[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Procreation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Is it a bit overboard if im actively looking out for the ideal european beauty of blonde hair blue eyes in order to produce the ideal offspring? is it over the top that i remain single until i meet the right woman for the job of procreating and spending our lives together?

I feel like I am perhaps being fussy, but i also believe you cannot put a price tage on our race and the epitome of euro genetics.

What are your guys thoughts? did you specifically choose your woman for her genetic traits for producing children?
>>
>>136520122
comon OP, don't be a bigot and marry a cutie Latina instead
>>
>>136520840
do latinas like manlet asians?
>>
Yes. Duh. Obviously. Marry for genetics all else is a lie.
>>
>>136520901
Asian women like manlet Asians.
>>
>>136520840
Me 6 years ago.

>>136520951
I suppose the entire reason of procreation is to spread your superior genetics with a superior woman. Thanks Anon

>>136521062
Asian women like rich white men, too
>>
>>136520840
>Qt. latinas
I hope you know that a few models aren't the rest of our kind.
>>
>>136521403
Anon why is it that Latinas typically have thick butts and thighs? You guys force your women to start squatting from a young age or something?
>>
>>136521321
>Asian women like rich white men, too
Not sure what that has to do with anything
>>
>>136520122
>is it over the top that i remain single until i meet the right woman for the job of procreating and spending our lives together?

A white woman? Spending life together? You know that western women rarely settle down. You might marry her, but she will divorce you in a heartbeat. Unless you find some christian fundamentalist or I guess muslim blonde girl.
>>
>>136521759
all that house keeping and tomato picking
>>
>>136521774
It doesn't. It just crossed my mind after my ex just saw her grandfather with one the other day less than a year after his wife passed. It is an interesting subject regardless
>>
>>136522020
Lol. What is life
>>
>>136521841
Well it's almost looking that way in terms of a religious girl. Traditional etc. My little brother had a thing with a mormon. She was insanely gorgeous, absolutely stunning, but he ditched because he felt he was going to have to convert in order to date her (her mother was fine with him not being mormon, it was her step father who was funny about it as he's a die hard mormon)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.