[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1719.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1719.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
Is he /our guy/?
>>
File: IMG_1720.jpg (220KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1720.jpg
220KB, 640x480px
I didnt realize you could pick up his network on Tunein etc. I thought it was internet/pay only.

Seems redpilled. Looks like a fucking pedo though.
>>
Yes, I enjoy listening to his podcast.

I also like listening to Don Black and David Duke, who are also on his network.
>>
>>136513091
Wheres his podcast? On his site?
>>
absolutely

i am so glad im seeing Rense postings on here lately. It almost makes me emotional to pick up an audience at the end of a career that has been consistent before the rise of internet boards. It was never the intended audience, but in decades of radio we never stopped naming certain tribes while also giving nightly listeners something fresh.
Thank you for this post on 4chan. The Jeff Rense Program has run its course in terms of audience size, but I'm heartened by the recent upswell in listenership.
Thank you
>>
>>136513196
Yes. I know you can listen to it live, I'm not sure if there are archives of Jeff Rense's radio show.

You can find archives of other network contributors at renseradioarchives.com
>>
>>136512723

I've heard he's a sociopathic narcissist from some of his peers.

> I think it was Makow though, inb4 Jew
>>
>>136513792
Jeez, is that you bro?
Sorry about the pedo crack if so.
As a Canadian I enjoy being a dickhead.
I never really crossed paths with your show desu. I *think* I heard you on Art Bell a looong time ago and looked you up. I was pretty left wing and heard you were basically 1488 so I avoided. Then I got final redpilled after a decade of libertarian/civic nat. Better late than never.
Better late than never
>>
>>136514717
>As a Canadian I enjoy being a dickhead.

Self aware Leaf.
>>
>>136514118
Which peers? Source pls
>>
>>136514717
Have a you.
>>
>>136512723

why does he wear the wig?
>>
>>136513792
Renseposting
>kills the shill.
>>
>>136515004
Probably where OP got his pic from.
> henrymakow.com/the_jeff_rense_collection_arti.html

> Jeff Rense has enormous influence in the "truth movement" but is a psychopath. I do not consider psychopath to be an acceptable norm.
>>
>>136514717
i'm not Jeff Rense on this forum. Anyone who has listened to the Jeff Rense Program for any amount of time would realize that we have an outwardly-expressed and blatant disgust toward pedophiles.

Art Bell is a legend. The show isn't 1488. It's not an ideological show. An argument could be made that guests on the show are speaking certain truths about the tribe, but it's only because they can't get an outlet anywhere else. It's up to the listener, ultimately.

It's strange that a semi-established radiom network will get branded as "alt-right" or "antisemitic" solely because it lets these voices speak on air
>>
>>136516702
>branded as "alt-right" or "antisemitic" solely because it lets these voices speak on air
so true
>>
>>136517082
I'm glad this strikes a chord. Thank you. We are in a very strange position, today. Look at the postings in this forum!! There's a power here with young people, but Jeff Rense has to uphold my missiion, you know?
>>
>>136516702
I really hear you.
I'm gonna sort myself out and catch the archives and probably subscribe if my finances continue as they are...
Have a nice night.
>>
>>136519529
thank you
>>
Rense.com delivered a few of my first major redpills. I am digging that dudes hairstyle, too, lmao. Definitely /ourguy/
>>
>>136512723

Australia will rule the world
>>136519923

>>136519923

>>136519923
>>
>>136512723
Years before the alt right existed as it is now and myself becoming a /pol/ regular rense articles were some of the first alternate sources of information i found.
Eye opening and interesting stuff.
>>
>>136512723
He's a schizophrenic hatefilled egomaniac. So yeah he is /pol/estine's guy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.