[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brit/pol/ - Late Night edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 65

File: UK (64).jpg (205KB, 1200x837px) Image search: [Google]
UK (64).jpg
205KB, 1200x837px
>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
https://www.ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
http://lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

>EU data protection rules to be rolled into UK law
https://www.digitallook.com/news/political-news/eu-data-protection-rules-to-be-rolled-into-uk-law--2805330.html

>British woman shot in Brazil 'after getting lost'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751

>British tourists shun France and terror-hit (Muslim infested) countries in north Africa as they flock to sun-drenched Croatia and Dubai instead
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767740/British-tourists-shunning-France-flocking-Spain.html

>NHS to recruit an army of British nurses after Brexit instead of paying expensive agency staff
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/exclusive-nhs-recruit-army-british-nurses-brexit-instead-paying/

>Universities to be stopped from sidelining British students for foreign teens who can pay more
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/08/06/universities-stopped-sidelining-british-students-foreign-teens/

Previous thread >>136497350
>>
File: For_ReadingUpdate3.png (287KB, 1048x828px) Image search: [Google]
For_ReadingUpdate3.png
287KB, 1048x828px
>>
File: 1501704419155.jpg (59KB, 650x513px) Image search: [Google]
1501704419155.jpg
59KB, 650x513px
I really hate >>136508644
I wish he would stop posting
Add it as a link to the damn OP if you're this mad
>>
>>136508644
Mate no-one will read any of this. I do appreciate you taking the time to write it up, but i wish you would stop posting it, unless it comes up in conversation.
>>
So, does anyone really believe that Brexit won't be cancelled or watered down to the point of irrelevance?
>>
>>136508705
I don't care what you love or hate fucking brainless mong, and why the hell would I add it into the OP and fuck up the format for no reason? And more importantly, why are you complaining about the most relevant thing in these threads?

>>136508819
Speak for yourself.
>>
File: 28Kl6KB.jpg (8KB, 343x291px) Image search: [Google]
28Kl6KB.jpg
8KB, 343x291px
>>136508704
IQ and success in life are very closely correlated. Therefore IQ is extremely useful and important.
>>
File: Chuka.jpg (821KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chuka.jpg
821KB, 1500x1000px
i fucking hate this guy
he's like Diane abbot but with a brain making him more dangerous
>>
>>136508884
Do whatever you want m8, I just feel you're wasting your time.
>>
>>136509074
Why do you come into these threads after likely a week of posting here and tell me I'm wasting my time? I'll decide whether I am or not, and secondly, why are you complaining about single handedly the best way to gain an understanding into Britain (constitutional law) on a general about British politics?

You fucking morons frustrate me more than me posting a relevant pic when I browse Brit/pol does.
>>
>>136509030

Firstly, UK will not elect a black man.
Secondly, they will not elect a premature balding man.
Nor a thinly disguised homo.
Even Labour people know he is the son of a multi multi millionaire.
they also know he refers to his constituents as "scum".
>>
>>136509030
we're lucky spear chukka doesn't have a brain in actuality. He's fucking retarded and makes stupid comments all the time, meaning that if he were ever labour leader, we'd have ample ammunition to fuck him up.

Not that we want the tories in, but fuck having a black as our PM ever.
>>
>>136508836
Me. The tory party is held up on memes, and they cannot possibly add another one onto the shitheap
>Good on the economy
>Tens of Thousands
>Can be trusted more than Labour when talking to Putin
>Only party that can rule alone
For different reasons they're all false and the electorate as eaten it up like the retarded faggots they are for 3 elections now. Add Brexit to it and the shitheap collapses.
>>
>>136508951
Define "success."
>>
>>136509270
>I was polite to you.
>I've been here years (tragically)
>Constitutional law will never come in handy, ever
>You seem like a bit of a prick
>>
>>136509030
>Stabbing Leader in the back 10 days after his position is cemented with the electorate and the party
There's no brain there.
>>
>>136509446
School performance
Job performance
Income
Crime
Other accomplishments
>>
>>136509468
>>I was polite to you.
You're the third person to criticise the link as "irrelevant" so it frustrates me, when it is sometimes the most relevant things in these threads amongst 300 posts.

>>I've been here years (tragically)
Then why are you complaining about something relevant to British politics?

>>Constitutional law will never come in handy, ever
Stopped reading here. You have the IQ of an Ethiopian and that's why I'm impolite to you, you utter fucking brainlet. The British constitution is relevant to matters at hand we discuss on Brit/pol/ and /pol/ as a whole.
>>
>>136509642
It's never come up in discussion once because it's irrelevant unless you want to become a professional. But it's nice that you have a hobby.

Give your head a little wobble.
>>
>>136509769
The 12 hour argument with DanTheMan was about constitutional law yesterday. It comes up almost daily, in less autistic forms than yesterday, which makes me go back to my previous point - you've only been here a week, haven't you?
>>
>>136509642
I think you should keep posting it. It's impressive how you manage to firstpost it so often. Are you using a script?
>>
>>136509869
No lad. Just a neet and I'm OP of these threads a lot.
>>
>muh IVF
This is the result of feminism. Women are leaving having children too late and now they expect expensive treatments to do the job that a good dicking would have done for them 10-15 years earlier. This isn't a rich and poor divide. I bet IVF is more popular among middle-class career women than working class girls who normally have a couple kids by the time they're 30. There's a mile long list of decisions being made before we arrive at this point, but they won't think about that...
>>
>>136509829
I don't spend all my time here and I don't see every thread. But i've been here years.

I saw a thread very early in the morning a few weeks ago with you sucking off an american about his knowledge of constitutional law. It was embarrassing because no-one gives a fuck.
>>
>>136509769
Fucking hell mate, Eddie and DTM spent 10hrs over 7+ threads arguing about just that yesterday
>>
File: dog on pc.jpg (76KB, 1054x1060px) Image search: [Google]
dog on pc.jpg
76KB, 1054x1060px
>be today
>out and about
>double door entrance to my supermarket
>see smelly libshit he/she walking my way
>door between myself and this individual
>open door for this individual
>he/she stands in silence on the other side
>wait like 5-10 seconds
>i walk through in silence
>no response
>they walk through
???

When are we going to rev up the gas chambers for these people?
>>
>>136510007
I missed that. I can't imagine those people having a discussion about anything beyond feels posting tbqh.
>>
>>136509996
>I saw a thread very early in the morning a few weeks ago with you sucking off an american about his knowledge of constitutional law
If this is how you remember those events, I remember phrases, I can find it in 4plebs. That was a discussion on constitutional law (the same subject you just claimed never comes up on Brit/pol/) & I complimented his knowledge on British law, as a foreigner, yes. Not sucking off. What's the last relevant thing you ever posted on this general? I bet if I go back to your posts at the end of the thread, it's absolute rubbish. All of it.
>>
>>136509910
Godspeed, fellow NEET. Did you see my dinnerposting? That spooked the trips right up.
>>
>>136510116
It's was pretty embarrassing tbqh, like autism in action
>>
>>136510180
I did lad. You terrified Rightly. He'll think twice before questioning the supremacy of anonymongs again.
>>
>>136510128
Spamming your reading list is dumb and not useful. I've had many good discussions, but I don't take it as seriously as you seem to. Mind you i'd take it seriously too if I had nothing else.>>136509910
>>
>>136510128
If you have some useful stuff to say about constitutional law then by all means say it, just stop spamming that fucking reading list. I don't spam christian apologetics reading lists every thread.
>>
>>136510249
I like them (especially Rimlad and Rightly) but they have gotten out of control lately. I deployed the dinnerposting campaign as an experiment. They've practically all of them vanished now. For a while.
>>
We need Corbyn. The whole world thinks of us as racist lager swelling little englander chav retards. He helps our image.
>>
>>136510571
What did you have for breakfast anon?
>>
>>136510302
>I've had many good discussions, but I don't take it as seriously as you seem to.
I don't even know what this means or why you think I take a discussion on politics or law (or whatever the fuck else) more seriously than anybody else when the matters come up.

When I first started posting the links, it was just the Acts of Parliament for historical context on the British Constitutional system but I decided to include it all into a picture so I could add relevant historical events to understanding the nature of British law and politics, or defining points in our history. The case laws are all land mark in their own right, or important cases, such as the Brexit case. There's also the additional reading which encompasses everything from information on the supremacy of parliament over the monarch to the right to bear arms.

> just stop spamming that fucking reading list
Nah lad. Not going to happen because some imbecile with an IQ of 70 criticses the list because he's too brain dead to comprehend what it is or why it's relevant to a British politics general, and somebody who genuinely can say "you never need to know the British constitution" - it goes to show what level of conversation you provoke in this place, that is to say nothing. You aren't worth the effort lad.
>>
>>136510678
Your mum made me a full English. Why?
>>
>>136510551
What difference does it make to you what this Anon does? I think It's a good idea to have it firstposted and I admire his dedication to his task. There are any number of reasons why It's useful.
>>
>>136510571
Rightly is the soundest one. Eddie's a bit of a cunt to people, but provokes decent discussion sometimes, Rimmer is alright. I think you should launch a full dinnerposting campaign against the really shit tier ones and send them running to the hills.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>136510644
>>
>>136510678
Ah, Steerpike. You it seems are impervious to my psychological experiment. Why that might be would be difficult to pinpoint.

I had a banana and a plum followed by a bowl of hot, organic, freshly whipped matcha.
>>
>>136510571
Rimjobs genuinely a good lad, and rightly has good shit to contribute. The rest of them need deporting tbqh
>>
>>136510827
I think it's annoying and pretentious. Plus no-one is using it.

>>136510777
I'm glad you have a fun hobby. Where did I say 'you never need to know the british constitution'. No-one is using your reading list you fucking wanker. No amount of bullshit you type will change this fact. Cunt.
>>
>>136510571
I had chicken for dinner and was disappointed.
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (124KB, 1182x680px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
124KB, 1182x680px
my mum got a £50 amazon gift card for doing well at work. gave it to me as a birthday present. i'll use it, but I was curious how much cash I could get for it on ebay

what the fuck. are these pakis geniuses? or am I missing something here?

>buy £100 gift card from amazon for £100
>sell for £120 on ebay
>people actually buy it

seriously. what did they mean by this?
>>
>>136511021
I like most of them including Eddie, Steerpike and COPE, despite my opinion that their presence is detrimental. I just am suspicious of their motives for using a tripcode in the way that they do.
>>
>>136511241
You said
>Constitutional law will never come in handy, ever
Which is really just the pinnacle of your intellect showing there, which is why this isn't worth continuing. For the record, I was likely posting those links before you came here last week and will be posting them when you leave again, in a weeks time. I can also say with 100% reassurance that the statement "No-one is using your reading list you fucking wanker" is incorrect judging by the amount of feedback I get from people who don't have insect brains on the matter.

Not bragging, but I've heard people repeating the same talking points we were using months ago about law and 1688 now on /pol/.
>>
As we sink our teeth into week 8 of the Birmingham Bin strike, the binmen have said that they will work even less than they already do at the moment, and have committed to continue striking for the next month. The BBC have started talking about it on the national news, however the only thing they can show is (((Muslim Charities))) removing rubbish, neglecting to mention who put it on the street in the first place. I am going away so this is the last binpost I will make until I return.
>>136510678
Fuck you. I can't stop listening to Africa.
>>
>>136511401
I know now why you have not hidden. You never fully answered my question properly. I'll repackage my experiment as something else and test it on you again without your knowledge.
>>
>>136511550
Alright you win. You're still a prick though.
>>
>>136511721
>Africa
This will put you in the mood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTv-I2Y390
>>
File: King Edward I.jpg (23KB, 151x295px) Image search: [Google]
King Edward I.jpg
23KB, 151x295px
>>136511826
Well thank you.
>>
>>136511083
After the crusades, colonialism, the Iraq and Afghan wars, I see nothing wrong with taking in immigrants and refugees.
>>
>>136511963
Have you really read everything on that reading list?
>>
>>136511899
Did you hear Zimbabwe's made a new meme currency? If you had 1000 dollars in your bank they switched it for 1000 of their meme currency.
>>
Hard Brexit

Bilateral Trade Pact with USA
>>
>>136512124
Yeah. The only thing remotely lengthy are the books that are in the "additional reading" category. The rest are case laws and acts of parliament you could read the majority of within 2-3 hours and historical events you could atleast grasp the fundamental bits of within an hour of research.
>>
>>136512268
Unironically reading the declaration of arbroath now
>>
>>136510085
>>136510085
>>136510085
Please give me a (You).
>>
This BBC 3 series about "right wing believes" is a hit piece series. I wonder if the... seemingly out of place Anon promoting it in the last thread was connected to the production team in some way. There was something fishy going on there.
>>
>>136511522
do it send it in fancy tissue paper
>>
>>136512370
Go for it lad. If history interests you, the first lot of them have the combined effect of being politically and historically relevant in their own way.
>>
>>136511721
https://youtu.be/GibiNy4d4gc

>>
File: 1484055356330.jpg (74KB, 648x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484055356330.jpg
74KB, 648x960px
What is the etiquette for pooing in a public toilet, lads?
>>
File: thetripnonce.jpg (67KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
thetripnonce.jpg
67KB, 346x450px
JUST AS THE NIGHT RISES AGAINST THE DAY, THE LIGHT AND DARK ARE IN ETERNAL CONFLICT. SO TOO, IS THE TRIPNONCE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF THE DOMINANT POSTERS ON BRIT/POL/, THE ANONYMOUS. THE TRIPNONCE IS A BIOLOGICAL CREATURE, CRAFTED BY NATURE, WHICH HAS HANDS, LEGS, EYES AND MOUTH, EVEN THE SEMBLANCE OF A BRAIN. NEVERTHELESS, THIS TERRIBLE CREATURE IS ONLY A PARTIAL HUMAN BEING.

ALTHOUGH IT HAS FEATURES SIMILAR TO A HUMAN, THE TRIPNONCE IS LOWER ON THE SPIRITUAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SCALE THAN ANY ANIMAL. INSIDE OF THIS CREATURE LIES WILD AND UNRESTRAINED PASSIONS: AN INCESSANT NEED TO DESTROY, FILLED WITH THE MOST PRIMITIVE DESIRES, CHAOS AND COLDHEARTED VILLAINY.

A SUBHUMAN AND NOTHING MORE!

NOT ALL OF THOSE WHO APPEAR HUMAN ARE IN FACT SO. WOE TO HIM WHO FORGETS IT!

THREAD DERAILING, NARCISSISM, POINTLESS SQUABBLING AND DEGENERATE BEHAVIOUR ALL MAKE UP THIS MODERN UNDERWORLD OF SUBHUMAN TRIPNONCES THAT IS ALWAYS HEADED BY THE APPEARANCE OF THE ETERNAL EDDIE.
>>
File: 0e9_FotoSketcher.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9_FotoSketcher.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>Brexit caused by low levels of education, study finds
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html
>>
>>136512940
Archive or screenshot please https://archive.is/QOamu
>>
File: Waw97cs.jpg (61KB, 655x890px) Image search: [Google]
Waw97cs.jpg
61KB, 655x890px
GET A LIFE
>>
>>136512496
Most Holy Father, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among
other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. It journeyed from
Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course
of time in Spain among the most savage peoples, but nowhere could it be subdued by any people,
however barbarous. Thence it came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red
Sea, to its home in the west where it still lives today. The Britons it first drove out, the Picts it utterly
destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, it
took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the histories of old time
bear witness, they have held it free of all servitude ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned
one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken by a single foreigner.

>Thats pretty racist bro.
>>
>>136513069
The old fuck was probably waving it at people, at the very least, right? They didn't just taser him for having one in the street?
>>
>>136512647
1. Line the seat with paper, so you don't get arse germs
2. Paper mat on the water so people don't hear your turds diving, and to prevent splashback
3. Keep your trousers round your knees so they don't touch floor pisspuddles
>>
>>136513069
>Great-grandfather
>73

16 YEAR OLD PARENTS CONFIRMED
>16 YEAR OLD PARENTS CONFIRMED
>>
>>136512940
It's true. All the BBC news reports showed that the only people who voted Leave are retarded, rotten toothed northerners who live on council estates.
>>
>>136513134
From the Act of Settlement 1701 (something we should re-enforce).

>No foreigner ("no Person born out of the Kingdoms of England Scotland or Ireland or the Dominions thereunto belonging"), even if naturalised or made a denizen (unless born of English parents), can be a Privy Councillor or a member of either House of Parliament, or hold "any Office or Place of Trust, either Civill or Military, or to have any Grant of Lands, Tenements or Hereditaments from the Crown, to himself or to any other or others in Trust for him".
>>
>>136513134
The nation was the people and wherever the people went there was the nation. Interesting.
>>
>>136513168

Nope, went in as a call involving a knife so the ARU turned up and tased him straight away, he's lucky not to have gotten shot.
>>
File: downthetubes.png (193KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
downthetubes.png
193KB, 1440x810px
>>136508563

Mind the gap.
>>
>>136513312
Our ancestors had a lot more common sense than we do.
>>
>>136513221

Jelly that you've never vaginally penetrated a grill with your small uncut willy?
>>
>>136512940
education is pro eu propaganda
>>
>>136513384
Well that's depressing to say the least.
>>
>>136513422
Why would I want modern slag pussy? Every British girl is pumped and dumped by 16 numerous times, I'm not fucking joking. It disgusts me.
>>
File: 1312291457832.jpg (15KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
1312291457832.jpg
15KB, 367x388px
>>136512079

I'd see nothing wrong with meeting anyone with that view on the field of combat
>>
>>136512940
poor education has a high correlation with poverty though

YES
MOCK THE POOR
THAT'S THE PROGRESSIVE WAY
>>
>>136513201

You forgot the bit about biting down on something when you get rogered up the arsehole and not forgetting to use the gloryhole.
>>
>>136511522

What's it with pakis and entrepreneurship?

Is there some kind of correlation here that I'm not seeing?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
8KB, 640x480px
>>136512940
Doctored study with misrepresented results, in my opinion. If universities are leftist indoctrination centres then it's not surprising there would be a higher number of spastics voting remain than there should be no matter if they graduated. Then they complain that they can't find a job with their degree afterwards. I wonder why they can't find a job!

Am I wrong?
>>
File: 1462452004493.jpg (74KB, 542x314px) Image search: [Google]
1462452004493.jpg
74KB, 542x314px
>>136513573

If you can't beat em, join em.

It is not natural to be a virgin past age 20.
>>
>>136513573

Of my primary school year 6 class like 25% of em have kids starting school already. We're 20-21.
>>
>>136511522

Money laundering.
>>
>>136511522

Might be people with an Ebay giftcard who want Amazon credit?

Not like you can't get the exact same stuff but i dunno
>>
>>136513251
BBC News would never misrepresent their findings to further their (((agenda))). They are fair and balanced!
>>
File: CsRHXR6WcAA0wu-.jpg (23KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
CsRHXR6WcAA0wu-.jpg
23KB, 400x225px
>>136513573

Wonder if taking the pill and or getting abortions makes them into fat nasty whores
>>
Genuinely starting to think Rightly might be dead. If he isn't here before comfy hours, something is definitely wrong. Maybe he's had another mental breakdown.
>>
>>136511522
it's either selling to places where amazon don't ship
or shilling to bump up the seller's feedback
or money laundering
>>
>>136513851
They soon realise that even if they're a disgusting whale with a rancid minge they can still find someone desperate enough to whitewash their innards, so they stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>136509952
It's not feminism it's having to have two people working to pay rent or mortgage plus childcare

The only people who can afford to breed are on bennies or in a council hosr. So either ethnic or single mums. Whilst we pay tax for their privilege
>>
>>136513973
He's recovering from a persistent and well executed psychological experiment conducted against him without his knowledge or consent. He'll be fine. They'll all be fine. Will they survive the second and third stages? We'll just have to wait and see, won't we.
>>
>Britain is still powerf-
whoa
the Queen sounds like she's surrendering global rule to the Americans here
britain btfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKacRI8NyG4
>>
>>136508563
Cancerous EU cucks want to drag the UK down with them as they destroy themselves
>>
>>136514292
If he skips dinner tomorrow, that is the end of Rightly.
>>
>>136514176

Yeah exactly, the most arrogant cows i have ever met are usually dumpy little bleach blond whores. Almost always surrounded by buzzing crowed of beta/autist cunt flies
>>
But if your Holiness puts too much faith in the tales the English tell and will not give sincere belief to all
this, nor refrain from favouring them to our undoing, then the slaughter of bodies, the perdition of
souls, and all the other misfortunes that will follow, inflicted by them on us and by us on them, will, we
believe, be surely laid by the Most High to your charge.

Their idea of god is really interesting. As though He picked which nations would rise and fall, and as though they could bargain with Him and convince Him to their cause. If they died and Scotland fell then that was gods will too.
>>
>>136512940
>Immigrants mainly settle in cheaper poor neighborhoods
>The poor dislike immigrants the most
Sends my noggin joggin
>>
File: B A S E D.png (27KB, 579x235px) Image search: [Google]
B A S E D.png
27KB, 579x235px
When you make both the jews and the muslims hate you, you know you're doing something right. I really hope the political will to do this in our countries is found, halal and kosher slaughter is atrocious and really shows how barbaric Judaism and Islam are, if the CGM wasn't enough.
>>
File: 1386466640274.png (128KB, 1120x661px) Image search: [Google]
1386466640274.png
128KB, 1120x661px
>>136514427
Fuck the EU mate, there's only 5 countries that matter worth a damn
>>
File: fillinthe thing.png (152KB, 1428x788px) Image search: [Google]
fillinthe thing.png
152KB, 1428x788px
>>136513400
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw
>>
File: canzuk.png (47KB, 1026x563px) Image search: [Google]
canzuk.png
47KB, 1026x563px
>>136514804
Might want to drop the US from that list.
>>
>>136514679
Is that recent?
>>
>>136514645
It's not 'lets not fight' like modern Christians. It's 'lets fight and if god wills it we'll win'.
>>
File: nige.png (241KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
nige.png
241KB, 500x290px
>>136514679

>has been called "anti-Semitism" by Jewish leaders

Do the Judes even do the halal thing?
>>
File: v3sbb.jpg (88KB, 1159x783px) Image search: [Google]
v3sbb.jpg
88KB, 1159x783px
>>136514804
>Canada and the USA
>Worth a damn
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-000530.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-000530.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>136514679
>Ban kosher and halal
Literally Nazis desu
>>
>>136514929
Pretty sure the law was passed last year but it only came into effect in the last couple of days.
>>
>>136514942
Halal is just a copy of Jewish kosher laws
>>
>>136514876
Wtf how have we only got 90% English speakers?
>>
File: a fucking leaf1.png (394KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf1.png
394KB, 1024x576px
>>136514876

Canada is 50% French, they don't get to join either.
>>
>>136514938
God seems like a stand in for 'fate'.
>>
>>136514375
her accent makes her hawt
>>
>>136515069
Nice. Danish bacon is good stuff.
>>
>>136509324
look, with Corbyn as leader of the opposition riding high in opinion polls I'm not discounting anything.

I got no problem with a competent politician regardless of colour. must be tory though
>>
>go to london
>get acid thrown on face
>live the rest of your life with a deformed face
>>
File: 1500205479025.jpg (103KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500205479025.jpg
103KB, 703x1000px
>>136515260
She unironically was.
>>
>>136515122
Free movement
Pakis mostly speak only English so the precent Brit in England will be around 75%
>>
>>136515000
That's honestly unbelievable. Seriously though, they've played the Nazi card so much that it's political effect has worn off - now it's just embarrassing.
>>
>>136514996
Anglosphere brothers. OK leafland might be the retarded embarrasing family secret you keep chained in the basement, but still...
>>
>>136514292

Is this the gaslighting thing and the drug trial?
>>
>>136513619
"Muslims are violent"
>>
>>136515505
Dinnerposting.
>>
>>136515122
It means as a first language. Australia's is only as low as it is because we have loads of 50+ year old first generation Italian and Greek migrants.
>>
>>136514842

You glorious bastard, almost a full house :-)

Now, when you see it in a real tube carriage you'll know to MIND THE GAP.
>>
File: imgID95182423.jpg (948KB, 2174x2358px) Image search: [Google]
imgID95182423.jpg
948KB, 2174x2358px
*defends your race*
>>
>>136515519

And we are more violent when we have to be, nigger boy.
>>
>>136514842
did i miss a gap??
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (161KB, 740x898px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
161KB, 740x898px
going to bed so turned on tv to fall asleep to. looked through the guide and saw this.

BBC 2 Scotland. Pay up for this quality programming, or we'll come and get you.
>>
How do I get a girlfriend brit/pol/?
>>
Any thoughts on what the next big happening is likely to be and when it's likely to take place?
>>
File: 1474470557201.jpg (161KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474470557201.jpg
161KB, 1492x495px
>>136515890
Always appropriate at times like this
>>
>>136515890
If you think racism and intolerance makes you a hard cunt, it doesn't m8
>>
>>136516060
Go out drinking, scope out a lady you like then leer at her for a couple of hours across a crowded bar. Once you've drunk enough and plucked up some courage stagger over to her and say 'I like you'. Guaranteed success.
>>
>>136515789
Fucking hell Woes. He's probably the smartest dude in the alt right too.
>>
File: west stop.png (282KB, 500x959px) Image search: [Google]
west stop.png
282KB, 500x959px
>>136515890
>>136516167
>>
>>136515320

I laughed for some reason.
>>
>>136512079
So you're saying that "refugees" and migrants are in fact horrible?
>>
>>136516166
Some drunk guy throws a bottle at a Paki at EDL rally
"ANTI MUSLIM RIOTERS TERRORISE THE BRITISH ASIAN COMMUNITY*
>>
>>136516299
>He's probably the smartest dude in the alt right too.
Probably, not really saying much though. If anyone here unironically identifies with the 'alt-right' please go to /ptg/ or another cringe thread.
>>
>>136516269
kek
>>
>>136516269
Might actually try this, met some nice girls on nights out before but never had the guts to say anything. Don't even care about being rejected anymore desu
>>
>>136515789
That was pretty shitty of them to publish what the front of his house looks like, I'm sure it's probably unique enough that if you knew which street it was on it probably wouldn't be too hard to find out which house it was, which would make him a target for various "progressive" groups who are known to have a sense of righteous anger about them and feel justified in whatever they do.
>>
>>136516528
Whats wrong with alt-right? I think it's good branding.
>>
>>136516299
i don't know how he talks about youtube as a full time job with a straight face while making two hours of unscripted videos per week
>>
>>136510571
T. Tripfag posting without his trip

All tripfags are a cancer to this general, you don't need a tripcode to make good posts

In fact it makes it worse because many people (me included) filter them so we don't know their opinions at all
>>
>>136516348
Glass was also a major advancement that gave the west a big jump forward, technologically speaking.
>>
got some minor political gossip lads
>>
>>136516793
jo cox nudes leaked?
>>
>>136516060
Locate and converse with female women. Ask the ones you like or ones who seem to like you out for a coffee or something light and simple. Never ask them to dinner first off. Do that after any success you may have had.

Don't be autistic, appear too keen, reply too often or too soon or barrage them with long winded megatexts. Casually employ brevity. Avoid normies. Drop all dog face filters immediately. Stay away from single mothers and degenerates. Try to look good and make sure your bellend doesn't stink.
>>
>>136516756
He does have some incredible insight though. I wonder if he reads a lot?
>>
>>136516506
We owe them for past injustices
>>
>>136516218

I am a very hard cunt you wee shite.

Fuck your golly wog invaders and all the rest and if you side with them against us you will get what you deserve m8
>>
File: file.png (294KB, 1050x541px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
294KB, 1050x541px
>>136516714
Be wary of attaching labels to yourself, it only enables people to not deal with your arguments and instead just attack the identity, much like how lots of people were calling themselves alt-right before mid-2016, but then the media caught hold of the whole thing and started calling them racist, and then all of a sudden, all of their arguments were tarnished and nobody had to actually argue on their points. You had masses of people disassociating themselves from the label that they had one needlessly attached to themselves.
>>
>>136516714
>gets bad press from absolute every relevant media organization.
>to your average Joe it is synonymous with nazi, will never achieve mainstream acceptance based on this fact alone.
>'movement' is full of absolute mongs like Spencer.

How is it a good brand?
>>
>>136516886
>make sure your bellend doesn't stink
Why? I'm serious.
>>
File: degen.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degen.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>136508563
>american flag
>>
>>136510571
I liked your campaign, how would it scare people away?
>>
>>136516714
Labels mean you can't outjew the jew and pretend to be a civic to a lefty and a Ethno to a civic
>>
>>136516964
You recovered lad?
>>
>>136516931
No 'we' don't, if you feel that way then you should invite immigrants to live in your home and you can deal with them

Either that or KYS you fucking faggot
>>
>>136517157
From?
>>
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2017/30/part/3/enacted
It's happening.
>>
>>136516768
I'm not now and nor have I ever used a tripcode. Embarrassing to say that for all the time I've been here, I don't even know how to.
>>
File: chloroform.jpg (35KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
chloroform.jpg
35KB, 603x800px
>>136516060
>>
File: 22.jpg (18KB, 518x131px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
18KB, 518x131px
>>136516964
PJW and them cunts thought 'alt right' meant something it didn't and then when they realised what it meant they bailed

>>136516986
I reckon it's the best so far. I think the new meme is 'identitarian' though.
>>
>>136517184
Dinnerposting. If you weren't here by comfy hours, we were going to send out a search party for you.
>>
>>136515938

Actually 6 mistakes, but a good effort.

The "final solution" will be revealed in time.

There will be a series of similar puzzles on the London Underground over the next few months.

Something for bored commuters to do.
>>
>>136517134
Good point.
>>
>>136517193
Oh wow the reddit fag doesn't mind tripfags, colour me shocked
>>
>>136516946
Scotsman eh? Like millennial woes himself.

Never met a Muslim or maybe even black person in your life and yet have the nerve to complain. You'll do sweet fuck all.
>>
>>136517185
Best and only conservative policy the tories have enacted.
>>
>>136515789

I've grown to like MW quite a bit over the years I've been following him desu. kind of weird when he got doxxed as well, as I found out he lived in the same town as me.

dropped him for a bit when I found out he used to be a sodomite. he seems to have repented though, and is definitely 100% wood chipper on the FQ

and his neet lyfe and slobbish appearance have been quite embarrassing. at times even cringy enough to stop listening to him altogether (I saw a thumbnail of his speech at NPI last year, and I've never clicked on it for that reason. That fucking purple t-shirt man).

but he still does make interesting content. it's a bit different from the usual stuff you find on TRS and daily stormer. A sort of DIY amateur intellectual who kind of goes into more of a cultural angle when discussing certain topics, many of which you don't find anywhere else.

His speech at the Scandza forum was really good. It was the best one there. And for once he looked halfway presentable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVqHq12VUxA

desu though I don't really know of any other British content creators worth listening to. Are there any?
>>
>>136517185
except this won't apply to a thai website will it?
>>
>>136517432
They will force ISPs to block it if they don't comply with regulations for UK wankers.
>>
>>136517378
I've lived with Muslims and black people. Very good people. Can I complain please?
>>
brit/pol/ is formally invited to /brit/ on /int/ to flood out the teenage communists that have been infesting it for months.

Monarchists, imperialists, nationalists, traditionalists, patriots and fascists are all welcome
>>
File: RTR2N9TR.jpg (94KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
RTR2N9TR.jpg
94KB, 600x375px
How long could you last in a US prison, brit/pol/?
>>
>>136517402
>Are there any?
No.
>inb4 'Sargon'
>>
>>136517378

kek

Nice bait cuntface
>>
>>136517269
I didnt know we were supposed to get certain words i just filled in what i thought was funny ill have another go kek
>>
>>136517183
Muslims I've met speak in a more civil manner than you mate
>>
>>136516631
Serious advice: don't give a fuck. Go somewhere people don't know you. Just use excuses to get chatting (hi, you haven't got a light have you? ). If they brush you off, laugh and try another. Not giving a fuck is the key.

Alternately, join a ballroom dancing club. Lots of nice, shy girls who you will be thrown together with. Sounds like faggotry, but it's gold.
>>
File: so sad.gif (790KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
so sad.gif
790KB, 320x224px
>>136517509
wow literally hitler
>>
File: web-woolwich-itv_1.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
web-woolwich-itv_1.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
>>136517520

Blacks are wonderful

A jew off the telly told me that must be true
>>
>>136516060
Seriously, stop trying. Grills can smell desperation and find it repulsive. Have fun doing your own thing. Ignore them (but keep an eye out). Once you can socialize without spilling you spaghetti look for the "second glance". If you like her make eye contact and smile (not grimace). If you've done it right she'll come to you, play with her hair and show her neck and wrists.

If you are an ogre with zero social skills set your sights a little lower. It'll still work.
>>
>>136517119
They shockwaves were felt and brit/pol/ was tripfag free for the longest it has been since its inception, however short it might have been. The dinnerposting was unlike anything any of you had seen until now. Announcing the experiment after they scarpered to coax them back in in defiance has now officially ended phase one.
>>
>>136517643

I hope to make the front page of Metro or Evening Standard on a slow new week.
>>
>>136517662
People like you are going to be fucked when shit goes down

Both the Muslims / ethnic groups and nationalist want you dead
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13653070
>>
>>136517027
In order to get a girlfriend you usualy need to bed them first. Keep it clean.
>>
>>136517578
I reckon i'd be killed day one.
>>
>>136517696
It will be used to censor socialist/unionist websites first. I guarantee it.
>google vows to combat fake news
>censors socialist websites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE
>>
File: 1494475793137.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1494475793137.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>136516864
not that major I'm afraid, how about a current labour politician gambling?
>>
>>136518029
If you leave it forward, it squirts piss everywhere.
>>
>>136517919
Well I think you're stuck with me lad, hate to break it. I like you though, made any pasta yet?
>>
>>136518029
pulling back your forskin makes piss spray like a fucking sprinkler wtf lad
>>
>>136517814
The black girl I lived with was wonderful. That doesn't change crime statistics though.
>>
File: Englands-Moeen-Ali-celebr-012.jpg (511KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Englands-Moeen-Ali-celebr-012.jpg
511KB, 2000x1200px
>>136517989
Bollocks. All these people want to do is contribute to our society. It suits the agenda of the far right to say otherwise though.
>>
File: 1414850074677.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1414850074677.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>136515789

speaking of woes, his latest video is on youtube censorship.

have any of you actually read through this shit yet? here's some choice quotes:

>More experts: Of course, our systems are only as good as the the data they’re based on. Over the past weeks, we have begun working with more than 15 additional expert NGOs and institutions through our Trusted Flagger program, including the Anti-Defamation League, the No Hate Speech Movement, and the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. These organizations bring expert knowledge of complex issues like hate speech, radicalization, and terrorism that will help us better identify content that is being used to radicalize and recruit extremists. We will also regularly consult these experts as we update our policies to reflect new trends. And we’ll continue to add more organizations to our network of advisors over time.

>Tougher standards: We’ll soon be applying tougher treatment to videos that aren’t illegal but have been flagged by users as potential violations of our policies on hate speech and violent extremism. If we find that these videos don’t violate our policies but contain controversial religious or supremacist content, they will be placed in a limited state. The videos will remain on YouTube behind an interstitial, won’t be recommended, won’t be monetized, and won’t have key features including comments, suggested videos, and likes.

>Early intervention and expanding counter-extremism work: We’ve started rolling out features from Jigsaw’s Redirect Method to YouTube. When people search for sensitive keywords on YouTube, they will be redirected towards a playlist of curated YouTube videos that directly confront and debunk violent extremist messages.
>>
>>136518043
>Caring what girls think about your disgusting unwashed infected willy
Not very alpha you.
>>
>>136518206
If it does that there's something wrong with your penis. Not pulling it back is fucking disgusting, that sort of shit is how you end up with smegma
>>
>>136518274
Somebody will just make a 3rd party Youtube search engine without these restrictions. They know it won't stop anyone determined, but they have to look like they're doing something.
>>
>>136518206

You must have a tight band around your foreskin which squeezes your knob, lad.
>>
>>136517354
What the fuck are you talking about? I've never been to Reddit once except landing there after a Google search looking for information regarding a hardware compatibility issue on Linux ages ago. I didn't even sign up.

I just launched a clandestine operation against the tripfags here that successfully sent them running for longer than they have ever had to in years. Everyone noticed they were hiding. Everyone. You fucking Jesuit.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
Why don't they have a violent coup against the EU already?

Screw this slow process.
>>
File: 1481563981056.jpg (193KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
1481563981056.jpg
193KB, 1200x692px
>>136518229
who /doesn'tletthey'reopinionsoncollectivegroupsofpeopleeffecthowtheyinteractwithindividualsofthatgroup/ here?
>>
File: 1501788290226.jpg (95KB, 669x485px) Image search: [Google]
1501788290226.jpg
95KB, 669x485px
>>136518265
Lol, if you're not trolling then you're a retard
>>
>>136518294
No-one told me I was supposed to pull my foreskin back and I always thought I'd skin my willy if I pulled it back, I eventually figured it out when i was about 15. It hurt so much and the amount of smegma was sickening. It took months for my penis to have the correct sensitivity. I told noone about this ever.
>>
>>136518479
Me. Pretty much every non-autistic person until the war breaks out.
>>
>>136512940
(((education)))
>>
>>136518507

Wow, shitty parents, I'm assuming probably a single mother household.
>>
>>136517578
Probably until the end of my sentence, like 99% of people do...
>>
>>136518479
It does affect my interactions with the individuals of that group initially though. Never relax.
>>
>>136518507
You aren't meant to pull your foreskin back until you're ready. 15 is a bit old, but some people can't do it until their 20s. It usually happens around age 5 or something.
>>
>>136518507
Same thing happened to me lad. Just glad I figured it out myself before losing my virginity about a month later or that would've been the most embarassing night of my life.
>>
>>136508563
Civil war when?
>>
>>136518581
Shitty parents are renowned for justifying mutilation via circumcision because they prematurely pulled their sons foreskin back and caused an infection. It's connected to the tip of your penis for the first years of your life.
>>
File: BritishArmy.jpg (46KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
BritishArmy.jpg
46KB, 960x502px
>>136513069
>Hartley-Parkinson

You Brits...
>>
>>136518448
>I just launched a clandestine operation against the tripfags here that successfully sent them running for longer than they have ever had to in years

You said earlier on you dont mind tripfags and even like a couple of them, so which is it you spaz?
>>
>>136518507
Mine was tight and I ended up bleeding everywhere the first time I pulled it back
Basically the male hymen
>>
>>136518618
Never knew this either

>>136518581
Basically yeah, I have a dad but he was always away working.

>>136518635
How can this have happened to more than one person lmao.
>>
File: 1490877239541.jpg (23KB, 275x284px) Image search: [Google]
1490877239541.jpg
23KB, 275x284px
>>136516964

>These people like to wear MAGA hats, create memes & have fun

>he said this unironically
>>
>>136518294
shit is my dick broken
>>
>>136518787
>How can this have happened to more than one person lmao.
I reckon it probably happens a lot. Parents don't talk to their kids about it because it's awkward and in school sex-ed all they talk about is STDs, and how to use a condom.
>>
File: 7898.jpg (292KB, 1280x864px) Image search: [Google]
7898.jpg
292KB, 1280x864px
not enough flags in london desu

>tfw whitehall will never look like this
>>
>>136518635
I hope you lost your virginity within marriage. Judging by your comment, I presume not.
>>
>>136508563
>walking a baby in service dress
WEW
E
W
>>
>>136518202
Australians can be like the Irish in their notorious resistance to strangeposting. Nice work, lad. Steerpike is an anomaly I haven't figured out yet.

Pasta is on the menu tomorrow night. You've inspired this. I'll let you know how I get on.
>>
>>136518927
I'm not gonna be the one to go on a crusade about it either. I'll make sure my sons know like.
>>
>>136518483
The best England cricket player is muslim. I would say they have assimilated fairly well.

People who believe in absolutely un-British ideals such as fascism on the other hand..
>>
>>136518968
No, but I was a run of the mill degenerate when I was 16. Glad I didn't lose it to the high school whore when I was younger like so many of the idiots at my school.
>>
File: AbsolutelyImmoral.jpg (59KB, 269x474px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyImmoral.jpg
59KB, 269x474px
>>136519077
>I was a run of the mill degenerate
I hope you aren't a run of the mill degenerate now.
>>
>>136517578

I'd join the Aryan Brotherhood for safety.
>>
>>136518292
They care when that smell starts emanating from inside them, and so will you. He's looking for a girlfriend, remember. Not a throwaway.
>>
>>136518717
>going from pic related
>to brigadiers putting rainbow flags up
>>
>>136519038
Whatever cunt, I just hope its people like you who get blown up or have their wives and daughters raped or sons beheaded
>>
>>136519215

They would quickly see that you are uncircumcised when you have a shower and reject you.
>>
>>136516964
I'm sick of these non-straight non-white vermin calling themselves conservatives
>>
>>136513251
>heh look at these north korean broadcasts, such muppets believing the propaganda
>oh, its 6-O clock we need to watch the government funded BBC news.
>>
>>136519166
I like to think I'm not, unfortunately I think I'm on the other extreme now. I can't walk through the city without calling at least a dozen people scum in my mind along the way. Sometimes I think I'm going a bit mad and turning into a poor mans Taxi Driver.
>>
>>136519269
Ironic isn't it
>>
File: 1481610662619.png (1MB, 1458x892px) Image search: [Google]
1481610662619.png
1MB, 1458x892px
>>136519274
b-but they just like memes bro and they like having f-fun
>>
File: pepe_crying.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_crying.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

fuck sake, lads
>>
>>136518787
First time my foreskin went back properly I was shagging a 16yo hippy chick

>hmmm feels nice
>look down and see condom has broken
>pretend not to notice for a bit kek

I hate condoms and AIDS hysteria of the 90's. She was as pure as driven snow.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>136519038
British fascism was the greatest thing that ever happened to Earth.
>>
>>136519340
At least you can walk through the city. I can't walk through my city anymore, let alone leave my house due to isolation.
>>
>>136519340
I do this too. I feel like Peter Hitchens in a stripclub on a regular day out.
>>
>>136519384

That is rape. You just admitted to rape.

From UK Law:

>A man could be guilty of rape if he ‘tricks’ a women into bed; if he agrees to use a condom but then removes it or damages it; or, if he agrees to withdraw from her but refuses to at the end.
>>
Important poll.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13653213
>>
>>136519250
That's what the British empire did in Pakistan
>>
>>136519384
You raped a child.
>>
>>136519502
what about "all of the above" option ?
>>
>>136519592
Not possible. You must prefer one?
>>
>>136518782
It's both you Aristotelian, black/white, either/or dichotomously illogical gibbon. Don't waste my time explaining things to you. Jesuit.
>>
>>136519502
Britpol is alpha as fuck confirmed.
>>
File: nice one.png (246KB, 508x484px) Image search: [Google]
nice one.png
246KB, 508x484px
>>136518795
>ironically wearing a maga hat
>>
>>136519166
He isn't. He's a good one.
>>
>>136519466
>I feel like Peter Hitchens in a stripclub on a regular day out.

Classic line. Thanks mate, I needed that.
>>
File: 3211332.gif (969KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
3211332.gif
969KB, 500x335px
>>136519668
>not possible
>>
>>136519497
>>136519559
Felt good, not my fault it broke.

Also had consent from parents. Fuck off virgins
>>
I have a new method of getting the papers, should mean that almost all of them are in high enough res to comfortably read the articles, instead of just the headlines.
>>
>>136519241
I like just imagine a painter standing from the side of the fight and no one though of attacking him and just let him paint
>>
>>136519672
T. Massive faggot who was proven to be full of shit
>>
>>136519864
Nice
>>
>>136519864
>implying I care about the (((papers))) anyway
>>
File: mosley11.jpg (80KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
mosley11.jpg
80KB, 1024x731px
What's the normie-brit's thoughts on Mosley? I had never ever heard of him until I came here, and my dad who knows a ton of history (like top 1%) only vaguely recalled the name.

Is he like Hitler? Or more like Mussolini in Italy?
>>
>>136519841

Show us your willy to prove.
>>
>>136519936
Last time I did a poll of the papers it was a pretty large majority of people who liked me doing them.
>>
File: Oswald.jpg (20KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oswald.jpg
20KB, 400x256px
>>136519937
Arguably the best PM we never had. I'd take Mosley over the Norman dogs we have had in power for centuries.
>>
>>136520008
People do. Idiots just like to criticise things.
>>
>>136519937
>What's the normie-brit's thoughts on Mosley?
They will have likely never heard of him, as most British historical figures, but if they have it will not have been in a balanced way and I doubt that their opinion would be very good of him.
>>
>>136519841
Not a virgin, but also not a rapist. I'm sure sticking your dick up a goat's arse 'feels good' but most of us are able to resist doing so. Apart from muzzies. Maybe you're a Muslim.
>>
>>136519937
My great uncle was in the BUF. He is neither like Hitler or Mussolini, fascism was unique in each country, I believe 'cultured thug' has a video on the subject.
>>
>>136519887
Nah, he had paintbrush in one hand, Webley in the other, nonchalantly pulling off headshots while dabbing the canvas
>>
>>136520008
Carry on doing them then I guess. Not sure why people bother reading that shite anymore though.
>>
>>136520131
They do have a limited value in news delivering capability, but it gives us a good eye on what normies are being fed.
>>
>>136520008
Keep doing them. From time to time I like to autistically type out 2000/2000 posts about the headlines and get totally ignored.
>>
>>136520071
Hey fuck you.
>>
>>136519956
I have been considering taking up macro photography.
>>
>>136519937
Great orator. More mussolini than Hitler, but a uniquely British form of fascism.
>>
New

>>136520229

>>136520229

>>136520229

>>136520229

>>136520229

>>136520229
>>
>>136520248
Not necessarily that lad. Good eye though.
>>
>can hear doggo snoring through two closed doors and a flight of stairs
Actually kinda impressed.
>>
>>136520008
Fuck yes. Not a brit/pol/ regular but I always keep an eye out for the papers edition.
>>
File: d68.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
d68.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>136519899
Certainly not proven by you. What I actually said was I like them but They've gotten out of control and I find their presence here in their current state to be detrimental. Learn how to read and comprehend you bitter little blackhead before you bring down upon yourself my wrath. Now get you gone.
>>
>>136519937
He was a demagogue who set neighbour against neighbour and family against family. British nowadays don't think along those lines anymore.
>>
File: 1479069187717.png (1MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
1479069187717.png
1MB, 4832x5787px
>>136520119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dy70aBufFo
>>
>>136520110
Did you miss the bit about parental consent? Shit was the cash man. The time with the condom was in her parents living room after she read my tarot cards with the parents next door asleep. The mum sold me some pot. Good times.
>>
baking
>>
File: 1383263649226.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1383263649226.gif
3MB, 264x240px
Just mis-traded a bitcoin lads, feels kinda sad.
>>
will weed be legalized?
>>
File: farage pint.jpg (191KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
farage pint.jpg
191KB, 1536x1024px
Any one else just getting bored of Nigel Farage now? He is great dont get me wrong but he is so stale now
>Goes to America or hosts a radio show as a nobody
>Says "The establishment" way to much
>Says "career politicans way to much"
>Mentions how UKIP are a successful party yet can't be bothered to get involved.
>Mentions President Obama and the back of the Que for brexit
>Says the "British people voted to leave"

He just needs to freshen up and change is routine. Stop being a nobody radio host and get involved.
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.