[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone see this movie? I thought it was great.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 48489648.jpg (99KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
48489648.jpg
99KB, 630x1200px
Anyone see this movie?

I thought it was great.
>>
>>136520561
seen s thread about it yesterday.
bookmarked it.
hadn't watched it yet.
i assume it's similar with Felon.
it looked like it from the trailer.
>>
>>136520561
great movie, shame they didn't dive more of the deeper politics other than muh stick with ur own kind
>>
>>136521461
The concept is similar at the start, (only better). But it has a waaay better second and third act.
>>
Babies first prison movie. Could have been great but the story was garbage with the best actors being wasted for a watered down liberal fantasy.
>>
>>136521673
AB =/= Neo-nazis. They put business before ideology, gang before family, they kill children, are linked up with the Mexican Maffia etc..

They are a very successful and selective prison gang. But they are just that: a criminal gang.
>>
>>136524057
I know a lot about prisons and this was not watered down or a liberal fantasy at all. This was dead on. The AB bosses even looked like their real counterparts. The books they were reading were correct. The fact that they were clicked up with a mexican was correct. The use of sleepers was correct. I could go on for days.
>>
>>136520561
depressing, black pilled
>>
>>136521673

They probably didn't want the movie to turn into another American History X. It did a good job showing and doing what it was; a movie about an otherwise decent guy, family man, good job, good life, gets a little buzzed, does a stupid little fist bump in the car and gets his friend killed. He goes to prison and has to choose between being a blow-up doll and being a murdering piece of shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.