[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol < crying children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: crying-babies.jpg (10KB, 270x240px) Image search: [Google]
crying-babies.jpg
10KB, 270x240px
I have a 2 year old niece that is easier to trigger than /pol/. Literally, the only thing a bot has to do is post a pic of a nigger and say "well /pol/" and there's 250 responses to said bot about

>The Joos
>Subhuman niggers
>Absolutely degenerate
>But muh strawman / ad hominem / false equivalency

/pol/ is the biggest group of fucking crybabies, literally worse than tumbr feminists.

>Hurr fuck off kike

Black baby posted since most of you LARP as whites.
>>
>>136515916
ok
>>
>>136515916
Harder*
>>
>>136515916
K
>>
File: IMG_1137.gif (1MB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.gif
1MB, 480x200px
>>136515916
Did you mean harder to trigger? You fucking blew up the Starship Shitpost on launch with your horrible syntax. Well done!
>>
>>136517475

>Syntax triggers /pol/

Yup
>>
eh pretty gay thread starter, dude

I'll only agree in the part that /pol/ seems to think 4chan is all about the same shit when the whole point of it ever being good is that it was a whole bunch of differing ideals that come together to laugh at easily mad retards.

I come to /pol/ these days only to make the retards here mad because the general vibe and average user have gotten way less likable.
The sitewide sense of unity, only divided by our homeboards and banter for sport dwindled like crazy the second everyone had to succumb to CD in order to be apart of trying to get a meme into the whitehouse.

Whether people liked trump or not wasn't the point of getting trump elected, but because it would be funny. Now the general sense is "you're a cuck if you disagree" which was exactly the ideal type of lolcow that was fun to make angry.

the bottomline: don't take your shit seriously.
this place is here for fun, not for fucking social revolutions like some kind of woke STEM dropout with a lot of anger and no direction for it.
>>
File: 1502070329690.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1502070329690.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>136515916
>Response equals triggered
Try harder
>>
>>136517521
Fucking up your shitpost so hard you misconstrue your entire point is self defeating and you should be embarrassed. But you were probably just pretending to be retarded, right? Go the fuck back or lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>136517820
lol shut up virgin
>>
>>136517901
Did you turn your phone off and back on to generate a new IP so you could bump your own thread? Goddamn you're easy to read.
>>
ok
>>
>People on a discussion forum talk about things

Okay
>>
>>136518058
nah just passing by your a loser
>>
>>136515916
fuck off commie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.