[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africans and Europeans, feminity and Phallocracy against Virility.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Did you ever asked yourself why african societies never managed to produce anything great ? The reason isn't that white people destroyed their cultures and their advanced civilizations. The reason isn't neither some IQ points charts, that would rather be the consequence.

The main reason behind their primitive nature is that african societies are matriarchal and phallic in nature, which is the same thing, to the contrast of the masculine societies of the West and of the East. Womens always push for the compromise, for security, for hedonism and the reign of pleasures. This is only normal because they are more close to nature than men, they have the huge duty to preserve life and to create it, hence their fear for risks, for non-conformity, for perils. They can't enter the paradigm which consist in surpassing nature and overcoming the biological sphere of pleasures. By opposition, virility is always the struggle against the material world, against death on the battlefields, against the challenges of knoweldge and war. It is the necessecity to become someone, i:e to individualize oneself through a confrontation with the world. The result is that masculine societies always tend to surpass themselves, producing great art and great discoveries, because it is fuelled by the masculine necessecity to overcome its fears, to became someone in front of the world and in front of death.

On the other hand, the african societies are mostly matriarchal in nature, the women possess the political powers, they send the man to find food, they hold the symbolical role of the protectress of the tribe. Hence, the societies are unifying and tribal, because man never try to individualize itself but always is a part of the tribe, under the symbolical protection of the earth, the "goddess-mother".
African men are in nature feminine because they don't possess that need to overcome death and themselves, they are enslaved to feminity and hence to nature. In other words, they are phallic.
>>
>>136508928
tl;dr
>>
>>136508928
Their form of masculinity only focus on physical strenght, on dance, on the opulence of gold and of external signs of wealth. They are living sextoys for women. This is what being phallic is all about, disappearing entirely in nature, in the necessecity to please women and to have pleasures. Black people, for instance, even in america, hate anything that seems to them "dangerous". When they see a video of a whitey who climb a mountain without protection, the first thing that came in their mind is "man white people crazy". Because they can't understand why someone will deliberatly put his life in danger only to test himself, to see its limits, to face death. In other words, they can't understand virility, which consist in finding yourself by facing death. They die in gang fights, motivated by the need to make money, to please women and to attract them, but the mere idea of affronting death for yourself is alien to them, because they aren't really individuals, in the sense that they still dwells in a tribal feminine hivemind fuelled by pleasures. This logically gives a society that stagnate, because no individual never try to reform it, given that there is no real individual in it.

What is fascinating, is how the western world is slowly falling in that phallocratic and feminine conception of society. How the reign of pleasures is slowly becoming the new norm. How a " safe life " is the new eldorado. The bourgeoisie, that destroyed and substituted the old masculine aristocracy, is feminine in nature. It aspire, with its love for material goods and for security, to return to the original matriarchal jungle and it slowly managed to success. We are in the final stage of that degradation. Not only phallic mens are imported through immigration for the pleasure of women. But the modern white men became feminine in nature, and when he try to became "a man" he always became phallic, never virile. He is closer to the african that he is to his own ancestors.
>>
>>136508928
>Did you ever asked
>The reason isn't neither some IQ points charts
If you're looking to start a discussion at least learn to spell first.
>>
>>136509056
>>136508928
Interesting read except for

>They are living sextoys for women

lol cringe
>>
>>136509161
shieet bruh, is it still understable, I mean, the whole text ?

Sorry, my english is broken.
>>
>>136509477
This is what they are though. Their whole existence is fuelled by the necessecity to please womens. Hence the metaphor of the living sextoy.
>>
This is actually pretty interesting, OP. How did you come up with this theory?
>>
I like my explanation of niggers are stupid.
>>
ayo hol up
>>
>>136509990
Mainly influenced by weininger and Evola lectures on feminity and masculinity for the main sources, with some anthropology courses on african tribes and some personal thoughts. But it is mainly a vulgarization of their thesis to be honnest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.