[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix Africa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: map- africa.png (2MB, 752x791px) Image search: [Google]
map- africa.png
2MB, 752x791px
It's clear that this place will never stabilize on its own. The only path to Africa becoming a functioning/contributing factor to mankind is if it's conquered by an outside country. USA, Russia, or China are probably the only ones capable of maintaining it at this point, I would assume. I think China would be the best, with its ability to rule over its own people being quite exceptional, and it highly populated military allowing it to easily maintain public order. Also they would have no problem tapping into African resources for financial benefit, maybe even turning a profit. Open to better ideas
>>
We already exploit all their natural resources without the costs of running entire countries. Why bother? Efficiency.
>>
>>136532463
I'd rather just leave it as a nature reserve. Don't bother the apes.
>>
>>136532463
China already does that you stupid retard
>>
>>136532919
Oh and not only does China already do this but the countries they're doing it too haven't improved. The Chinese would rather suck you for all your worth and provide no altruistic gestures in the process that would improve the livelihood of African peoples
>>
>>136532463
Draw borders based on ethnic groups instead of arbitrary lines.
>>
>>136532463
we gotta deal with the high birth rate. Uganda could have 200 million people by 2100, Nigeria will be more populous than the US in like 50 years.

I much as I hate the cuck globalist Bill Gates, at least he and his wife are handing out condoms to get the lowlifes from procreating
>>
>>136532463
Let China have it.
>>
>>136533177
You'd get around a million countries.
>>
Fund one nation, say Nigeria, to just take over the rest of it so it becomes one giant nation made up of federalized states, like the USA.

United Afristates
>>
>>136533445
>>136533177
make them into counties or townships
>>
File: poppyramidnigeria.png (82KB, 1622x956px) Image search: [Google]
poppyramidnigeria.png
82KB, 1622x956px
>>136533327
I mean look at this shit. that many fucking people in just nigeria
>>
>>136532463
Recolonize, genocide the natives(maybe keep some in a zoo along with the other native primates), turn entire continent comfy space for the white man
>>
File: shadilay.png (738KB, 1704x860px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.png
738KB, 1704x860px
>>136532463
Africa actually does pretty well when it allows free market capitalism to do its thing. Take a look at Botswana, for example. It's pretty much doing the best out of all the African nations, and it doesn't even have nearly as many whites as places like South Africa.
>>
>>136532463
China is taking over Africa. They hire American mercs and invest in infrastructure.

Even propaganda about Africa
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/here-comes-the-chinese-rambo-watch-this-movie-to-know-what-all-is-china-up-to/articleshow/59929413.cms
>>
>>136533036
This is the first I heard of this, I've already read a little bit but the news articles seem to be mostly positive. Why do you say their involvement is failing? Any sources?
>>
>>136533177
>I think African countries can project authority past major cities and private homes of government officials
It's a nigger problem, nothing else.
>>136533806
It's because the whites they do have keep things going, while the average native IQ is so low (~60 iirc) that there is less of the violent crime than elsewhere in Africa.
>>
>>136533806
Yeah well first you have to get them to stop raping and killing each other before you can worry about their economics
>>
As earth gets closer to it's carrying capacity we're going to need all that land and resources. Stupid fucking nogs are still running around the place doing voodoo n shit not using the land properly. We need to kill these people off somehow.
>>
>>136534549
I wish man

Unfortunately we send billions in aid there, both subverting social darwinism by preventing them from dying as well as allowing their population to grow exponentially
>>
>>136534694
I know man. Natural selection is trying to kill them off with disease and internal conflict but we keep proping them up. It's terrible.
>>
White coddle Arficans like pets. Asians don't feel the same way. I would say "annex to china" but COMMUNISM! So I suggest we annex to Japan, Taiwan, South Karia, Singapore, Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Lithuania. US Australia and New Zeland take South Africa to protect the Boar.
>>
>>136532463
Africa has an average IQ of 70, which is medically mentally retarded. As long as that is true, it will never amount to anything. Even if China or the US rules it, there are simply enough skilled workers to produce anything there.
>>
>>136532463
End all food aid. End all medical aid. End all exports to Africa of guns and any sort of modern technology. Try to destroy as many guns and modern utilities as we can.

Left alone, Africa and her people will survive indefinitely. All of the havoc being caused right now is because modern advances have led to a population explosion that african culture and climate cannot handle.

TL;DR remove everything and let them murderfuck each other until their population is stable again.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.