[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the ultimate downfall of western cob and why is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6277.jpg (174KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6277.jpg
174KB, 749x749px
>>
>>136516805
Women no longer have value as the center of the family and center of continuing communities through the process of child creation. Women can do whatever they want, thus communities are no longer stabilized. Without communities, cultures and societies ultimately fail.

No more sexual liberation. No more voting rights for women. No more feminism. No more.
>>
>>136516805
If most women are like this, and you can't get laid, what does that say about you?

Maybe you should kill yourself.
>>
>>136517227
The classic muh dick argument.
>>
>>136517227
that's not how it works. Turbo sluts only fuck 8+ guys. So while she may have had 50 partners, they're all out of her league.
actual sluts who will fuck anyone are few and far between.
>>
File: SSSmug.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SSSmug.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
WEW LADS i'm dying over here
>>
>>136517449
It's more about desirability, and not dick size, you favela monkey. Someone who can't get laid or get into relationships is not a worthwhile man.

>>136517568
Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure its the reason you can't get any girls and not your terrible people skills, victim mentality and bad hygiene.
>>
https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>136517227
That I only try to approach women romantically when they're sober, in the right state of mind and willing for a long term relationship? Most women aren't into commitment, it just makes them feel good to say they are.
>>
>>136517862
he didn't mean inches...
>>
>>136518094
It makes perfect sense now why you don't get laid.

All that was missing was how nice a guy you are.
>>
File: IMG_7317.jpg (105KB, 694x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7317.jpg
105KB, 694x590px
>>136517227
I can get laid. Rather easily even. That's kind of the problem. It's hard to see any value in them anymore besides a place to put my dick in.

And I think I'm really starting to feel genuinely misogynist. Like I think I really hate them. They're the most spoiled, entitled, arrogant, destructive, condescending, soulless human beings the west has yet seen.

I can't take any woman seriously in life no matter how many years they've worked in a field. I know that the only reason they have that option is BECAUSE men gave it to them and the wheels have been greased all along the way. The scales have been tipped so they succeed. They've been handed everything and they just bitch about it. It's never going to be enough because they don't think like men but most men can't come to grips with this.

I have no less then 6 women I'm talking to right now that I can fuck tonight and I hate all of them.
>>
>>136517862
>It's more about desirability, and not dick size, you favela monkey. Someone who can't get laid or get into relationships is not a worthwhile man.

Is that so ?

You're telling me that a mens worthness is based on his efficiency at acquiring females and i'm the monkey here ?

Tell me again how much Tesla or Newton are unworthy men. Not because they didn't finish something or did something wrong. But because they didn't got pussy...

If i'm a monkey, what are you?
>>
>>136517862
you've seriously not met any of these girls? I'm not a chad but I've had a few gfs.
>>
>>136518386
Yeah dude, being a Catholic and not wanting sex before marriage totally makes me a "nice guy." Did you know you're an evil degenerate? Yeah, you are, you are promoting sin and vice.
>>
>>136518386
>>136517862
>>136517227
Why are you even here?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.