[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Com goes full Autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5810.png (752KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5810.png
752KB, 750x1334px
Days before their Unite The Right rally, Anti-Com decides to go against half of their base and a good majority of the folks going to the rally this upcoming weekend in their latest Instagram post. They compare Fascists and Natsocs etc to Antifa. AntiCom has yet to produce any type of tweet or message to clear things up.
>>
another irrelevant group that bases it's entire message on "anti" whatever

cringe

sage
>>
Do you have an archive or is this another fake post by the red scum?
>>
>>136519085
No this is real, i'm talking to Based Normie about it at the moment, the post has been taken down but they apologized for the post in their discord
>>
File: IMG_5840.png (212KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5840.png
212KB, 750x1334px
>>136519085
There's multiple screenshots of it by other insta pages. They're currently shitting bricks in their Discord and there's a huge fission growing in their group because of this.
>>
>>136519338
So is there an archive?
>>
Oh and btw austin you're gay
>>
>>136519388
Not that i know of, but i can get the post in their discord apologizing for it
>>
File: IMG_8328.png (210KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.png
210KB, 750x1334px
>>136519500
>>136519388
Here nibba
>>
Gavin McInnes's show is unlistenable because of this dumb shit. His episode with Red Elephants and Dinesh DPooza was all about this.
>>
File: Compilation.png (2MB, 2678x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Compilation.png
2MB, 2678x1388px
>anticom

might as well join a homosexual bathhouse
>>
File: Tranny Adopting.png (62KB, 351x423px) Image search: [Google]
Tranny Adopting.png
62KB, 351x423px
>>
>>136518554
It makes perfect sense, antifa truly is the same thing as fascism. You have to be a complete idiot to deny the fact that some teenagers breaking windows is on par with a mechanized genocide and the breakout of the deadliest war in human history
>>
>>
>>
File: anticom.png (1MB, 3600x2771px) Image search: [Google]
anticom.png
1MB, 3600x2771px
>>136521532
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.