[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this Google 4D chess to make sure the public forces them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: google.png (383KB, 558x576px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
383KB, 558x576px
Is this Google 4D chess to make sure the public forces them to hire non-whites?
>>
>>136536309
>the feeling of the employee do not represent the feelings of Google inc.

how fucking easy is that?
>>
>>136536309
Let them hire only women and fail while a make dominated company takes over.
>>
>didnt use the words "ill" or "suit" in the manifesto
http://diversitymemo.com/
>>
>>136536309

>ill-suited for tech jobs due to "biological" reasons
>"biological"

I'm sorry but when did we start putting air quotes around scientific fields?
>>
>>136536718
>what is a quote
>>
>>136536309
THIS JUST IN

Google fired the guy for speaking out against their ideological echo chamber. How dare you racist bigots get in the way of our giant totalitarian company.
>>
>>136536543
This. The market will see them ruined if they decide to rage against biological reality. It's high time their monopoly on information was broken anway
>>
>>136537195
You actually believe that the free market can fight someone who has a monopoly on information?
>>
>Biology is psuedoscience and racism you stupid white men!
What did google mean by this?
>>
>>136537025

>not understanding the purpose of putting that one word in quotes is to undermine it's credibility

You should be well versed in propaganda tactics by now anon. CNN put only "biological" in quotes in order to undermine the argument.
>>
File: 1367802134752.jpg (531KB, 1000x583px) Image search: [Google]
1367802134752.jpg
531KB, 1000x583px
>>136536309
Ordering 1million units of anti- g o o g l e m e m e s
>>
File: fong2.png (264KB, 379x637px) Image search: [Google]
fong2.png
264KB, 379x637px
>>136537343
>>
>>136537278
A man can dream. Their navigation service has really gone to shit recently, so I'm sure there are chinks everywhere.
>>
Put more women in QA and design
Schmidt Out!
Vagina In!
>>
>>136536309
If they're up in arms about this "biological" reasons shouldn't they be working towards disproving it?
>>
Equality of opportunity not equality of outcome
Not all women are bad at math and programing, some will have raw talent for it and will succeed, but the majority of the time they will not be up to snuff.
>>
File: IMG_6125.png (653KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6125.png
653KB, 780x927px
>>136537278
If that information is guarded and controlled by women, I believe any group of autists with two inch penises can usurp them.
>>
>>136536309
>barely 10 pages
>manifesto
Why do people use that word? It was a highschool essay.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.