[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Parable of the Sheep:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: med_68248520c497e02757.gif (11KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
med_68248520c497e02757.gif
11KB, 230x230px
In light of all the moves to censor the masses, I wrote this poem during a stroke of inspiration.
Tell me what you think, I'm considering posting it across my city:

>5 sheep agreed that cats are not dogs.
>One day 1 of the sheep argued that cats and dogs have the same behaviors.
>This sheep was ostracized and kicked out of the group, thus leaving 4 sheep.
>
>4 sheep agreed that cats and dogs do not have the same type of hair.
>One day 1 of the sheep argued that cats and dogs are from another world.
>This sheep was ostracized and kicked out of the group, thus leaving 3 sheep.
>
>3 sheep agreed that cats and dogs do not have common decent.
>One day 1 of the sheep argued that cats and dogs are both herbivores.
>This sheep was ostracized and kicked out of the group, thus leaving 2 sheep.
>
>2 sheep agreed that cats and dogs are not herbivores.
>One day 1 of the sheep argued that cats are more closely related to cows, and that dogs are
>more closely related to chickens.
>This sheep was ostracized and kicked out of the group, thus leaving 1 sheep
>
>1 sheep argues that cats are not dogs.
>the 4 prior sheep argue that cats are dogs.
>the 1 sheep was not heard.
>Cats are Dogs.

- Rating?
- Where to improve?
- Would this pass under the nose of lib-cucks?
- Etc?

>inb4 go back to /lit/
No thank you, that graveyard of a board is not for the politically motivated.

(pic is for attention)
>>
>>136530425
This isn't even an accurate analogy of how people are brainwashed. And there is no style whatsoever, just autistic rambling.
>>
>>136530659
>This isn't even an accurate analogy of how people are brainwashed
I'ts not about brainwash so much as it is about censorship of ideas.
You don't let people talk, they get pissed off, are less willing to change their mind, and may develop more and more extreme views.

>And there is no style whatsoever, just autistic rambling.
Never said i was a poet.

How would you go about doing it? If you can do something better i will post that across the city instead.

This is a thread to develop a good parable to convince the rationally minded to resist the left's pushes to censorship.
>>
betty boop is jewish. read up on it. don't make the same mistake twice op
>>
>>136531197
My apologies, i did not think to research beyond her aesthetic appeal.
I'll be more careful next time
;^)
>>
>>136531416
ty
>>
>>136531197
Let's correct your confidently stated bullshit, shall we?

Gentile, Helen Kane was was the model for Betty Boop. Her creator was a Norwegian gentile employed by Polish kike Max Fleischer. If you absolutely insist on being needlessly alarmist re: the JQ, you could argue that Betty Boop is a kike parody of a shiksa. But honestly, we don't need to stretch when there are never any shortage of actuale, veritable (((cohencidences)))

Remember, goys. Archive all links and lurk more if you ever feel the urge to talk out of your ass.
>>
>>136532846
yw
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.