[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminists are the best women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Is a (non-hypocritical) feminist the best woman?

> Works, so less burden on me to be the provider
> More indepenent, less needy. More time for me to spend alone drinking beer and playing video games
> When children arrive, I get to spend more time with them. They are brainwashed less by stupid woman-mentality.
> Understands the value of money, doesn't waste so much on trinkets and overpriced clothing
> Sure I have to do more housework. But cleaning & cooking is much easier than spending extended hours at an actual job.
> Fucks Chad every now and then so won't complain if I fuck Stacy.

Explain to me how I'm wrong.
>>
0/10

Women cheat and expect you to remain monogamous, anyone calling themselves a feminist is either a troll or female supremacist.
>>
File: 1_QilWFTc2ZlQSfJCs-p8OVw[1].png (130KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1_QilWFTc2ZlQSfJCs-p8OVw[1].png
130KB, 500x327px
>>136516201
real feminism, not pseudo-feminism, liberates women and doesn't put down men.
>>
File: crossdressing lesbian.jpg (269KB, 869x1254px) Image search: [Google]
crossdressing lesbian.jpg
269KB, 869x1254px
>>136516603
this is stupid. 2nd wave feminism was just 3rd wave feminism without the internet to shelter all of the retarded opinions to foster into SJW culture.
Read any of their books, they all read like SJW garbage and the only reason 2nd wave was any good was because we collectively ignored that shit and it never got anywhere. Now that feminism as a movement is harming womens rights more than it saves by poking a bunch of angry and powerful men who can steal away our rights on a dime it's time for this movement to fucking die

t. feminist.
>>
>>136516201
> Fucks Chad every now and then so won't complain if I fuck Stacy.
this is the only thing wrong with your post. neither is acceptable.

>Is a (non-hypocritical) feminist the best woman?
the reality is though, female breadwinners, male breadwinners, equal time, all of them surpass second shift men and women for happiness.
>>
>>136516201
Well it's all good and dandy until you accuse another guy of rape
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.