[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I figured out why Airbnb removed alt-right accounts.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Aryan_BB.jpg (28KB, 981x658px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan_BB.jpg
28KB, 981x658px
Airbnb was under fire for sponsoring the Unite the Right event. They decided to remove the accounts of a few attendees suspected of being members of the daily stormer. They still have not rescinded their sponsorship of unite the right.

We all know they have been implicitly supporting the racism of their hosts who on innumerous occasions denied lodgings to non-white guests. The next step was their sponsorship of the alt-right, they are playing to their source of rental properties: rich, racist, white people.

Pic is a leaked internal UX design that they were going to roll out depending on how well the sponsorship of Unite the Right went.

How can we stop Airbnb?
>>
File: ayran_BnB.jpg (36KB, 981x658px) Image search: [Google]
ayran_BnB.jpg
36KB, 981x658px
>>136522491
Here is the other leaked UX design.
>>
File: airbnb.png (861KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
airbnb.png
861KB, 791x1024px
>>136522525
A lot of us on the left have been making a lot of noise about their sponsorship of the alt-right event unite the right.
>>
File: airbnb2.png (1022KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
airbnb2.png
1022KB, 960x960px
>>136522577
We all need to boycott Airbnb and no longer allow firms to make racist decisions based on profits.
>>
>>136522491
>Airbnb

lol
GTFO
>>
>>136522645
What do you propose we do here?
>>
>>136522491
>One of the biggest companies discriminate white people
Wow, USA is really fucked up. Stop it. Destroy it with fire. Or this fucked up country will influence on another yet adequate civilizations.
>>
File: 1501023582945.jpg (16KB, 549x543px) Image search: [Google]
1501023582945.jpg
16KB, 549x543px
>>136522491
As an Airbnb host don't. I make too much money to know what to do with.
>>
>>136522491
There's no way they're sponsoring that - why are you attacking them?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.