[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Google))) engineer vs SJW totalitarians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: google-logo-hed-2014.jpg (41KB, 652x300px) Image search: [Google]
google-logo-hed-2014.jpg
41KB, 652x300px
http://mashable.com/2017/08/05/google-anti-diversity-document-full/#nnfNkqNK1mqL

One of my favorite sayings, from Samuel Taylor Coleridge, is the following: "Every reform, however necessary, will be by weak minds carried out to an excess which will itself need reforming."

Some key "blasphemies" in this very even keeled and classical liberal document that dared to mention "hatefacts" are things that the manosphere and 4chan have taken for granted for years - men are the disposable sex, gender differences exist, all women are not victims because of "unequal" outcomes, and so on.

The question is: what will become of this. The short answer is that (((Google))) has no choice but to crack down - at this point, it is a Bolshevik bureaucracy committed to (((total revolution))) against heterosexuality and national identity (in the West at least, all Asian, Latin American, Afrian, etc. countries exempted. What does pol think?
>>
>>136523312

https://archive.is/088wh
>>
File: Hiro.jpg (101KB, 494x488px) Image search: [Google]
Hiro.jpg
101KB, 494x488px
>>136523312
Is it true what I hear?
m00t did this?
could it possibly be?
>>
So what will happen,then? Will we see more similar cases of what images come up when we search ''european people history''? Will they start censoring certain words so people can't search them?
>>
This is what I mean. Already, Google is teaming up with the ADL to censor you tube results. They already de facto in their algorithm censor sites considered alt-right. My point is that when otherwise decent people/useful idiots are so fed up with the "culture" there that they risk getting fired by speaking up, it has hit a breaking point, rationality is not possible, for to do so would be to acknowledge some flaws in oneself and good in t"the enemy". It will go the way of the Albanian dictatorship or Venezuela over time. Besides, it is not a "tech" company but basically an advertising agency, which has been a Jewish oligopoly for decades in the West. And there are no close competitors. But it does mean that this company at least has peaked in terms of its public influence and market share, money, etc. And that is not a bad thing. Now it will enter a period of decline, and accelerating at that, as it tries to force its (((ideology))) down the throats of its employees and customers, who no longer believe them.
>>
this is almost exactly what happened last spring at evergreen state college with bret weinstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fEAPcgxnyY
>>
>>136523351
Our hero
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.