers , parents wont study pedagogy, but think its just about being the boss of the family
Its essentialy nazi ideology on a smal scale , and will never work if you want your children to shape your views
>>
>>136541357
>Have degenerate gf
>Western Civilization is over
Okay OP
>>
>>136547702

Damn I haven't seen the wiggles in years
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.