[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a disenfranchised college aged White millennial that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Are you a disenfranchised college aged White millennial that watches anime and loves the altright? Do you have an Asian girlfriend because you can't stand Bro culture and blonde haired cheerleaders and blue haired feminists? Do you wish you could be yourself in the alt-right without being called a cuck?

I propose a new ideology called Asian-Aryanism, where a new White Male-Asian Female ethno-state is built right next the same white ethno-state Richard Spencer proposes. Healthy and beautifu1 Eurasian children can cooperate and enjoy each other's company. Asian males, white female, and hapas are also allowed to freely assimilate in the country and are united under one identity the Asian Aryan identity you can trust your neighbor under a Shinto Confucius taoist and pro-western civ system of control that puts family and race before liberal cosmopolitan society. You can have your SWPL things but be filled with pretty Asians that are not ironic, sarcastic, and self-hating. You can listen to your eccentric Noise music, have Asian girl friends, and feel harmony and trust between other Asian-Aryans. Imagine a world where everyone is like an actor on an NHK world program. The innovation of white culture, the beauty and optimism and integrity of Asian culture. I want to see this dream possible.
>>
I never post.

I only lurk.

This was a quality post, sir.

I laughed hard at what you said.

You made someone like me reply.
>>
This is dumb
>>
Really makes me think
>>
File: result of racemixing.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
result of racemixing.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
May I present a counter-argument?
>>
>>136518350
>Are you a disenfranchised college aged White millennial that watches anime and loves the altright? Do you have an Asian girlfriend because you can't stand Bro culture and blonde haired cheerleaders and blue haired feminists? Do you wish you could be yourself in the alt-right without being called a cuck?

No to all of these things. I live in a country with a 99%+ Asian population and want someone who is more traditional. Why wouldn't I marry a native?

I don't need pathetic ideology to justify my decisions.
>>
>>136518350

No.

Fuck off jew.
>>
>>136518350
Not all millennials are white.

This being said, according to studies done on IQ whites breeding with Asians would actually produce smarter children.

Done quite a bit of research on the Millennial issue, long story short we're killing modern society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ
>>
>>136522207
It will also produce antisocial psychopaths. White people and Asian people are on different spectrums of autism and mixing them is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>136518350
you're spot on, i've got an asian waifu and i'm struggling with where to move to?

irvine ca seems like a good bet
where are our asian aryans at? im seriously willing to relocate anywhere in the world to be with our kind. I want my hapas to grow up with other hapas so they dont end up like that eurasian tiger kid, what a fucking headcase
>>
>>136524093
>>136521458
>>136521003
you trolls present the same counter arguments every time, i swear to god

hapas might go crazy if they grow up around real white supremists that can hardly pronunce teriyaki and think japan is a city in china.

then again i think anyone outside of the white hicks in that setting would go crazy.
>>
>>136518350
I'm an over 40 white guy who fucks 18 year old girls by the dozen when on vacation in Angeles City and Bangkok.

It's fantastic.
>>
>>136525162
>california
at least put in some effort schlomo
>>
File: 1473994235345.webm (831KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473994235345.webm
831KB, 1280x720px
>>136525568
my issue with california is that it has been taken over by these and muslims

this is what the bay area looks like thanks to google, facebook, apple, netflix, cisco, netapp, and every other liberal hell hole we have in this dump
>>
>>136525486
you're a fucking shitlord gtfo did you even read OP post?
>>
File: 3426234.png (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
3426234.png
7KB, 210x240px
I support your idea but what's the location? I suggest the entire continent of, Africa. It's a real fixer-upper and it's full of vermin but there's so much potential.
>>
>>136525162
Thailand is a good place to raise hapas. It's like being a 6'2'' buff white guy or slim d-cup white girl in America, as opposed to being a short nonwhite person in America. Make the right choice for your kids.
>>
>>136518350
Im in bro, where do i sign up
>>
>>136528053
ok but my hapas would be japanese, not thai, so why would i move to such a shithole 3rd world country? they wouldn't be able to get real jobs, they'd end up picking monkey food for the rest of their lives
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.