[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africans and Europeans, Feminity and Phallocracy against Virility

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

File: willendorf-807x454.jpg (104KB, 807x454px) Image search: [Google]
willendorf-807x454.jpg
104KB, 807x454px
Have you ever asked yourself why african societies never managed to produce anything great ? The reason isn't that white people destroyed their cultures and their "advanced civilizations". The reason aren't neither some IQ points , that would rather be the consequence.

The main reason behind their primitive nature is that african societies are matriarchal and phallic in nature, which is the same thing, to the contrast of the masculine societies of the West and of the East. Womens always push for the compromise, for security, for hedonism and the reign of pleasures. This is only normal because they are more close to nature than men, they have the huge duty to preserve life and to create it, hence their fear for risks, for non-conformity, for perils. They can't enter the paradigm which consist in surpassing nature and overcoming the biological sphere of pleasures. By opposition, virility is always the struggle against the material world, against death on the battlefields, against the challenges of knoweldge and war. It is the necessecity to become someone, i:e to individualize oneself through a confrontation with the world. The result is that masculine societies always tend to surpass themselves, producing great art and great discoveries, because it is fuelled by the masculine necessecity to overcome its fears, to became someone in front of the world and in front of death.

On the other hand, the african societies are mostly matriarchal in nature, the women possess the political powers, they send the man to find food, they hold the symbolical role of the protectress of the tribe. Hence, the societies are unifying and tribal, because man never try to individualize itself but always is a part of the tribe, under the symbolical protection of the earth, the "goddess-mother".
African men are in nature feminine because they don't possess that need to overcome death and themselves, they are enslaved to feminity and hence to nature. In other words, they are phallic.
>>
File: md1937409447.jpg (16KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
md1937409447.jpg
16KB, 300x391px
>>136513410
Their form of masculinity only focus on physical strenght, on dance, on the opulence of gold and of external signs of wealth. They are living sextoys for women. This is what being phallic is all about, disappearing entirely in nature, in the necessecity to please women and to have pleasures. Black people, for instance, even in america, hate anything that seems to them "dangerous". When they see a video of a whitey who climb a mountain without protection, the first thing that came in their mind is "man white people crazy". Because they can't understand why someone will deliberatly put his life in danger only to test himself, to see its limits, to face death. In other words, they can't understand virility, which consist in finding yourself by facing death. They die in gang fights, motivated by the need to make money, to please women and to attract them, but the mere idea of affronting death for yourself is alien to them, because they aren't really individuals, in the sense that they still dwells in a tribal feminine hivemind fuelled by pleasures. This logically gives a society that stagnate, because no individual never try to reform it, given that there is no real individual in it.

What is fascinating, is how the western world is slowly falling in that phallocratic and feminine conception of society. How the reign of pleasures is slowly becoming the new norm. How a " safe life " is the new eldorado. The bourgeoisie, that destroyed and substituted the old masculine aristocracy, is feminine in nature. It aspire, with its love for material goods and for security, to return to the original matriarchal jungle and it slowly managed to success. We are in the final stage of that degradation. Not only phallic mens are imported through immigration for the pleasure of women. But the modern white men became feminine in nature, and when he try to became "a man" he always became phallic, never virile. He is closer to the african that he is to his own ancestors.
>>
Bretty good.

Nice job, OP.
>>
>>136513410
>obligatory thicc post
>>
>>136513410
thank you for your enlightenment. I have had crude thoughts on the topic but your words clear my mind.
>>
>>136513410
well you're not wrong, but there are exceptions you know, some black men are brave in the way you described and do supposed white things, the same way some white men are feminine like you say. however look at the bigger picture, who caused this to happed? women how did they cause this? by being given rights and in some cases power over men giving an uneven power distribution while being able to play victim. who gave them rights over men? (((they))) did
>>
>>136513825
>>136514196

My pleasure really, but my text is mostly a vulgarization of Weininger and Evola thesis on masculinity and feminity, with some personal thoughts and some details from studying anthropology/african societies.

If you want to go further though, I really advice you those authors.
>>
>>136513410
>Have you ever asked yourself why african societies never managed to produce anything great?
Islam and lack of Christianity?
>>
>>136514401
Exceptions are not important when describing societal trends. The statistical margin has negligible impact.

What I believe is crucial here is that in cold climates women cannot survive alone. A lot of work is simply not fit for women and without proper preparation one will not survive the winter. Therefore pairbonding happened, with men leading the household.

In tropical climates, there was no pairbonding, but harems. There was usually not very hard labour needed to be done by men (tilling the soil, cutting large amounts of wood, building solid structures, etc. etc.), and women could do most labour themselves. The only thing they needed/used men for was sex and pleasure. A lot of agricultural communities in Africa are lead by/consist of women, with men playing a minor role.
>>
>>136514576
>actually being this dense
Have you ever heard of Persia, republican Rome, China and ancient Greek? These were not Christian places but made great progress in many areas of intellectual thought. Persia continued to do so under muslim rule, just as the Ottomans did. The real deal lies a lot deeper than you think, not in worshipping one desert god or the other.
>>
>>136514546
Do you have advice on a place to start Evola?
>>
File: 1499203693149.png (74KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499203693149.png
74KB, 500x196px
>>136515269
>>
File: Y0tyb.jpg (267KB, 714x800px) Image search: [Google]
Y0tyb.jpg
267KB, 714x800px
>>136514401
Of course there are masculine and really virile, in the noble sense of the word, black men. I don't talk about particular cases but of the general state of societies and cultures. Nowadays, western culture is african and phallic in nature too.

And even if I agree that (((they))) have some responsability in it, in the end you can't catch a disease if you have a strong immune system. There is a factor of weakness in western societies that allowed this to happen, namely the transformation of the rule of the aristocrats by the rule of the bourgeois, which spiritually transalte to the transformation of the rule of honour by the rule of money and hence of pleasures. Understanding (((their))) responsability in it is fine, but it shouldn't blind you on a phenomenon that have ethical and metaphysical deffects in the western mind since the 18th century, that grow stronger and stronger with times. As Evola said :

"> At this point we may even wonder whether a fanatical anti-Semitism, which always sees the Jew as a deus ex machina, is not unwittingly playing into the hands of the enemy. One of the means employed by the occult forces to protect themselves consists of directing their opponents' attention toward those who are only partially responsible for certain upheavals, thus concealing the rest of the story, namely a wider sequence of causes... "
>>
>>136515564
>2k17
>not drinking your enemies' elixir of life to absorb their strength
>>
>>136513410
really made me think,for real.
we need to shift society away from the feminine nature.
>>
File: 1470673745587.png (1MB, 994x4724px) Image search: [Google]
1470673745587.png
1MB, 994x4724px
>>136515476
pic related my dude.

I guess if you don't want to do it all, begin with Revolt against the modern world but read it really slowly and while doing a lot of research on the concepts and traditions he use. The guy who wrote pic related is right, but a little too autistic about it. You don't have to read it all. Though, you can't understand his thinking through a fast-read.

On the other hand, Weininger is more easy to grasp ( and less esoteric, it's mostly metaphysic psychology ), just read " Sex and Character ".
>>
nice word salad, is your op pic supposed to be representative of africans? it was found in austria
the answer has always been IQ, past present and future
>>
>>136516429
>nice word salad
>being so fat salads are insults now
>>
File: cropped-joan-of-arc.jpg (356KB, 1600x935px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-joan-of-arc.jpg
356KB, 1600x935px
>>136513410

Also, I might add to everyone here that might be tempted to fall in MGTOW type of women-hating because of this text.

This is not a virile solution neither it is usefull. As a man you have to understand, accept, and love women nature and love it for what it is. You only need to love it as a man and not let neither you nor the society became feminine.

It's effeminate and degenerate men that destroyed our civilization and make it feminine, women only act according to their nature in that phenomenon.
>>
>>136516429
>Implying abos and africans don't have exactly the same feminine mother-goddes type of collective psyche
>Implying IQ isn't a manifestation and the conclusion of years of social life and interraction, that may develop more or less intelligence given the heroism and the curiosity of people of that tribe, i:e given if it's according to a masculine or a feminine culture.

Nice materialism you got there.
>>
>>136513410
what can we do to re-virilize (if this word even exists) our society?
>>
>>136517400
For now, we can't globally.

But we have to stop thinking globally. The masses have gone too far in that process and there is nothing we have the direct power to do. Though, there are ways, individual and local. Find the inner strenght in yourself, find people around yourself that you see have the potential to become men and help them in that task. Build a family, and create oasis of resistance in the desert of the modern world. As much as you can. Don't be depressed and consumed by the modern world, you are an individual man, and as such you have a limited potential of actions, you, I, us, can't heal the world entirely. But we can use your actions in the direction of good and of truth, by forging oasis, and by spreading a little light in the darkness. And don't forget, Boia Chi Molla !

Plus, your society is a little less fucked from ours. I'm french and I live not far from Italy.. Even if it's sentimental in most cases, your people are overall still religious, radio maria and rosaries bruh, and have still more " alive " than here. Everytime I go to Italy I have the impression to be alive compared to France. Try to preserve that at a local level.
>>
>>
Great post. I enjoyed reading it.
>>
These are the kind of threads we need.
>>
>>136521148
Thanks !
>>
File: black.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Africans built Egypt and the Mesoamerican pyramids.
>>
>>
>>136513481

> living sex toys

I honestly doubt it since Africans by their genetics are prone to being skinny and fit in build. Not necessarily broad shouldered or tall. They are also, despite what pop culture wants to reinforce, not hung. They are just average like any man.

The reason why niggers in western society only focus on the aspects of the physical is because they don't understand the internal.
>>
File: Cromagnon venus-europe.jpg (59KB, 388x498px) Image search: [Google]
Cromagnon venus-europe.jpg
59KB, 388x498px
>>136513410
That's not African nigger.

That's Cromagnon whites boating around the world
>>
>>136521554
>Africans built Egypt and the Mesoamerican pyramids
No monkey

You can't even build a house now.

>pic related
>>
>>136513481

So what do you consider when a man combines both. Phallic and virile as you say it. So to be both psychically superior (Spartans did so) and yet also individualize heavily towards a paradigm shift. Like say, serving in the army and having political/strategic aspirations. Or at the very least be involved in the worlds course.

I'm curious to know your answer. Nice post OPfag.
>>
File: rap nigger jews puffy.jpg (200KB, 885x597px) Image search: [Google]
rap nigger jews puffy.jpg
200KB, 885x597px
>>136513481
>Black people, for instance, even in america, hate anything that seems to them "dangerous".

AHAHAHHA
HA!

You're entire nigger reality is a fucking Jewish creation and it's dangerous to your people crack baby tupac blackpanther sell drugs fuck bitches shakkur
>>
>>136515640

You're saying that it's more than the jews? You are right about that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.