[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove you're not a blind hater

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Say 1 (ONE) thing you like about the EU.

Hardmode: No "it's in Europe" and similar replies
>>
>>136540041
Norway is not part of the EU.

This map only proves that people who like the idea don't have any real facts.
>>
>>136540288
>Norway is not part of the EU.
yet
>>
>>136540378
Hopeful delusion.
>>
>>136540041
There's literally nothing about it I like.
>>
>>136540288
Straya, you an alright cunt.
>>
It's where my motherland is (Bosnia and Herzegovina) oh wait that's not part of the EU. Nevermind there's nothing good about it.
>>
>>136540793
>>136541321
t. blind haters?
>>
>>136541412
It's not blind hating when there's literally nothing that redeems the EU. It's a giant shit show failure, I suppose Poland and Hungary telling Germany to fuck off is a positive?

Debt enslavement is a positive? A bit devilish and shouldn't be done to white countries but still it gets them all under your control and allows for stealth annexation and continued bailouts that lead to more land grabbing/resources stealing.

Very sneaky of EU, one would think the Jews are behind it.
>>
File: ABC-1.jpg (50KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
ABC-1.jpg
50KB, 640x462px
>>136540041
All the rapes, makes me hard.
>>
I like the idea of the EU. I wouldn't mind a European superstate if it was a confederation with high autonomy, a la early America.
>>
>>136540041
Switzerland is not in the EU
>>
>>136540041
it sets an example to the rest of the world as to why centralization of power is a bad idea
>>
>>136540041
Mobility. The only thing I like about it.
>>
>>136540041
prove your not a kike and say one bad thing about communism faggot
>>
>>136540041
>Prove you're not a blind hater
I'm a "blind hater," faggot because there is nothing good about the EU. People like you should be dangled.
>>
>>136540041
>Belarus in eu
Even we don't want in your muslim shithole union.
>>
>>136543914
what about giving decadent europe more independence vis-a-vis teh US and strenghtening small countries for trade negotiations they couldn't make on their own?
>>
>>136545160
Everything
>>
>>136545730
haha
>>
>>136540041
They have managed to make the world's largest protectionist trade block look like a free trade organization. Their so-called soft propaganda is the best in the world, maybe in history. People sincerely believe the EU is what it says it is, all over the world.
>>
>>136540041
>>136540041
They're collectively allowing economic migrants from Africa and Asia minor to invade their countries..
>>
>>136541321
ahaha mujo trebas ODMA nazad u bosnu
>>
>>136545711
The EU isn't strengthening these nations, nor is it giving "decadent" Europe more independence, the opposite is true, it is causing mutual indebtedness and throwing the smaller nations under a bus to keep the project alive instead of correcting the faults.

The USA isn't this boogeyman that is responsible for all of Europe's problems, the EU is responsible for a lot of it and it is time the EU admitted this, as that saying goes "the first step to solving a problem is admitting there is one" and the EU has many many problems that it flat out refuses to acknowledge, let alone fix.

So just stop, just stop now.
>>
>>136546175
this is true, they're the kings of fake news
>>
>>136548427
well the baltics and some eastern euros are quite happy to get gibs and agree with the idea of being strenghtened tho, and they aren't that poor either, that's mainly southern countries who can't live like Germany wants them to
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.