[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's be honest. no meme answers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1498383333701.jpg (129KB, 701x755px) Image search: [Google]
1498383333701.jpg
129KB, 701x755px
is it right to genocide an entire group of people (jews, niggers, fags...etc) in an attempt to achieve our goals?
honestly, i don't think i can go that far
>>
We only need to genocide the jews and then the others won't be a problem anymore.
>>
Depends what you mean by "our goals".
If you mean "acquiring material wealth", no.
If you mean "survival of our own people", yes.
>>
>>136523267
look at the world around you, you will see VERY clearly that there is no such thing as right, wrong, or morality.
>>
>>136523419
>>136523621
i have close friends that are Jewish, cousins that are half Jewish.
i'm all for punishing the people who have committed wrongdoings but killing people for the suspicion that they are or might do something simply because they're Jewish is too far for me
>>136523642
i know morality is subjective so you have to go by what you see as right and like i said, going 'that far' isn't right to me
>>
>>136523267
No, but it is right to force them to move back to whence they came and kill any who don't comply.
>>
>>136524248
>but killing people for the suspicion that they are or might do something simply because they're Jewish is too far for me
Even if you don't know why you're gassing them, they'll know.
>>
>>136523267
If you have the monopoly on force then it's right because you say it is
>>
>>136523267
No one needs genociding.
>people who ruin society should be killed they should face punishment
>>
>>136523419
Accurate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.