[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the Jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Star_of_David.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
FFS stop being little bitches – the holocaust 2.0 is not going to happen. The anti-jew sentiment is a fraction of what it was in WW2 Germany. I have many Jewish friends. As do many of us on this board.

I get that much of what is said here must bother you – but it's time to admit that some of the criticisms are valid and stop crying muh anti-semitism everytime someone says anything negative. You keep that up and the resentment will only build.

Marxism is a product of the Jewish culture. Period. Own up to that shit. Whether the intention was bad or not you need to accept that it destroys countries and that it's happening in your own home. Yes, I feel for bad about the holocaust which was horrible (despite being exaggerated a bit), but communism killed even more people and I put the blame squarely on a Jewish minority that naively created such a terrifying ideology.
>>
I know it's not the average Jew behind the propaganda and globalism (AKA communism). It's only a small segment of elite Jews (and a smattering of goy traitors) at the top of the corporate and financial world who are throwing the rest of you under the bus. The average Jew is just as bought in to the Marxist narrative as any of us. Maybe more so than most.

Here is how I see it:

Reformed Jews are suffering from having abandoned the notion of God entirely. Nepotism and intelligent wealth management have created generations of Jews with tons of money that are moving further and further away from the tradition that kept you from drowning in hedonism. Furthermore, being born with a silver spoon makes it really hard to develop any real character; inheriting millions is leading your youth to degenerate lifestyles that are destroying any chance they have at real happiness.
>>
Furthermore, your distaste for Christianity has led to most of you throwing out the bath with the bath water. Regardless of your feelings on Christianity Christian culture creates a prosperous and happy society. So stop attacking it all the time. Traditional Jews are resilient in this regard because they still follow the laws that kept you decent.

Allow me to reiterate: stop persecuting Christians! Enough is enough. I swear all you fuckers do is make fun of and belittle Christianity in the media and elsewhere. It's probably my worst gripe with the Jews. I know you hate religion but this assault on Christianity has to stop. The Christians of the past were some of the greatest intellects the world have ever seen. Stop misrepresenting us as fools, rednecks and hateful people. No one is more accepting than a Christian – I don't know how you've managed to spin the narrative on us but it's disgusting. I don't want to hear it anymore.

Monogamy and modesty are good; I see most of you falling into degeneracy as rapidly or more than any of us. If there really was some Jewish Marxist conspiracy you would be smart enough to not destroy your own culture in the process. But I see unhappy Jews all over the place. This is one of the reasons I'm certain it's only a tiny minority of you.
>>
Furthermore, this Jewish guilt is out of control. All this focus on racism stems from the guilt you feel from being the "Chosen" people. This idea sits in your subconscious – deep down you feel superior. And that bothers you because you don't want to feel that way. So you fucking obsess over race. Stop dragging white people into this shit though. It's pissing everyone off. White guilt is nothing compared to Jewish guilt. Shut the fuck up about diversity and pay attention to the reality of the situation. We want to help the rest of the world out, but the way to do it is not by destroying our own culture.

Here's the deal. We like you fucks. But you need to stop using your high verbal IQs to manipulate people. It's time to have some moral backbone and stop lying. Period. In the media and elsewhere. Put America first and we'll embrace you as brothers.
>>
Now, for the Zionists who believe in a future jewish hegemony. Well, I have no sympathy for you. It's clear Israel has manipulated us into destroying most of the middle east. I know you hate the muslim world, we have our own problems with them. But genocide is not the solution. If this keeps up you might find yourselves on the other side of the US army next time because there's no way we'll roll over and let you do what you please to Europe and the US. Because this idea of the world being ruled by a Jewish superstate is not okay. It's as bad as Islam.

The Jews need to admit that it's evil. If you can't then you're no ally of us and you deserve whatever is coming your way because you're not going to win this battle.

Jewish supremacists aside, what I'd like to see is you putting those big brains to work on helping us save this country. You might hate Christianity, but the moral framework it provides is excellent. If you want to be intellectual about it, think of it this way: our culture should promote lifestyles that lead to the BEST outcomes. For now that means monogamy and modesty; I say if you don't like it, run some studies and find a better way of living that leads to better outcomes. Degeneracy is not the way. We need to stop behaving like animals.
>>
We need your help. It's time to stop being obsessed with race. If you're really our allies then take a look at what you're collective actions are doing to the country and make a change. Man up and admit that your culture has had a negative impact on our country and put some of that wealth and natural intelligence to work helping us fix things.

Cause if you don't own up to the problems caused by your people the number who believe that you're all against us will continue to grow. And I don't want to see what will happen if it continues to go in this direction because I love you all as much as I love any American. And I want us to work together in harmony more than anything but it won't happen as long as you continue to act like little bitches and cry and deflect everytime someone says something negative about you instead of manning up and admitting your faults.
>>
Daily, we have a thread composed of low-energy shilling, on behalf of non-Whites, who portray that they are upset with White women because, in actuality, they are jealous of White women, are upset they cannot be/acquire White women, and see them as the easiest source to attack as being to blame, when in reality, women across the globe are fucking up civilization, because of the over-representation of weak men, and the over-abundance of Jewish influence.

That said, it remains a fact that White women are statistically the least-likely to engage in race-mixing. Its a fact.

Women are like dogs. They require strong leadership - if you aren't going to be the leader, they feel they need to be. But once they've been running 'feral' for an extended period of time, like any feral animal, they are harder to re-introduce to the context of a domesticated existence.

Women the world over are running rampant because Jewish intellectuals have planted the seed of their equality. Imagine if they did that with dogs - imagine if they urged that dogs should be 'independent' and the like, what would happen? Exactly, same shit.

If you don't understand women, and like some sort of feminist expect them to be your equal, then you're a fool.

Women are not the equal to men, though the two do compliment each other such that one cannot achieve the maximal degree of prosperity without the presence of the other. If you don't give that to them, or if you allow them to be convinced that they do not need that, they will get up to all sorts of ridiculous antics - just like a dog would.

White women are presently the most heavily targeted for one reason: they're the best. The most beautiful, the most intelligent, the most valuable of any female segment of any extant hominid clade.

So Jews have targeted them the hardest - but evidence suggests all clades of women would (and do) behave EVEN WORSE than White women. Its a fact which all extant evidence supports
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.