[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just throwing this idea out there...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1493451408350.gif (3MB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493451408350.gif
3MB, 704x528px
You think we can convince either SJW's to turn on JK Rawlings by stating something to the effect of, "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a transphobic name, as the series defines women to be witches and men to be wizards, thus denying the identity of any possible non-binary magic peoples."? Honestly think this might possibly work if the Twitter warriors are down.
>>
File: 1496165680676.jpg (77KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496165680676.jpg
77KB, 639x480px
if you come up with a handful of seed memes i could see this gaining a little traction but unlikely to hit as much as orcposting, which didnt go big
>>
Bump out of intrest
>>
>>136539893
Yeah, but I mean, it's something they'd attack any other movie series on. I just have noticed that many of them tend to have a special place in their hearts for this movie, and like entertaining the possibility of us making them hate it viscerally.
>>
>>136539720
Wizards and witches are different. Because men and women are different. Two genders. But not equal. A woman cannot be a wizard unless she graduates past witchood.
>>
>>136542812
Is that from the books or some shit? Because that could be twisted to show sexist undertones of how it's harder for women to make it in this fantasy.
>>
I gotta be honest, my line of thinking here is to take the level of thinking required to turn Eli Roth into an Alt-Right troll to its fullest extreme. That is, of course, to show every slight degree of racism, sexism, and homophobia in everything anyone loves so the people looking for things like this can never truly enjoy anything ever again, and must constantly worry about whether or not what they're listening to and watching is in any way in contrast to their core beliefs. It's how you'd break a religious man, and this is no different, in my opinion. The conclusion is they'll turn into social recluses, which is unlikely, or they will abandon these ridiculous ideals.
>>
>>136539720
>The better idea is to convince Hilley that she has information that will lead to her arrest.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.