[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reporting Illegals to ICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: illegal mexicans.jpg (250KB, 1600x1086px) Image search: [Google]
illegal mexicans.jpg
250KB, 1600x1086px
I have hired a well known and respected roofing company in my area to put new roof and gutters on my house. I paid 20k to have this shit done and I'm slightly worried that a bunch of Mexicans are going to show up. If they do and i hear them jibbering on in Spanish i want to report them to ICE.

I was on the ICE website and they asked for names and crimes they have committed. So i dont know if anyone will actually show up and arrest these fucking illegals if they do show up. They are supposed to be here to start tearing off the roof next week help me stop them and make America Great Again /pol/!

I will live stream the arrests if there are illegals on my house and ICE actually comes.
>>
There will be illegals and you won't do a fucking thing. Why not find an all white GC?
>>
File: 1465092032697.jpg (126KB, 883x829px) Image search: [Google]
1465092032697.jpg
126KB, 883x829px
>>136520848
Have ice agents hide in your attic and chimney. When they record what the beaners are saying in mexican, they'll spring out of the chimney and handcuff them all. Hopefully some beaners jump off and die.
>>
>>136523408
Solve the problem for everyone instead for you at the moment.

was du heute kannst besorgen, das verlege nicht auf morgen.
-German Proverb.
>>
>>136520848
You'd get a quicker response from OSHA, who could then call ICE, their workmans comp insurance doesnt apply with illegals who are basically nonemployees. You'd be personally liable. Your pic related has 6 violators of fall hazards. Or maybe call the State IRS and report illegal workers
>>
>>136520848
>I paid 20k to have this shit done
wtf
>>
Professional architectural engineer here, you are fucking dumb and getting ripped off. Use your white power to throw those rolls of tar paper on your shoulder and carry it up the ladder and do it yourself, pussy.

Most will have fake SS cards and evade arrest. Are you in Cali? Kys.
>>
>>136524010
She's like a clone of Russel Crowe, but with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
>>
>>136523408
Good luck finding non beaner carpenters in 2017
>>
>>136520848
Stand at the end of your drive way the day they show up. Request ID for everyone entering your property. If they can't provide it they leave, it's thay simple.

Say one of these fuckers falls off the roof, who is he suing, the Home Depot parking lot he was picked up in or you the home owner. You are the boss on this job, not the GC.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.