[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Trump skipped Vietnam because his feet hurt.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: basketnuts.jpg (183KB, 750x824px) Image search: [Google]
basketnuts.jpg
183KB, 750x824px
Reminder that Trump skipped Vietnam because his feet hurt.
>>
File: 1492379785869.gif (52KB, 280x438px) Image search: [Google]
1492379785869.gif
52KB, 280x438px
>>136518929
Reminder that Trump skipped Vietnam because he was richer than you.
>>
>>136518929
If you didn't skip Vietnam you are a retard.

That shit was more stupid than Iraq
>>
>libshits are so desperate they're equating a legitimate medical deferment to outright lying about service
>>
>>136518929
Reminder that Viet Nam was literally a 20 year false flag.
>>
reminder that vietnam was a failed war and trump was smart not to go and risk his life for some retarded shit
>>
>>136518929
John "songbird" McCain's feet didn't hurt and he got hundreds of Americans killed. Imagine what a man with sore feet would've done.
>>
>>136518929
Never send the rich, always the poor.
>>
>>136518929
Serving in Vietnam isn't a prerequisite for jack-shit.
>>
>>136519040
opted out of a crooked war
makes me respect his intelligence even more fampai
>>
>>136518929
Whatever bone spurs suck. Had one and I was sucking ass just walking my dog. Vietnam was also hot garbage.
>>
Reminder that Clinton dodged too. And reminder that Bush did the Coast Guard (so brave!) And Obama fought for his native country with the Muslim Brotherhood in Kenya
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.